As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON] 1KBlankWhiteCards

124»

• Options
    TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    This just in, a late-breaking headline.

I'm pretty.

Now we'll go back to the studio for less interesting news.

winner.jpg

TheOtherHorseman on
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Ladies and Gentlemen at home, i'm sorry for the inconvience, but we appear to some technical difficulties, and thus cannot switch live to DeepQantas and his breaking news report on the unfortunate rabid weasel story developing down south. So with no further delay, we are switching to Bucketman, who brings us news of the following:

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Why has this game ground to a halt? I was really having fun watching.

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    DeepQantasDeepQantas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Welcome back viewers. Channel Blank News are back. This momentous event was celebrated with an in-office pie eating contest.

piehole.jpg

Boy! That sure is one hungry newsmonger. Isn't that right Bucketman?

DeepQantas on
    m~
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm going to allow it. Game back on. Additionally, fuck work.

BUCKETMAN'S TURN

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    This just in! I never recived my draw for this turn! EvilBadman we turn to you for Comments, but first, El-Ron Hubbard has merged with the Borg!

lronhubborg.jpg

Bucketman on
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Now that's juicy entertainment news Bucketman, and this 6'4", or 1.94 meters for the SI geeks amongst you, reporter is looking forward to recieving an unknown amount of points, since i don't trust those Dianetic machines one bit. Look what it did to Tom Cruise! What's your view on this, Mukaikubo?

SanderJK on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    *stares at a black monitor for a while*

Hahaha, perhaps we DO need to upgrade our broadcasting equipment, but since that would mean i'd only get to buy 5 cars instead of 8 each year, it's a tough decision to make. But for now, back to the news we do actually have footage of.

So in entertainment news, today exactly 54 years and 7 months ago, Douglas Adams was born. Apparently he loafed around a lot doing boring stuff such as writing books and radio, but eventually a movie was made that was not totally unrelated to his writings so it appears i'm supposed to know stuff about him. However, the internet is down in our studio, so i can't look him up on wikipedia. Luckily my stage-hand Jimmy remembered he liked the number 42, which is ok i guess. Early studies indicate that the number 42 is an even number, Divideable by the "prime" numbers of 2,3 and 7. More on these "prime" numbers, and how to protect yourself from them, after these short messages:

42.jpg

I play this on Axe, to become the person with most points, and thus have achieved another goal in my path to world domination:

1) Play forumbased game
    2) Get most points
    3) ??????
    4) KING OF THE WORLD

SanderJK on