As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I am looking for a certain cartoon with dogs in it.

TroubleToonTroubleToon Registered User new member
It is a Canadian cartoon. Drawn like most of the common cartoons. (its not 3D). I am pretty sure it has been on since from 1999 - 2007. I watched it between 2006 to 2007. There are 5 main characters, and all of them are white dogs with black ears. The father is always in a blue shirt and jeans, his wife has a brown medium-length brunette. They have 3 sons. The oldest is fat and has a pink nose. he wears a yellow/green/orange shirt, pants... the kind of suit a farmer would wear that has suspenders. The middle aged kid has brown messy hair, wears glasses, and a sweater. His voice is awful and he is always sick. He sounds like Froggy if you have watched "Little Rascals". Lastly, is a very short dog, but you may think he is older than his brothers because he is bossy and serious. He wears a purple jacket. Also, I believe the family had a red firetruck, but I dont think I have seen an episode where they are actually putting out house fires.
- Another thing: They are not completely dogs. they walk and talk and own their own house.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    I'd almost say it was Hoze Hounds ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoze_Houndz ) but that had 6 dogs instead of 5 i think. But it is a Canadian cartoon that started in 1999. If this doesn't help I hope it at least eliminates a possibility.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TroubleToonTroubleToon Registered User new member
    OMG I AM GOING TO KISS YOU!!!!! THIS IS THE ONE! yeah... I had good-badish memory. 6 main characters! but so far they match all the descriptions! <3 !!!!

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Glad I could be of help. :)

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook