As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Broodhollow pins.

PenguinPanicPenguinPanic Southport, UK Registered User regular
I just thought I'd bring it to peoples attention that Kris has put his remaining Broodhollow Pinny arcade pins up on his shop, so any pin enthusiasts who were unable to attend PAX east or arrange a pin pal now have a chance to purchase one.

http://shop.chainsawsuit.com/products/official-pinny-arcade-2014-zane-and-mercy-pin

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Ooh, nice find!

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    Konig WolfKonig Wolf Registered User regular
    It's incredibly hard right now to tell myself I don't need more of them. I already got three (one with the book + two extra) at East, traded one away, so I have the one for the collection/display plus the extra. They'd be great for trades at PAX Prime and Australia.

Everyone please go buy them all before I cave in and buy some.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Must not spend money on pins.
    *pulls credit card out*

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Konig Wolf wrote: »
    It's incredibly hard right now to tell myself I don't need more of them. I already got three (one with the book + two extra) at East, traded one away, so I have the one for the collection/display plus the extra. They'd be great for trades at PAX Prime and Australia.

Everyone please go buy them all before I cave in and buy some.

I bought some more specifically so I could bring them with me to Aus. So they don't have to pay extra shipping. I'm halping.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Thanks for the tip! Missed it at PAX, so I picked one up.

• Options
    BrewtiConBrewtiCon Registered User regular
    Aaaaand got.

Take a look at my pins
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just snagged one, thanks!

• Options
    JuicesirJuicesir The Boy with the D&D Tattoo Registered User regular
    inb4 I stock up on all of them like I did with the chainsawsuit pins

• Options
    RocketOgreRocketOgre WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Anyone know if this was PAX east exclusive? Or will the same one be at his booth at prime?

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Given that Scott is doing a different design for Prime and South, it is likely that Kris will do the same.

• Options
    RhykerRhyker South CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    If anyone is interested these are still up for sale. Picked a couple up just now.

Rhyker on