As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 7/2/2014 - When you see me coming

UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIREBUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
edited July 2014 in Graphic Violence
Moon Knight #5 - Run.
stgHelS.jpg
Tgt1Klr.jpg
DFgs2hB.jpg

Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #3 - JJJJ (the fourth J is for "Journalist"
bqEpTBT.jpg

Rocket Raccoon #1 - Pinky out click
RnJLL7C.jpg
QzSJW74.jpg

UnbrokenEva on

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Rocket Raccoon

Starlord - It looks like you're wanted for murder.
    Rocket - That's crazy!
    Starlord - Is it, though? Are you murdering someone right now?
    Rocket - What? Maybe. That's not the point!

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Motw for now, finding that for some reason Rocket Racoon #1 (and Original Sin 5) are on marvel Unlimited right now.

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    The new Punisher run is operating on an irony level of 0.000% and I like it a lot:
    aRA6vNel.png

The fact that Rocket Raccoon is this literally channeling Bill Watterson's art and ink style:
    okdfblEl.png

Star Lord's dad is such a d-bag / OTP uguu~:
    HiMg2hal.png
    NUFWp50l.png

desc on
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Wait, is Starlord's dad the leader of the Spartax empire from Infinity?

Maybe that's not the same dude.

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    edited July 2014

Nope, its the same guy. Peter Quill was mostly out of comics from the late 70s until 2000. In 2000, his past was retconned to being the heir of the Spartax Empire, which is what makes him the Star-Lord. He knows his father is an evil douche and hates him.

AspectVoid on
    PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Oh wow. Some more useless info to cram into my gourd.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i just have bad luck with peters

:winky:

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular

Recent events make him no longer the leader of the Spartax Empire.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    AspectVoid wrote: »

Nope, its the same guy. Peter Quill was mostly out of comics from the late 70s until 2000. In 2000, his past was retconned to being the heir of the Spartax Empire, which is what makes him the Star-Lord. He knows his father is an evil douche and hates him.

I'm pretty sure Quill found out about his heritage in the 70's. Possibly by his second appearance even, in Marvel Preview #11

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Suicide Risk #15:
    Raven: It is time to speak of what you know.
    Tracey: I don't want to.
    Raven: Yes you wish to go to where your father is. And I said I would grant that boon.
    Tracey: Leo Winters - the real Leo Winters - died four years ago. That made Gride took his memories and copied them, gave them to somebody else, someone called Requiem. He's been pretending to be my dad ever since like an actor in a play.
    Raven: And the dead man, who used to be Leo Winters. Why did he not know you?"
    Tracey: Because I'm a fake too. My memories aren't real. I'm who Diva said I was. Terza. Terza Nimari.

And later:
    Tracey/Terza: Do you know me, Mr Gride? Your husband recognized me right away, and got straight down to begging for his life.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    You know what's actually kind of bugging me about Original Sin #5?
    I'm really wondering if Fury was still doing the whole alien assassination thing after SWORD was formed. Or did he have anything to do with SWORD being formed? Was Abigail Brand aware that a bunch of alien bigwigs had been assassinated mysteriously when they were making plans to invade Earth?