As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Code Deploying/Updating" Error Messages

ObiFettObiFett Use the ForceAs You WishRegistered User regular
I keep getting errors that I've caught the site "In the middle of deploying/updating code"

It happened yesterday fairly frequently and since it was the first time I had seen it I figured code was actually being deployed.

However, it is still happening today which makes me think that maybe its an error?

ObiFett on

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm getting them occasionally as well. Got one a bit earlier, then two just now in succession after a few clean page views.

I don't think they're a problem so much as legitimately updating page code and you and I happened to catch it at just the right time?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, it might not be a bug/issue and we could just be catching the pages as it is legitimately being updated.

But since it has happened to me frequently and multiple days in a row, I figured I would at least bring it to their attention.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    K I've fixed this. Thanks

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Just happened to me, @IcyLiquid‌, FYI.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Looks like there's a busted-ass server. I've executed it.

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Just so you know, this is still happening. A minute ago I got an error that was something like "failed to find getWhere() method in /var/lib/somethingsomethingsomething", and then I had to sign in again. First thing I clicked after signing in, got this error.

• Options