As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DLC Registry and DLCussion

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I had 2 DLCs at one point, but sold one to a fellow community member so he could complete his collection.

Frostbyte on
  • Options
    JuicesirJuicesir The Boy with the D&D Tattoo Registered User regular
    Frostbyte wrote: »
    I had 2 DLCs at one point, but sold one to a fellow community member so he could complete his collection.

You're a real bro, Frostbyte.

...got any spare Aus? :3

• Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I have often thought about what I would do if I ended up with an extra DLC. I think I would save it and give it away to someone I saw doing something awesome for other people. If I saw someone step to stop a lopsided trade at PAX, or giving a rare pin away to a kid or something like that.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Its just as my Uncle Ben told me the day he was trampled to death in a PAX merch line... With great power...comes great responsibility..... :'(

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Konig WolfKonig Wolf Registered User regular
    If I had an extra DLC Pin I would ask other DLC owners who they would consider is deserving. Next I'd make that person go on a quest to obtain Pins that aren't easily obtainable. Finally, the trade would have to take place late at night as a PAX is wrapping up. It would require no less than 16 Pins in exchange for the coveted DLC.

That or I'd trade an extra for a smattering of 35 Kempers (including at least one Aus Kemper)... wait no... 50.... or 100!

• Options
    QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    pureval wrote: »
    I have often thought about what I would do if I ended up with an extra DLC. I think I would save it and give it away to someone I saw doing something awesome for other people. If I saw someone step to stop a lopsided trade at PAX, or giving a rare pin away to a kid or something like that.

Thanks Mean Joe!

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Konig Wolf wrote: »
    If I had an extra DLC Pin I would ask other DLC owners who they would consider is deserving. Next I'd make that person go on a quest to obtain Pins that aren't easily obtainable. Finally, the trade would have to take place late at night as a PAX is wrapping up. It would require no less than 16 Pins in exchange for the coveted DLC.

That or I'd trade an extra for a smattering of 35 Kempers (including at least one Aus Kemper)... wait no... 50.... or 100!

That seems like a good way to do it.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Just a heads up but if anyone has a fat bankroll there is a DLC on ebay for only $1000. Has a bid on it.

• Options
    Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    I have recovered one from a fellow Canadian pin pal that was not accounted for - that's number 31 I guess!

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • Options
    DiffusionDiffusion Pin Cushion OmahaRegistered User regular
    Just a heads up but if anyone has a fat bankroll there is a DLC on ebay for only $1000. Has a bid on it.

And its been delisted, and as the guy that was trying to get it, this makes me quite sad.

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
    Feel free to send me a trade request!
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Diffusion wrote: »

And its been delisted, and as the guy that was trying to get it, this makes me quite sad.

Sad Panda...guess he stopped being desperate for cash..

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    hey guys sorry who are the new additions to the roster, just shadowscars22 ?

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    @Diffusion‌ there's another $1000 start bid / $2.5k buyout available

• Options
    Ya, pics and location looks like the same seller, problem now is it has a reserve and were getting closer to prime, so my budget is getting tighter. Also still feel a little spurred from the cancel of the last sale, like I get it that he wants to make more money than it was looking like it was gonna sell for, but if thats the case, why not wait til after prime where it will sell for more and will have more prospective sellers?

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
  • Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Did no one else notice that in Mike's latest news post he said Brian will (probably) be bringing a DLC along to trade.

Congrats to that lucky trader >.<

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    Did no one else notice that in Mike's latest news post he said Brian will (probably) be bringing a DLC along to trade.

I want to die

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular

I wonder where he got it?

• Options

BAHHHH ALL MY REGRETS NOW FOR NOT GOING TO SDCC

My pins are right here!
  • Options
    Thank friggin goodness I've already got mine. That's one brain squirrel that's happily at rest.

• Options
    evilallthetimeevilallthetime Boston, MARegistered User new member
  • Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    confirmed it was gone.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Juicesir wrote: »
    Thank friggin goodness I've already got mine. That's one brain squirrel that's happily at rest.

Agreed, a few times now an extra has popped up to trade, and every time i think to myself thank god i decided to buy it, was so close to not getting it too.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    torgietorgie Registered User regular
    I suppose you should put me on that list too!
    75uzi8u18iwm.jpg

• Options
    You sexy beast.

• Options
    drchiadrchia PAX CFP Manager NJRegistered User regular
    You may add me to the list. I own a single DLC pin.

• Options
    oraclehkroraclehkr Registered User regular
    Wow, I'm way late to the party here, but I too have a single DLC pin. Honestly though, I've sort of given up on trying to keep a complete collection. I always get all the pins available at PAX East and I try to make sure I get some of the important ones from Prime, but the AUS pins have proven to be more effort than I'm willing to put in.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    oraclehkr wrote: »
    Wow, I'm way late to the party here, but I too have a single DLC pin. Honestly though, I've sort of given up on trying to keep a complete collection. I always get all the pins available at PAX East and I try to make sure I get some of the important ones from Prime, but the AUS pins have proven to be more effort than I'm willing to put in.

Well if you ever want to trade, it's the only one I'm missing.

• Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh, I totally forgot about this!
    I have a DLC now, register me!! ^^

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    sudopoopsudopoop seattle, usaRegistered User regular
    I also have one as well!

• Options
    I don't have one and I am bitterly jealous of all of the above people who do.

• Options
    Guess I should add my name to the list as well :0 although dunno if this was Fayts personal one or if he got a spare...

My pins are right here!
  • Options
    Joedel263Joedel263 Registered User regular
    I have one now too.. In a weird twist of fate I won it as part of a Child's Play charity raffle. (though the person who ran the raffle won't let me buy him dinner..) I am just excited because I missed the kickstarter by like an hour (my own fault for procrastinating)

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    The DLC and Naughty Dog pins are the only ones I need. I've come close to getting the DLC about 3 times but it always fell through, or the person wanted something absolutely ridiculous for it. I won't name names, but one guy who allegedly had it said that "sexual favors" are not excluded. Ick, nothing is worth that.

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    The DLC and Naughty Dog pins are the only ones I need. I've come close to getting the DLC about 3 times but it always fell through, or the person wanted something absolutely ridiculous for it. I won't name names, but one guy who allegedly had it said that "sexual favors" are not excluded. Ick, nothing is worth that.

Give him a pamphlet on STD prevention, declare the "sexual favor" completed, and demand your DLC.

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    Do we actually have anyone with more than 1 DLC (aka a tradable?)

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Z7mYLnB.png

This still accurate @00Fayt00‌?

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I think that is outdated..pretty sure Fayt has moved his (wasn't this the one Duckie got?) Pedro...not so sure..

Fitzchivalry on
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I think that is outdated..pretty sure Fayt has moved his (wasn't this the one Duckie got?) Pedro...not so sure..

Mine is still there. It was almost given to someone, but for now remains squarely in the Trade pile.

• Options

I'm 99.9999% positive that's the one I have now.

My pins are right here!
This discussion has been closed.