As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Just finished watching Strip Search

Hey PA forumers?

I am totally new to the Penny Arcade forums. I used to be a huge fan of the strip but for one reason or another life moved on and the strips started to fade into the distance. Then I was screwing around on YoutTube last week and saw this whole Strip Search show on the PA channel and decided to dive in. Needless to say I am now back on the PA train and even so much so that I have now posted on the PA forum. (this is my first post)

I wanted to maybe spark up some conversation about the show some of the artists etc. I am and have been a freelance illustrator on the side for sometime now so it was refreshing to see something like Strip Search in existence.

What were your thoughts on the show?

Jetpacks and Rollerskates
jetpacksandrollerskates.com | instagram | twitter | facebook

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey man, welcome. Please read our rules, threads in the AC are for posting art for critique. Take a look around to get a feel about how things work. Feel free to post some work or join the conversation in the chat thread.

This discussion has been closed.