As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Capital One Quicksilver Rewards/Discover It Credit Cards

kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated foraRegistered User regular
I'm doing a research project and need copies of the rewards programs terms and conditions. Unlike cardmember agreements, can't seem to find them online. Does anybody currently have these cards? Happy to help you navigate the site to find the terms.

fwKS7.png?1

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Is Discover It the same as Discover?

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Capital one rewards are not card dependent as far as I can tell.

https://nohasslerewards.capitalone.com/Learn/FAQ.aspx

At the very bottom of the page in grey on the left is terms and conditions which brings you to the overall terms and conditions for capital one.

• Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Capital one rewards are not card dependent as far as I can tell.

https://nohasslerewards.capitalone.com/Learn/FAQ.aspx

At the very bottom of the page in grey on the left is terms and conditions which brings you to the overall terms and conditions for capital one.

Thanks. I need the agreement/T&Cs for the rewards program, not for capital one's website.

fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    Offering $15 to someone who can do this for discover It.

fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    kaliyama wrote: »
    Offering $15 to someone who can do this for discover It.

@kaliyama,

Are you looking for this?

It's at the bottom of: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/credit-card-rewards.html

EDIT: There's also an interactive cardmember agreement FAQ available to you by going to this link. Discover IT sample cardmember agreements are on the lower right side. I'll be positive, assume you have fantabulous credit, and point you at this one. They don't mention the rewards program in this sample, however.

If you find this has helped you, rather than send me any funds, please consider donating to the Child's Play charity drive, going on in the G&T Steam thread right now. :)

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    DaenrisDaenris Registered User regular
    Honestly, I have a discover card, and even signed in to my account I can't find any additional terms online. Here it just says they'll send it with the card, so I'm sure I have it somewhere in print.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Is Discover It the same as Discover?

If you have a classic basic Discover card, I believe they've all migrated to the it program. If they *haven't*, you can call them and ask to make sure you're converted over (we did this for ours). If you aren't already on it, it provides a better reward structure than the classic Discover cashback does.

EDIT: Checked with Mrs. Kamen. We converted ourselves manually, but they *didn't* offer to do it for us, we were just concerned at the flyers coming in and saw that the cashback rate was better. So if you're on classic, definitely call them. It should be free to switch over, and you'll get more money back (as the old card is tiered, silly, and tails off after a certain level of spending).

If you get a Discover card, the shopdiscover.com website is also a great way to get extra cashback on top of the seasonal 5% deals.

tuxkamen on

Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
  • Options
    @kaliyama , found a copy of our terms for it's cashback. This plus the 'normal' terms should give you a complete picture. Sorry if the contrast is lousy.

6k5lmc2g1nji.png

• Options
    edited June 2014
    thanks @TychoCelchuuu‌ and @tuxkamen‌. Tux, PM me your email.

kaliyama on
    fwKS7.png?1