As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what do YOU line-art in?

onixxxxxxxxonixxxxxxxx Registered User new member
edited September 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hey guys, i've been drawrin for some time, every once in a while i pick up a freelance gig to sup my primary income, and to stay sharp. Right now i'm working on some storyboard frames for a pitch presentation, the style of which is outside my comfort zone. I'm used to drawing free and loose, and i've typically used flash with my wacom to produce my initial line art. I've NEVER had the perfect stroke, so Flash's corrective line generation suited me and my style.

The board style is supposed to have tight crisp lines however, and i'm finding that hard to control in flash. What do you guys use to generate your lines? The board is about a roller skater wooshing through an urban city scape and highway if that helps btw.

thanks, look forward to your inputs!

onixxxxxxxx on

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    move it to the questions forum son..you're about to be told that by a few people then this is getting locked down. all new threads need are posted with them.
    read the rules.
    why not post some of your line art?

NakedZergling on
  • Options
    onixxxxxxxxonixxxxxxxx Registered User new member
    edited September 2007
    thanks for the tip, i'm happy to post some samples up, you're saying move it to the H/A forum? sorry, been i while since i posted on PA, should i post samples here or just get rid of this thread?

onixxxxxxxx on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    New threads are for posting art. If you simply have a question you should post it on our questions thread, some one will answer it..

MagicToaster on
This discussion has been closed.