As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Earwig

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Earwig

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• jasarienjasarien Registered User regular
    ( º口º)

• kpgoodnightkpgoodnight Registered User regular
    WELL! Guess I didn't really wanna fall asleep tonight anyway. Thanks Katie. Always a pleasure.

• CapratarDemonCapratarDemon Florida, USARegistered User new member
    Awh, how cute... great comic Katie, thanks for the levity.

• AlexwrichardAlexwrichard Registered User regular
    nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

• DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    That's horrifying!

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    That's called an earwig in English? What a beautiful word! Too bad the insect it describes creeps the hell out of me as well.

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Think of the benefits: it would eat any earwig that tried to enter.

• HUNRoninHUNRonin Registered User regular
    I think I died a little on the inside.

• cyberNurglecyberNurgle Registered User regular
    nope.avi

• Eric the PrezEric the Prez Registered User regular
    Scariest one yet. And dont wake up kitty. Do they have any flame throwers in camp?

• Shadow's SaintShadow's Saint Registered User new member
    funny, yet horrifying.....

• ManOfHonorManOfHonor Registered User regular
    I thought the cat would be hidden better...

• snelgsnelg Registered User new member
    Ha! Just read a similar real-life incident similar to this:
    http://www.joerybicki.com/2014/05/26/an-uninvited-guest/
    Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go stay awake every second of my life.

• AstralMuffinAstralMuffin Registered User regular
    I didn't want to sleep anyway :(

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH

WHY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    After seeing this, any shivers I endure for the rest of the day will be blamed on the air conditioner...even if I'm standing outside well away from any doors.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • DontDont Registered User regular
    Off panel Seventeen and spider highfive!

• currypcurryp Registered User regular
    Better in the ear than in.... another hole.

• MortirothMortiroth Registered User regular
    Genuine shudder!!! XD

g9yqgramfjj6.jpg

The Misadventures of a very Metal Kitty!
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    aha, so 17 is a vulcan.
    ... and her parents died defending her from a bad man.
    ... and her aunt and uncle put her on a spaceship and sent her to this camp on earth before their planet exploded.

it all makes sense now.

• ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Naw naw, Seventeen's just a programmer-to-be.

• osaryesosaryes Registered User regular
    It only wants a cozy warm place to keep its babies safe... http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1323401/spider-babies-o.gif

• FulgoreFulgore Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    How is it possible that spider can look as adorable as it does?
    Anyways, good ending to the comic!

Lesson for everyone: Keep your ears clean and don't let your mama grab your ears so hard, you'll end up making room for a fella like that in there!

Fulgore on
  • RuntCakeRuntCake Swampsville, USARegistered User regular
    My wife is still screaming.... #ArachnaphobiaFTW

The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed after him.
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Sterica on
  • DJSquiggyDJSquiggy Registered User regular
    That spider has to be as big as his brain.

Side note: I wonder if this is actually a responsibility of the VP of Animal Preservation Society. First bats in the Hair, then Spiders in the ear. next thing you know, it will be one of those Candiru fish that swims up your pee-hole when you go #1 in water.......actually, Katie, please don't draw that.

• JackJack Registered User regular
    So glad you didn't pick my particular phobia for that last panel. Sorry, arachnophobes.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    OIKIorG.gif

YL9WnCY.png
  • KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    Well, that right there makes my day!

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    The upside, I now know what those weird little bugs I've seen around my house before are called. The downside, I'm never sleeping again :\ .

• darthmidget15darthmidget15 Registered User regular
    This comic has so many levels of nope that I hopped the nope train to fuckthatville, thanks for drawing all the awesome comics Katie

• sevpiehlsevpiehl Registered User new member
    This happened to me once! My mom didn't believe me at first, but after a quick check with a flashlight and some screaming, we were soon flushing the little red spider out in the sink.

• WaxxyOneWaxxyOne Registered User regular
    When I read back through the comic, all I'm seeing is the cat with a thought bubble that says "Look, man, I've already seen the last panel, and I can't un-see it. You don't want to do it. Just close your browser and walk away now. Do it now!"

• AlexxAlexx Registered User regular
    Well, to be fair, earspiders are no where near as bad as earwigs.

• J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Horrifying! Thank you.

gekm71tpnnd5.gif
  • hibryd7hibryd7 Registered User regular
    Welcome to life, where the horrifying possibilities aren't nearly as bad as the horrifying realities.

• meatnerdmeatnerd Registered User regular
    Ive always feared of this since i was a kid. I will never sleep again.

• olimayolimay Registered User regular
    Spiders in my ear are a little creepy, but def not as bad.

• Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Well... I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway... Thanks Katie.