As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Check Out

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Check Out

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• TheadThead Registered User new member
    I could probably actually really use "Sleeping: A How-To Guide"

• cainisreallycoolcainisreallycool Registered User new member
    I am willing to engage in fisticuffs to defend Home Alone 2, that was the shiznay.

• qqroachqqroach Registered User new member
    That cat has terrible manners!

• ZeppflyerZeppflyer Registered User new member
    I'm sorry to say that I've actually read the Home Alone 2 novelization…. It was a dark time.

• YuyuYuyu Registered User new member
    I wonder if they have "100 Varieties of Soybeans" and "The Fourth Most Efficient Aria."

• ElfangorElfangor Registered User new member
    "I read so much I forgot how to math" :-P

• twistedbloodtwistedblood Registered User new member
    Any one else think that the person on the cover of "Most Wanted" looks a lot like Malachi? The nose is a little different, but that could be time/angle?

• meatnerdmeatnerd Registered User regular
    Hobbit (Just the songs)? Sounds like death..

• YormungandrYormungandr Registered User regular
    What if the cat belongs to the librarian? We've already seen a page where the cat is on top of the library, and one inside of it.

• metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Kitty wants some attention.

I am looking forward to 17 learning how to read, and the backstory we are going to get from the memory pills.

• slimboyslimboy Registered User new member
    @twistedblood: I think it might actually say "Almost Wanted." If so, I totally hope it is Malachi on the cover! Which could also mean a sort of time-loop/infinite worlds effect is in -- effect...

• JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    I'm from Missouri and I've sat in on a couple of senate talks. That book is probably -electrifying.-

• ManOfHonorManOfHonor Registered User regular
    dayum so cute drawing

• FrelanceFrelance Registered User new member
    The Hobbit (Just the Songs)
    1984 Misouri State Senate: the Complete Transcripts
    Bran: Facts Versus Fiction
    Home Alone 2: The Official Novelization
    You Too Can Soft-Shoe
    ALMOST WANTED
    432 Pages of the Letter B
    Tika: My Life and the Game Beyond
    Advanced Crochet Techniques
    Sleeping: a How-to Guide

• RedCrow7RedCrow7 Registered User regular
    There's a slight illustrative error, between The Hobbit and 1984 Missouri. If you look at the bottom, there's a small book in between, but when you look up, the book disappears. It's like a M.C. Escher illusion.
    Seriously, not putting down the comic, just pointing it out for fun.

• PrivateJokerPrivateJoker Registered User regular
    Just want to say that I really enjoy this comic. Not just this particular one, but the whole thing. I look forward to updates on this more than Penny Arcade. Keep being awesome.

Something something, I see the cat.

• JamboxdotcomJamboxdotcom Registered User new member
    edited June 2014
    @Redcrow7 ...ooorrrr it's a paperback with a twisted back cover. That's how I'll choose to see it, anyway.

Jamboxdotcom on
  • Dirk DaringDirk Daring Registered User regular
  • RedCrow7RedCrow7 Registered User regular
    @Redcrow7 ...ooorrrr it's a paperback with a twisted back cover. That's how I'll choose to see it, anyway.
    Sounds good to me. Those kids gotta learn how take care of their dang books.

• osaryesosaryes Registered User regular
    432 Pages Of the Letter B. Imagine all the exciting stuff this book has!

• mushymushy Unprofessional Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    The picture of the kid on most wanted is a character in the camp right? Also just the songs of the hobbit made me laugh my ass off then I realized its only losing about every 4th page so they will get the gist of it

• WaxxyOneWaxxyOne Registered User regular
    Curse you, sneaky cat!!

• FenrisknightFenrisknight Token Canadian CanadianRegistered User regular
  • DevoninDevonin Registered User regular
    @Redcrow7

No error, nor a folded back cover. The Missouri State Senate book is just wider, so it is sticking further out from the shelf than The Hobbit.

Since it's also a bit taller you think you're seeing a second book at the bottom, but it's just the same book sticking out more. You lose the "second edge" at the top because the book is also taller than the Hobbit book.

• twistedbloodtwistedblood Registered User new member
    @slimboy: It could be the reason he's there! Not something bad enough to put him in jail, but bad enough to his parents that they didn't want him around.