As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help finding old cartoon

swiftclawswiftclaw Registered User new member
I need help finding an old cartoon, i remember seeing this as a child (about 1998 ish) its basicly a bunch of cats getting into a basement and then spilling paint everywhere, a hose with air hisses at one of the cat and i think it sees the hose as a snake, also think one of the typical black woman were in it. Cant remember much more but would love if someone found it.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    You say you saw it in 1998, but it was made in roughly that era, or was it older? Most of the Warner Bros (Looney Tunes) and MGM (Tom & Jerry, etc) cartoons that run (or used to run in the 90's anyway) on channels like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon actually date back to the 60's or even earlier than that.

• Options
    thats the thing , i have no idea. this is a memory from when i was a child (born 1997) so i cannot remember much

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    You remember a cartoon you saw when you were one year old?

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Was it in color or black and white? Can you remember the style of cartoon at all (did it look like the old Mickey Mouse cartoons? You can find em on YouTube probably)

• Options
    i migth have been around 10 years old, not the point here tho. its in color the style similar to what rockmonkey's picture. It is not that cartoon but kindof similar to it. Thanks for help so far ;P