As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

32-Year Single [chat] Whisky

19495969798100»

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    so

if you only know MS MR from their music, or especially from the YouTube videos of them, you'd think that they're this kinda secretive, shy duo who keep to themselves and put on a rather tame show

you'd be fucking wrong

frontwoman Lizzy just oozes stage presence. she's sultry, animated, and throws herself heedlessly into her songs. Producer/showman Max studied dance and isn't afraid to remind you that he's got moves, also he wore ridiculous clothing and gave zero fucks. I've seen that kind of energy in a couple of bands rocking smaller venues - Airborne Toxic Event, Sleeper Agent, American Authors, and The Joy Formidable come to mind - but MS MR easily hangs with them. totally blew away my expectations.

tl;dr a pink-haired woman in a tracksuit and a bearded man in snow-leopard print pants and five inch white platform shoes were fucking magical

they sang of love, they sang of hate

catharsis

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    The only controversy surrounding how good Bebop is

is whether or not it's better than Samurai Champloo

I like Champloo but Bebop is clearly better

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    samurai champloo doesn't have yoko kanno so its pretty obvious which one is better.
    it does have great stuff tho

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I put myself into a bad mood, and I'm not even sure how.

do you know when the bad mood began?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    The only controversy surrounding how good Bebop is

is whether or not it's better than Samurai Champloo

I like Champloo but Bebop is clearly better

Yeah, no question there.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    If I got those business cards then I'd get a trench coat and a nice suit with a nice hat and just walk around doing my Bogart impression.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Shivahn will create the new thread
    @simonwolf is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    That'll be the last one.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
This discussion has been closed.