As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, July 4, 2014 - Explosion Day

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
zerzhul on

• Options
    xwrestlingxwrestling Registered User new member
    Would totally buy that.

• Options
    TFXRavenTFXRaven Galactic Emperor Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    I would buy a set of fireworks with that branding.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Considering how much of fireworks come out of China, there is every chance you will.

• Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    The best part is how even the boring fountains and Roman candles always have the same brightly coloured explosions everywhere and stupidly fancy names. Our explosion day is in November, of course, but last time I bought a box containing Tomb of Treasures, Sea Serpent, Flower Power, Magic Castle, Sand Storm and Dancing Butterflies - all basically the same "emits showers of sparks."

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Showsni wrote: »
    The best part is how even the boring fountains and Roman candles always have the same brightly coloured explosions everywhere and stupidly fancy names. Our explosion day is in November, of course, but last time I bought a box containing Tomb of Treasures, Sea Serpent, Flower Power, Magic Castle, Sand Storm and Dancing Butterflies - all basically the same "emits showers of sparks."

I've always been partial to the "with loud report" category. Also, if it doesn't say "light fuse and run away," no sale.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I still giggle at "shoots flaming balls".

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    I would most certainly buy a Satan's Orgasm, that sounds like a hell of a party!

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • Options
    ComradebotComradebot Lord of Dinosaurs Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    The key to fireworks is to get stuff, typically bottle rockets, that you can fire down the street.

Or so I'm told.

But if I were to partake in this hypothetical activity, I would award 100 points for managing to bank a bottle rocket up a driveway into someone's doorway. Bonus 50 points if the homeowner opens the door to wonder what the fuck just happened.

• Options
    otakuryogaotakuryoga Registered User new member
    i would totally buy that box.....
    except since it slyly references sex it would never be sold here since "kids might see that at the firework stand"

change the name to "Satan's Masterpiece of Death" and have a graphic showing 100's of people being blown up and it would be A-OK though.......

• Options
    NergyNergy Registered User regular
    I'm really curious about the firework called "dad is dead".