As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No spoiler button, or post editing options.

Currently for no (apparent) reason on my home computer I don't have a spoiler button to click when someone posts one. When I go to make a new post there is no tool bar allowing me to do those various functions. Quotes stack and don't compress and don't show the show previous quote prompt. Additionally the notification image doesn't create the drop down box, but instead navigates me to the notifications page.

Is this an issue with my browser or some weird interaction with the forum

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    This also prevents me from editing posts, and the forums themselves take way too long to load

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2014
    First steps: clear your browser cache, try other browsers (clear their caches as well), try a different computer.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Somewhat related, but is it possible to do a spoiler within a spoiler anymore? Old posts with that seem borked.

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Rehab wrote: »
    Somewhat related, but is it possible to do a spoiler within a spoiler anymore? Old posts with that seem borked.

No, it's not possible at the moment (well, you can still post them, they just can't be read unless you quote the post and read the nested spoilers there). It's a known issue though, and Icy is working on it.
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/29311025/#Comment_29311025

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    It fixed itself so disregard.

Thanks for the suggestions though

IZF2byN.jpg