As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[X-COM: Enemy Within LP] Do not stand at my grave and weep.

123457»

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I need more X-Com in my life

Check back tomorrow. :3

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    what is this nonsense?

i demand answers! the public must know about the extra terrestrial threat!

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    what is this nonsense?

Of course, sir. And you have a right to know. We'll be with your shortly.

Just, and I almost hate to say it, damn formalities, pain in my ass as much as yours, but I have to run an eye test. Real quick, hardly take a minute.

Look into the blinking red light...

• Options
    edited June 2014
    what is this nonsense?

Some last minute adjustments in my parents travel arrangements have made the last two days a little frantic. I will try to push the necessary edits out the door tonight, but no promises!

(that's what got me into this embarrassing little mess yesterday!)

sarukun on
  • Options
    If nobody else will bug you for updates, I shall hold you accountable!

I tried to fire up a new game of XCOM the other day and it crashed three times and then I got tired of fooling with it and went to bed. I'm jonesin'

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    what is this nonsense?

Some last minute adjustments in my parents travel arrangements have made the last two days a little frantic. I will try to push the necessary edits out the door tonight, but no promises!

(that's what got me into this embarrassing little mess yesterday!)

parents just don't understand (terrestrial ufo defense)

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    OFFICIAL MISSION TRANSCRIPT-06/04/15 (cont.)
    OPERATION FROZEN BLADE- TIME INDEX 0110

Isihlabani: I have always wanted to visit France.
    "smof": And why's that, Isihlabani?
    Isihlabani: They put butter in everything.
    "smof": That might be the best reason I have ever heard to visit any place.
    Widerhallen: I wish we were coming to Languedoc under better circumstances. My favorite winery is in this region.
    "smof": I don't know a damn thing about wine. Never cared for the stuff.
    Widerhallen: Have you ever tried Maury, Squad Leader? It is not what I would call "typical" wine. Rather sweet and more... alcoholic.
    "smof": Dunno if I'd like it. I mostly drink a lot of IPAs, bitter stuff. I like hops.
    Widerhallen: Perhaps we will have a tasting exchange when we return to celebrate your first mission as Squad Leader and welcome Kores to the squad.
    "smof": Don't count your Charlies before they bagged and tagged, Widerhallen. Still, that does sound nice... but I've got no idea if we can get a decent IPA down to Central.
    Widerhallen: It is Germany, Squad Leader. I promise, there will be someone who makes a decent India Pale Ale somewhere.
    Kores: Em... Squad Leader, we appear to be nearing the drop site.
    "smof": All right, let's get this over with. Exercise caution: the site hasn't been cleaned, there's every chance we'll run into civilians down there.
    Arrival_zpsa1264afa.jpg

"smof": Well... whoever was down here sure made a mess of things.
    LZ_zpse69e66fe.jpg

Isihlabani: This looks more like a traditional urban warzone.... It is hard to believe we are in France.
    Widerhallen: I do not understand this at all. This warehouse was destroyed from the inside. What could have necessitated in such wanton use of explosives?
    "smof": Guess we'll have to ask Blythe when we get back to Central.
    Bradford: Sergeant Swiss, come in, this is Central with an urgent intel update. Do you copy, smof?
    "smof": I'm here, CO, go ahead.
    Bradford: We're getting some imagery that suggests a Uniform is headed your way.
    "smof": Should we hunker down and wait for air support?
    Bradford: Negative, Squad Leader, continue with the mission. We have Ravens standing by, but we do not intend to risk damage to the mission site by dropping ordinance or a Uniform on top of it. Find out what happened down there and bug out a-sap. Central out.
    "smof": Terrific. Did everybody copy that?
    Kores: Ja, Squad Leader, but what does it mean?
    "smof": I'm really not sure. Central doesn't seem to think we're in enough danger to send in air support....
    Isihlabani: If I may, Squad Leader, Widerhallen and I have seen this before.
    Widerhallen: Yes. We can expect the Uniform to deploy Xray contacts. I believe it is safe to imagine that there is something down here that the aliens wish to recover.
    "smof": Well, all right, this mission just got interesting. Let's start sweeping, soldiers. Isihlabani, cover the right side there; the rest of you, come with me.
    Isihlabani: Moving out.
    1Setup_zps2cea3df3.jpg

Isihlabani: Nothing here, Squad Leader; just the world's oldest working desktop computer.
    "smof": Copy, Isihlabani. I'm headed topside to cover you. Widerhallen, check the alley on the left there; Kores, clear the warehouse and wait for my signal to breach. You see anything, you make some noise.
    Kores: Understood, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Get going, squad.
    2SplitUp_zpsce1b88c4.jpg

Widerhallen: All points clear in the alley, Squad Leader.
    Isihlabani: I am approaching the piece of ancient Earth technology. It does not appear to be aware of my presence. Also there are some bricks.
    "smof": Keep it short, Isihlabani. Kores?
    Kores: The warehouse is empty, Squad Leader. There is a door that appears to open onto the alley.
    "smof": Great. Widerhallen, you see the door?
    Widerhallen: Yes, I think--
    Isihlabani: Sorry, Squad Leader, but I have a contact.
    "smof": Gonna have to give me more than that, Isihlabani.
    Isihlabani: It's on the roof of the building across the way there. Moving to get a better--
    3Hops_zpsbb2a6486.jpg

Isihlabani: Holy shit.
    "smof": Steady, Isihlabani, what's your status?
    Isihlabani: The contact saw me, Squad Leader, and it... it just hopped down off the roof like nothing.
    "smof": What is it?
    Isihlabani: I thought it might be human, but I am reclassifying the Charlie as a Thin Man.
    "smof": Put a bullet in it so we can keep this sweep going.
    Isihlabani: Yes, sir.

[conventional weapons fire]
    4Face_zps053bc665.jpg

Isihlabani: Kak, the bogey is still alive.
    "smof": Check your fire, Isihlabani, and hit him this time.
    Isihlabani: I did hit him, Squad Leader. Reloading.
    Kores: Widerhallen is here with me, Squad Leader.
    5Together_zps7d3fe50f.jpg

"smof": Stay in that alley, Widerhallen; I want us to have flanking options if Isihlabani's Charlie decides to make a break for it.
    Isihlabani: I do not think that is likely, Squad Leader. I seem to have frightened him into hunkering down.
    6Overwatchin_zps38d8a2de.jpg

"smof": Well then put him out of his misery, soldier.
    Isihlabani: Copy, firing.

7Again_zpsb0d9eac5.jpg

Isihlabani: I cannot believe this.
    "smof": Give me good news, Isihlabani.
    Isihlabani: Another clean hit, Squad Leader, but the bogey remains.
    "smof": All right, Isihlabani, I'm having a look. Stay put.
    8NewCs_zpsbaf32ffd.jpg

"smof": Scratch that, Isihlabani, you're going to have to babysit your, uh, "bogey" a little longer, we've got two new contacts. Jesus, they scuttle like roaches.
    Widerhallen: Moving to assist, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Negative, Widerhallen, I've got a killer position. Okay, Kores, I'm gonna soften one up for you; get a grenade ready.
    Kores: Copy, Squad Leader, standing by for your order.

9Hurt_zps5ae860b0.jpg

"smof": Boy, you're not kidding, Isihlabani, these fuckers are tougher than they look. You ready, Kores?
    Kores: Ready, Sergeant.
    "smof": They'll be on your left as you come out. Hop into cover and drop the explosive between them. Go.
    Kores: Going.
    10Grenade_zpsa3f7c7d4.jpg

[conventional explosive detonation]
    [Thin Man vocalizations]

Kores: One Charlie down, Squad Leader, and one remaining.
    "smof": Fucking knew it. Go ahead and advance, Widerhallen, he's naked as a jaybird.
    Widerhallen: I... do not think I know what a jaybird is, Squad Leader. Firing.

11Finishing_zps72fc1cba.jpg

Widerhallen: I'm showing all points clear, Squad Leader. I have no bogeys. There's a very large cloud of gas surrounding the downed bogeys; I recommend you stay clear of it, Kores.
    Kores: I did not intend to investigate it, Officer.
    Isihlabani: Reloaded, Squad Leader, but it looks like-- heads down, squad, remaining bogey on the move.

[unknown weapons fire]
    12Firing_zps86818d25.jpg

"smof": Status, Kores; you all right?
    Kores: I am not hit, Squad Leader. Thank you for the heads-down call, Officer Isihlabani.
    Isihlabani: You are welcome, Kores. I'll make sure the bogey doesn't get another--.

[conventional explosives detonation]
    14Splode_zps5a05c741.jpg

Isihlabani: What in the hell was that?
    "smof": Collateral damage. Take your shot, Officer.
    Isihlabani: Yes sir, firing.

13Missing_zpsb2853792.jpg

Isihlabani: I do not believe this.
    "smof": Oh, for God's sake.

15Finally_zpsc6a9b3a7.jpg

"smof": There. Now can we secure the alley here, squad? Kores, move up, survey the interior of the building.
    Isihlabani: Ahem... moving up, Squad Leader.
    Widerhallen: Moving to support Kores.
    Kores: Moving.

• Options
    So that took about three hours to do. I think I'm going to try to do smaller up dates more often so that you guys at least get to see SOMEthing, but these longer missions are starting to look like a motherfucker, I end up taking like 200+ screen shots and using about 75-80% of them. I just don't want the action to get too hard to follow, but editing them all together just takes a bit, and I've been putting it off because I keep telling myself "I don't have 6 hours to put this all together today". Gonna try to update the thread at least 4 times a week going forward, we'll see how it goes!

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Porteeeeeeeeeent. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!
    I've seen too many squad wipes on this map. Lots of potential for death. Lots of death.

• Options
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I've seen too many squad wipes on this map. Lots of potential for death. Lots of death.

Hold onto your butts.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »

Hold onto your butts, butt holders.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I feel ya sarukun. It didn't take very long in my LP before I was working with hundreds of screenshots and it is a time sink, and I wasn't doing fancy things with them like you. Just you wait til the base mission!

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    I feel ya sarukun. It didn't take very long in my LP before I was working with hundreds of screenshots and it is a time sink, and I wasn't doing fancy things with them like you. Just you wait til the base mission!

Yup. Been there. I forget my exact counts on an average mission, but TFTD tended to get in the triple digits even on a relatively dull mission.

...when I didn't make a tactical retreat on turn one. Cruise ships can fuck right off.

• Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    I like that map.

with MECs!

• Options
    I got my XCOM up and running! The withdrawals have slowed...

• Options
    edited June 2014
    OPERATION FROZEN BLADE- TIME INDEX 0121

@Brovid Hasselsmof@Dead Legend@see317‌ @SanderJK‌
    Kores: I don't see anything in the building, Sergeant. It appears to be a bar of some kind, there is a small concert stage that opens into a larger public area.
    "smof": All right, don't move, I'll be right with you.
    16Gather_zps4fe8f3a9.jpg

Widerhallen: Impressive jump, Squad Leader.
    "smof": We don't have time for ladders, Widerhallen, not with that Uniform inbound.
    Isihlabani: I am covering the right side, Sergeant. Still no contacts.
    Widerhallen: I am moving to you, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Good, we'll breach here and get a better look before moving forward.
    17Closer_zps70dfd0f8.jpg

"smof": Okay, Kores, Widerhallen and I have got this, I want you to have a look around the corner.
    Kores: Per your orders, Sergeant.
    18Dead_zps87157eee.jpg

"smof": You're awfully quiet over there, Kores. Report.
    Kores: Sorry, Squad Leader. I have some bodies here; I am trying to determine the cause of death.
    "smof": It's not outwardly obvious?
    Kores: On the contrary, I have an abundance of evidence. There is some fire and explosive damage, but I believe that Officer Widerhallen's grenade is responsible for that... but it appears these men bled considerably before they were hit by the explosive.
    "smof": How about alien weaponry? Any pin-point burns?
    Kores: Negative. It seems to me some of these men were private security of some kind, and exchanged fire with individuals from... another private security firm? Whatever the case, the aliens do not appear to have been involved in the battle.
    "smof": And yet they're here, with reinforcements inbound. What the hell happened here?
    Isihlabani: Orders, Squad Leader?
    "smof": ... Widerhallen, you're gonna breach on your own. I'm going topside and see if I can get a better look.
    Widerhallen: Sir.
    "smof": Isihlabani, come up and support Widerhallen via the.. rather generous excavation in the right wall, there.
    Isihlabani: ...Sir?
    "smof": The hole, the giant hole in the side of the building.
    Isihlabani: Ah. Understood, sir.
    "smof": Kores, that alleyway is yours. If there's another entrance, go ahead and join Widerhallen and Isihlabani once you've finished your sweep.
    Kores: Understood, Sir.
    "smof": I'm going up, wait for my mark.
    19Ready_zpsb5ec44ee.jpg

"smof": All points clear up here, go ahead squad.
    Widerhallen: Breaching--
    20Contact_zps7e7d1ddc.jpg

Widerhallen: Scheiße. I thought we had all points clear, Sergeant.
    "smof": I still have no contacts, Officer. Have you got something?
    Widerhallen: One of the thin, ugly ones, on the right side. I'm moving to cover.
    "smof": Have you got a clear shot?
    21Howareyoudoingthat_zpsf6b46703.jpg

Widerhallen: A clear shot? Neeeeeeegative...?
    "smof": Then hold fire. Kores, Isihlabani, can you get eyes on the Charlie?
    Isihlabani: Moving to get a visual on the bogey, Squad Leader.

22Derp_zps9e76ef22.jpg

Isihlabani: Missed the target, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Kores?
    24Nothing_zps98c6a66e.jpg

Kores: I have found a door into the bar, Squad Leader, but I do not have a visual on the Xray.
    "smof": All right, Widerhallen, it's your call.
    Widerhallen: I will try and put the bogey down, Squad Leader. Firing.

22Nope_zpse6e7265b.jpg

Widerhallen: Ach. Bogey remains, Squad Leader--and it's on the move.

[unknown weapons fire]
    26Central_zps54211798.jpg

Isihlabani: It is running scared and its aim is suffering, Squad Leader; I am unharmed.
    "smof": Good. I'm going to try and get a look--
    Bradford Petty Officer Kores, this is Central, how copy?
    Kores: I am... copying you, Central. Is everything--
    Bradford Get in close to those bodies. I want footage we can use, Kores.
    Kores: Which... the security personnel?
    Bradford Correct. Get in close, but do not disturb the bodies.
    25Incoming_zps35a722e1.jpg

Kores: Is that... is that good enough? Some of them appear to be wearing matching orange masks and armbands--.
    Bradford I don't have access to your video feed, Kores, just do the best you can.
    "smof": With all due respect, Central Officer, we have an active bogey on the field. Petty Officer Kores can take all the snapshots you want after the site is secure.
    Bradford The bogey is almost on top of you, Sergeant. I suggest you finish your sweep quickly and get out of there before it arrives... which means you very likely won't be able to fully secure the site.
    "smof": We're almost done sweeping the defined mission area, Bradford. If the Xrays are so keen on throwing more bodies at us, we'll mow them down too.
    Bradford Not with my assets you won't, Swiss. Hurry the hell up. Central out.
    Widerhallen: Can you see the contact, Squad Leader?
    27Still_zpse326781d.jpg

"smof": ... Still nothing up here, Widerhallen. If it hadn't just taken a potshot at Isihlabani, I'd be wondering if you're in need of an eye exam.
    Widerhallen: Damn it, Squad Leader, it is behind the fuel tanker.
    "smof": Okay, I can see that at least. I'll try and get it when it relocates. Talk to me Isihlabani.
    Isihlabani: I am relocating myself, I need a better shot.
    "smof": I don't want you anywhere near that thing. Back up.
    Isihlabani: Very well... moving back behind the bar.
    "smof": Can you put a bullet in it from there?
    Isihlabani: I have seen better shots in my time....
    "smof": Just shoot the damn thing.

28Missed_zpsc0928b5d.jpg

Isihlabani: No hit. Long range combat is not exactly my specialty, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Yeah, well, I don't want you breathing whatever that shit they release when they go down, Isihlabani. Just keep following orders.
    Isihlabani: Yes sir.

29Hit_zps23d4f2ac.jpg

Widerhallen: Got you, you Arschloch.
    "smof": Confirm that contact is down, Widerhallen.
    Widerhallen: Ach, that is negative, Squad Leader, the bogey remains.
    Kores: Squad Leader, I have another contact.
    "smof": Perfect. Can you get a bead on it?
    Kores: I do not think it is an Xray, Squad Leader.
    30found_zpsa38f94c0.jpg

Kores: It is difficult to tell from here, but it may be a civilian.
    "smof": Great. Cue Bradford in three, two....
    Bradford Cute, Swiss. Care to guess what your orders might be?
    "smof": Recover the civvie and escort him back to the airbus?
    Bradford You heard the Sergeant, Squad. If that civilian is a witness to whatever happened here, we need to know what he knows.
    "smof": Copy, Central. Now, squad, let's get back to our Charlie. Get up to Widerhallen and give her some support, Kores.
    Kores: Yes sir.
    31Nothing_zpsa182e58a.jpg

Kores: I... I cannot... where is the target?
    Widerhallen: Gott Verdammt, Kores, it's over by the damned--

[unknown weapons fire]
    32Panic_zps1566c90e.jpg

sarukun on
  • Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    Thin Men are dicks

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Widerhallen: Damn it, Squad Leader, it is behind the fuel tanker.
    Damn it Widerhallen, this is not a problem. This is an opportunity.
    Widerhallen: One of the thin, ugly ones, on the right side. I'm moving to cover.
    Hey, why can't we get a mission with sexy aliens? They're all bug eyed or creepy thin dudes. Star Trek said there'd be sexy aliens, and Star Trek wouldn't lie.
    32Panic_zps1566c90e.jpg
    Damn in Widerhallen, you better not die.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    4 damage hit into full cover, while Kores got ignored in his half-cover (for now). The camouflage is working!

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    scherbchen wrote: »
    Thin Men are dicks

NEED MORE AGREE BUTTONS

• Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    4 damage hit into full cover, while Kores got ignored in his half-cover (for now). The camouflage is working!

I said "I should be able to see him from there" about 10 times on this mission, and I was wrong every. Single. Time.

• Options
    thin men are dicks

i started a game on classic the other day

fucking thin men

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    The only saving grace thin men have is how satisfying it is to steamroll them in the late game. Feels like that guy at the end of ID4 when you show up in titan gear.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OPERATION FROZEN BLADE- TIME INDEX 0134

Widerhallen: [unintelligible]

33Revenge_zps60364741.jpg

"smof": Widerhallen? Widerhallen. Sierra.
    Widerhallen: Spaß haben heute Nacht... Spaß haben heute Nacht... Spaß haben heute Nacht...
    "smof": Kores, what's going on with her?
    34Status_zps0f6ea703.jpg

Kores: Officer Widerhallen is down, Sergeant. She is severely injured: I do not think she can move.
    "smof": I've got something for her, but we need to eliminate this Thin Man if I'm going to be able to work on her in peace. I've got a shot, but I'd like to hit him with something a little bigger than a pistol.
    35There_zps794109ca.jpg

Isihlabani: I have something bigger, but I am not going to be able to hit him from back here.
    "smof": I don't wanna hear it Isihlabani; we almost lost Widerhallen, and she was covered behind a brick fucking wall.
    Isihlabani: I will do what I can, Sergeant.

36Pistol_zps4fa7c53c.jpg

Isihlabani: Well, I hit him, but of course he is still standing. Thin as they are, one would think a pistol could do more damage to them.
    "smof": We'll have a chat with the Central Officer about improving our sidearms. Kores, get up here and flank this fucker.
    Kores: I do not have a lot of cover down here, Squad Leader....
    "smof": Go as carefully as you can.
    Kores: Damn dit. I have another contact, Sergeant.
    37New_zps04dc5266.jpg

"smof": What is it?
    Kores: Another thin one. He has gone dark, ran off to hide inside a truck.
    "smof": Forget him, have you got visual on the one who hit Widerhallen?
    Widerhallen: [unintelligible muttering]
    Kores: Yes, I have him, Squad Leader. Taking my shot.
    38First_zps8dbe236d.jpg

Kores: Got him.
    "smof": Confirm, Kores. Is the Charlie down?
    Kores: Yes... yes, I am seeing the exhaust cloud. I have killed my first alien.
    "smof": Great, we'll throw you a big-boy party when we get back to Central. I'm going after your missing contact.
    Isihlabani: I will move to support Officer Widerhallen.
    "smof": Good, make sure she--oh shit.
    39Moving_zpsfd4e1d9b.jpg

"smof": Keep your head down, Kores, I think he sees you.

[unknown weapons fire]
    40Luck_zps33285a96.jpg

Kores: I am unharmed, Squad Leader. I'll take care of this.
    "smof": Wait, Kores--.

41BadLuck_zps062ba18f.jpg

Kores: O... O liewe....
    "smof": Dammit, Kores, if you weren't going to wait for orders, the least you could have done is put the Charlie down.
    Widerhallen: [grunt]

[gas grenade exhaust]
    42Welcome_zps32871957.jpg

Widerhallen: There... Sergeant... The rookie... will be fine... take your shot... and let's get... the fuck out of here....
    "smof": Good to have you back Widerhallen. Hang tight, I'll have you feeling better in no time. But first...
    43Part1_zpsbc468c8f.jpg

Kores: Great shot, Squad Leader. You knocked the Xray completely off of his feet.
    "smof": About time. Now let's go collect our package and bug out.
    Bradford: I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy, Sergeant. We've got the Uniform right over your position. Get to the package and prepare to defend it from incoming reinforcements.
    "smof": Nothing's ever easy, is it? Form up on the package, Squad. Widerhallen, I've got first aid for you. Can you make it on your own?
    Widerhallen: I... can manage, Squad Leader.
    "smof": Move it, people, double time.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    So I editted my defaultnamelist.ini but it keeps defaulting to the old names. I deleted the name list in the xcomgame document file but that didn't help. Ideas?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    It's haunted. Contact a priest.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    While that may be true I figured it out. Enemy within has its own .inis

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    So you guys may have noticed that I've been lax in updating.

My life has gotten rather complicated all at once, and will remain so for the next couple of months. I won't bore you with the details, but in about four weeks I will be leaving home, and I'll be away from photoshop and XCOM for about 6 weeks. After that things are up in the air. So prepare for a long hiatus! I will try to get in here and update as much as possible over the next month, but I have a lot of preparation to do. =P

Sorry to leave you all in suspense!

• Options
  • Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Beagle is just taunting us with 2 videos coming so close together. The next one won't be until 2016 now.

• Options
    Maaaaaaan, I would so rather be at home playing this game and updating this thread than doing the dumb bullshit I been doing this last week.

If somebody asks if you want to work on a farm and you got allergies, tell 'me to go fuck their favorite hole with a rake.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Maaaaaaan, I would so rather be at home playing this game and updating this thread than doing the dumb bullshit I been doing this last week.

If somebody asks if you want to work on a farm and you got allergies, tell 'me to go fuck their favorite hole with a rake.
    Really, that's good advice regardless of allergies.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    In Beaglerush news, he's put out 10 new "Live and Impossible" videos.

Which is the unedited kind/easier to do. He's also trying to make them shorter, even though the first one goes about 50 minutes.

I'm not going to link them all, because that'd be silly. You guys know where to go.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png