As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dating conundrum - nsfw description

Greggy88Greggy88 Registered User regular
Hey Folks!
Long time lurker and reader, just registered because for the first time I've felt like I really could use some advice, and my friends are not the ones to give it.
So - here's the thing - we were at a party last night off campus, and there was this whole salsa dancing thing going on, which was cool, and it was just a really great vibe - everyone was a little wasted, but not hugely, mostly just dancing and having fun. It was a really different atmosphere than a lot of the parties I'm used to. Anyway - I got dancing with this girl, and we got chatting, and frankly she didn't do anything for me. She was pretty short, and kind of funny looking - not exactly ugly, but a face that is really unusual, and you certainly wouldn't say she was pretty. She was a pretty good dancer - not fat, but not really a spinner either - she certainly had a couple of extra pounds, but not really in a bad way, just looked kind of stocky because she was short I think. Anyway, it got late, and she asked whether I'd see her home, and since I was ready to call the night I said I would, just to be a gentleman - I didn't plan on making a move. So we have another beer, and keep talking - she's pretty funny - geeky in the same way I am, then we leave, and her house in just a few blocks away. Anyway, she was showing off some dancing moves, and puts her arms around me, and before you know it we're kissing.
Well, ok, I think, why not? So we go in, and start making out, and before I know it we're in her room and the clothes come off, then something weird happened that I've never experienced before. Her body was kind of what I expected - her boobs are a little too small for her frame, and her legs and waist are a little too big, but, and I don't quite know how to put this - her pussy - well, it was just the most beautiful vagina I have ever seen. I mean, I'm no virgin, and I've had a lot of really hot girls, but this girl's pussy was perfect. I don't go either way on shaving, but the fact that she was shaved gave me a better view, and man, it was amazing. Just beautiful. I must have eaten her out for an hour before I rode that train. And I have to tell you it was as good on the inside as on the outside. Like it was ribbed for my pleasure or something like that.
Well morning arrives, and I roll over, and my estimate on her attractiveness from the previous night was a little optimistic, but we have sex again, and my estimate on her pussy was spot on. The girl is a minx.
So needless to say my mates made hay of the whole situation - I got the whole 'Pelvic Mother Theresa' stuff, but the thing is, I really want to hit that again. So what do I do? She's a fun girl, smart, but I'm really not attracted to her - except in that one way. It's not something that's ever happened to me before - I usually get a 'yes' or 'no' feeling about the whole package, if you know what I mean.
Is this normal? What should I do?
Thanks! Greggy

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    You should send her a link to this thread and let her decide whether or not she'll let you have sex with her again.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Greggy88Greggy88 Registered User regular
    Hey thanks - very funny! You know - you're right - re-reading that I do sound like a douche-bag - I guess what I'm asking for is some advice on how feelings of attraction might be more complicated than I had experienced them before? I mean, I'm used to it being pretty straightforward, and now I'm really confused. Sorry if my post was a bit bro - I'm not used to feeling this obsessed with someone, and feeling pretty complicated about them. Appreciate the advice. Greg

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Okay, so here are my thoughts past the initial urge to punch you in the nuts then:

Attraction is complicated and that's why you are feeling complicated. Sometimes it's about who is prettiest or smartest or funniest, and sometimes it's about something new and surprising and wonderful. I think realizing that is part of growing up and becoming a mature human being.

You don't have to have a relationship with her if you don't want to: if you are both good with sex at the booty call or FWB level, go for it! Life is short and you should have fun with it, and who cares why it came about? However, if your feelings are not in the same place, if one of you really likes the other as more than what the other can give, then you should fuck off and leave her alone, or just be friends.

Either way, if you are happy being attracted to someone for whatever reason, who cares what your friends think? They are not involved; unless you are doing something you know is wrong, don't let them get in your head about it.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Why not talk to her about your feelings, and see what she has to say? What your friends think doesn't honestly matter- like Ceres said, if she's on the same wavelength as you are, go for it. If she's looking for something else, move on.

Regardless, you're not going to get anywhere until you actually ask her out and talk to her.

Just be ready for anything- you're basing an awful lot off one night. Do you actually know what she's even like during the other six-and-a-half days of the week? Sounds to me like you're attracted to her, so go talk to her and find out what she's feeling like.

I'd leave out the fact you splashed the details of her intimates on a public forum, though. I doubt that'll win you any points...

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It is my opinion that you might try relating to women on a level other than as physical objects existing merely for your pleasure. With luck, you'll find a woman that makes your whole world amazing, AND she'll be attractive and tops in the sack. You'll have to work to keep her, but it'll be worth it.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    You should find a lonely place to set yourself on fire.

This discussion has been closed.