As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OLD Steam thread is old. Go find the new one!

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    @Berylline‌ decides I needed more BL2 DLC in my life, now I need some friends to play!

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have to decide between Battleblock or Saint's Row IV.

Really trying to cut down on the purchases with this sale. Leaning towards Saint's Row IV, but Battleblock is so dang cheap.

YL9WnCY.png
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    Thank you @LadyDustBunny for Nether. It looks like a post apocalyptic good time. I'm kind of a sucker for anything that has crafting in the description. And fishing. Why did I never know there was fishing in Minecraft. Oh man. OK. Off topic there.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Just an FYI, @Khildith is turning 27 today. Tell the birthday girl happy birthday. <3

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    @Elin just hooked me up with some Roogooooo! Never heard of it before now, but it looks pretty cool. I love me some puzzle games. Thanks!

Steam: offday
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

Really trying to cut down on the purchases with this sale. Leaning towards Saint's Row IV, but Battleblock is so dang cheap.

Hey hey hey, what did you say earlier in this thread? :P

Actually, to be honest, I have no clue how to tell the difference.

Obviously, the recommendation of everyone in the thread is "Serve the Newell, buy both!".

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Just an FYI, @Khildith is turning 27 today. Tell the birthday girl happy birthday. <3

Happy Birthday Khil.

I got you a cake.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular

I'd say buy both

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    @Khildith happy birthday! @CorriganX outed you to the classassins!

• stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular

If you like sandboxy games with just a heaping fucking gobletful of batshit insane Saints Row is totally for you.

I did my playthrough as Mayor Mike Haggar and I beat my foes into submission with wrestling moves and star spangled bat.

And I loved every minute of it.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Anyone have an extra card 4? I unfortunately don't have any extra summer cards to trade, but I have others :)

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    So i come from work, and I have two gift messages. Oh Lawdy. @Elin decided to gift me BC Kings and @Arithon32 hits me with One Way Heroics. Good thing tonight is my night off. Beginning to think work is the culprit here!! Thanks you guys, Makes a lovely welcome present :lol:

Polaritie wrote: »
    Obviously, the recommendation of everyone in the thread is "Serve the Newell, buy both!".
    This isn't a money thing but more of a "I have too many games." thing.

YL9WnCY.png
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    I would like to humbly ask for some friend requests. Don't need an invite to a Steam Group, just wanting more of you classy folks around. Also I was two cards away from finishing last year's Summer Getaway badge and I'm only Level 6.

Please? I'm on Team Pink!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

Have you watched the trailer for Battle Block Theater? It sold me on it immediately.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Have you guys made any plans for what you're going to be streaming yet?

I have a list of over 20 games that I might play. I don't always have the longest attention span when it comes to games, so I figured more options were better. I'll probably be playing through longer sections of a few new ones - Faery: Legends of Avalon and/or The Last Tinker: City of Colors. I'm not sure if people would be interested, but I also have The Wolf Among Us that I haven't started yet. I have a few random indie games like Secrets of Raetikon and The Cat Lady that I might try. I also have a ton of silly/fun games that don't take much concentration or skill that I'll be playing as I get tired, such as Goat Simulator.

Of course, there will also be bunny breaks throughout the stream. <3

Edit: Almost forgot, I'll have a bit of co-op in there, too. I've previously promised to stream some Portal 2 co-op, so that'll probably happen at some point.

Berylline on
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Ianator wrote: »
    I would like to humbly ask for some friend requests. Don't need an invite to a Steam Group, just wanting more of you classy folks around. Also I was two cards away from finishing last year's Summer Getaway badge and I'm only Level 6.

Link directly to your steam friends page. A lot of us are friendly, but really really really really really lazy.
    really lazy.

CorriganX on
    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

I'm not sure I know what that's like. My library pales in comparison to some people here.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Are all the call of juarez games as good as gunslinger? Or is this the standout?

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • KhezKhez Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    @DoctorArch decided to bless me with Legend of Dungeon that sneaky guy! I'm too busy getting lost in wildstar to be bother with a steam sale ;)~

Haha thanks buddy!

Khez on
    76561197967286566.png

Psn: Khezaf
    Wildstar: MeHealU
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Ianator wrote: »

Link directly to your steam friends page. A lot of us are friendly, but really really really really really lazy.
    really lazy.

Whoops! I suppose that would help. Would it be -this- one?

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • LadyDustBunnyLadyDustBunny Registered User regular
    Thanks @anoffday for BattleBlock Theater! Looks like a lot of fun!!

steam_sig.png

Origin: DustBunny777
    3DS: 2836-0103-2102
    M1GZYUT.jpg
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    So I don't feel like digging up the Far Cry 3 thread just for this but I have to share it somewhere... I am playing Blood Dragon and I am just finishing up the dam destruction mission early in the game. I've planted all the explosives at the structural faults, hustled up to the overlooking cliff, and I'm getting ready to detonate.

Rex: "I just hope this new C4000 is as good as the old C400."

<Press LMB to detonate>

*Presses LMB*

*Black Screen*

Far Cry 3 has stopped working...

C4000 - so good, it blows up the entire game.

Had to laugh at that. Was going to go to bed when I finished the mission anyway. I hope it saved my progress though...

Edit: Fuck it didn't. Steam, uPlay, one of you guys, get it together.

Gaslight on
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    12:17 AM - Big Isy: dude i have awishlist
    12:17 AM - Big Isy: i ain't hiding what i want
    12:17 AM - Big Isy: fuck that, gift me all the things

So uh, go for it guys.

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Are all the call of juarez games as good as gunslinger? Or is this the standout?

It's the standout by far. That said the second one has its moments.

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    So, @GnomeTank‌ is not to be denied; when he was unable to gift me a game earlier, because for some reason it was still on my wishlist even though I'd bought it, he responded by inviting me into a crazy, insane, twisted, mad world, wherein the President of These United States must stand up to interstellar tyranny, via dong bats and dubstep.

I don't think my body's ready for Saint's Row IV. :D I don't think its possible for anyone.

Thank you!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    I expect Beyrlline will just put her bunnies on cam for 24 hours and laugh as we all melt over the fluffy cuteness. :smiley:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'd accept hours of bunny breaks for her part of the streaming

steam_sig.png
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular

So uh, go for it guys.

This is lies. Clearly lies. Also @Berylline gifted me Planet Explorers which she totally just read my mind about! I never once mentioned wanting it, its amazing! You're psychic Bery!

• bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    So tipsy bloodatonement seemed to have gone and mouthed off about votes not turning out how he had wanted and made himself a target.

gtf3hycrr73x.jpg
    fh4q7wbi32s1.jpg

@destroyah87 you are a bro-king against bro-men

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular

So uh, go for it guys.

It was a trap...
    kzd9dSz.png

Thank you, @Big Classy! I promised to stream this as a charity incentive, so I'll definitely be playing it sometime soon!

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

Gunslinger is the standout. The first game is a bit rough around the edges these days. The second is greatly improved,and by all accounts the third is awful. Gunslinger apparently has nothing to do story wise with those other games, which is probably part of what makes it so great.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    How do I make my generic PC joypad read as a 360 joypad? I tried to play Pinball FX and I can't get it to register

and that makes me really really sad

Going to cry a little bit more about this. I really want to play pinball.

steam_sig.png
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Just wanted to drop in and point out that Spec Ops: The Line is on flash sale, and if you haven't experienced it, you really need to.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    But seriously @Pixelated Pixie‌ is only a mere 18 away from being OVER NINE HUNDREEEED. Surely we can get that before the end of the sale right?

steam_sig.png
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I have an extra Summer 5, I need 9

please trade meee

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I would enjoy seeing someone stream everyday shooter.

• DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    Just bought, played, and completed Gone Home...man. I'd love little better than to see more stuff like that in games. What a tale, and what a telling of it.

Gone Home is a great little game.

YL9WnCY.png
  • LadyDustBunnyLadyDustBunny Registered User regular
    Goodnight everyone! May there be more sweet sweet steam sale loving tomorrow! :smile:

steam_sig.png

Origin: DustBunny777
    3DS: 2836-0103-2102
    M1GZYUT.jpg
  • KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    <3 Guys

I've been 27 for a little over half an hour and you crazy people have already buried me in gifts!

@Berylline was first to hit me with Gone Home, followed closely by @Spoit with Nether, @BornToHula with Defy Gravity and @Drake with Cloudbuilt!

I thought I was safe when suddenly @Big Classy logged on and started barraging me with things! The Bureau, Planet Explorers, Insurgency, and Metal Gear Rising! He also mentioned he wants all of those games, so get him!

While writing this @cardboard delusions threw Scribblenauts Unmasked at me.

While writing THAT @minor incident‌ got me with Battleblock Theater!

I'm afraid that if I don't stop soon I'm going to never finish this post, but I want to mention how much I love all of you classy folks, you inspire me to be more generous every day.

And one day soon I'll have a job and then... then there will be a reckoning.

Edit: @CorriganX has asked me to make it clear that I am not a girl, despite his joke earlier. He has received a lot of messages about it.

Khildith on
This discussion has been closed.