As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime Parties 2014

gaminginpublicgaminginpublic Registered User regular
Hello Everyone!
I didn't see a thread for this already but I thought I would start by posting up my party and anyone else who might be hosting an event as well!

Indies Need Booze is coming to PAX Prime August 28th from 9pm to 2am at Capital Cider. We have the whole bar this year and you can purchase tickets here right now! We are excited to have Indie Game Stand be our sponsor and we are also working with Able Gamers to do some fundraising as well. Ten dollar ticket gets you into the event with game code and flask. 30 dollar ticket gets your three game codes, a flask, a t-shirt, and guaranteed entrance into our event. Please help us spread the word about this event!

• Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    I was actually waiting to start one up until closer to PAX since most of the parties won't be announced until July.

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options
    CennediCennedi A strange man A strange landRegistered User regular
    Darn, and here was hoping that this was going to be the full list.

Hopeful First Time Attendee of PAX Prime 2014.
    [ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2014
    Cennedi wrote: »
    Darn, and here was hoping that this was going to be the full list.
    There isn't really any "full list" to be had, parties get announced and people post about em.

Also, I would prefer that whomever is going to maintain the list this year be someone who is not hosting one of the parties /on/ the list.

Geth, close this thread.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.