As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pedophilia: Serious Business

OdinOdin Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Social Entropy++
When I got to work last night (I'm doing night shifts this week), my boss told me to replace this guy who didn't show up. "OK, fine," I said. "So, what's wrong, is he ill or something?"

My boss gives me a weird look and says, "Are you joking? don't you know already?"

"Know what? I seriously have no idea what you're talking about"

"Man, he was arrested yesterday along with six other guys, it was even in the papers"

"Damn, what for?"

"Well apparently they picked up some girls the other night and had an orgy. At least a couple of the girls were underage, and one of them pressed charges. At least, thats as much as I know."

At this point, I am truly shocked, because I've known this guy for over two years and sometimes we went out for drinks after work. Needless to say, I would never have guessed he was into such things. Right now, a part of me hopes that he doesn't have anything to do with all this and that he turns out innocent. On the other hand, if he is found guilty, I know I'll hate him for the rest of my life, not only because of the horrendous crime him and his friends (supposedly, the interrogations are still being held) committed, but also because a close relative of mine was sexually abused as a child and I know how such a thing can affect your life.

Odin on

• CognizanceCognizance Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Your line breaks are distracting.

Cognizance on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    What is with linebreaks even mid-sentence? There is absolutely no need for that.

Poorochondriac on
  • KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    What's underage in your state?

Killjoy on
  • coldbird.coldbird. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    what's a loli

coldbird. on
    edited September 2007
    But, carriage returns aside, its scary when shit like that happens. you never think its gonna be someone you know.

Cognizance on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Well.

Thats one for the books jerry. Really one for the books

Bloods End on
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I worked with a guy who was the tallest midget i've ever seen
    (is midget the word I should be using?)

Franko on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    lolita

Kusuguttai on
  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Franko wrote: »

Not like they can do anything about it.

Comahawk on
  • Captain CrunchCaptain Crunch Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The enter key is not your friend.

Captain Crunch on
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    maybe the girls were like 17 and looked older. doesn't make it right by any means, but it doesn't necessarily mean he was molesting young children.

also, holy crap.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
    edited September 2007
    i have been meaning to read that book for so long.

Cognizance on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Killjoy wrote: »
    What's underage in your state?

Also, how old is he?

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

wouldn't that just be a short person

satansfingers on
    edited September 2007
    who gets into an orgy and then presses charges

are we talking forced group sex here?

Cognizance on
  • OdinOdin Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Belruel wrote: »
    maybe the girls were like 17 and looked older. doesn't make it right by any means, but it doesn't necessarily mean he was molesting young children.

also, holy crap.

Actually, I think I know who the girl that pressed charges is (she lives in my town). I'm sure she's no older than 14 or 15.

Odin on
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    He was 21 and 5 foot 8, but he had all the proportional features of a small person, yet he looked like a regular man. Oh and he was dating a girl who was 16 oh and than the other guy I worked with was 23 and had a kid but wasn't with the baby's momma and he was secretly but not secretly dating a 15 year old so the moral of the story isn't don't work in a convience store

Franko on
  • OdinOdin Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Cognizance wrote: »

Thats what I think it actually was. But right now the investigation is still under way, so its still not very clear.

Odin on
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Odin wrote: »

also, holy crap.

Actually, I think I know who the girl that pressed charges is (she lives in my town). I'm sure she's no older

than 14 or 15.

what a pervert then.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    This is why I card all the girls I have forced sex with.

Bloods End on
    edited September 2007
    He was 21 and 5 foot 8, but he had all the proportional features of a small person, yet he looked like a regular man. Oh and he was dating a girl who was 16 oh and than the other guy I worked with was 23 and had a kid but wasn't with the baby's momma and he was secretly but not secretly dating a 15 year old so the moral of the story isn't don't work in a convience store

You're gonna have to change your avatar if you want to keep making posts like that. Doraemon has a completely different set of issues.

Maybe if you had a Hamtaro avatar. That show was all about the loli rape.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    there we go

Knob on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited September 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited September 2007

also, holy crap.

Actually, I think I know who the girl that pressed charges is (she lives in my town). I'm sure she's no older

than 14 or 15.

why did you press the enter key twice in midsentence

Knob on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Yeah this whole story sounds odd.

And, maybe I'm a bastard but I just don't classify having sex with some 17 year old that is pretending to be 18 in the same category as FUCKING CHILDREN

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

edited September 2007
    Knob wrote: »

also, holy crap.

than 14 or 15.

why did you press the enter key t

wice in midsentence

satansfingers on
    edited September 2007
    In some places, having sex with someone who is too drunk to responsibly make decisions is considered rape. It might be that.

I suppose the argument could be made that getting drunk enough to be incapable of responsibly making decisions is, in itself, a decision, but that's neither here nor there.

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2007
    51J3SNNQBML.jpg

Franko on
    edited September 2007
    In some places, having sex with someone who is too drunk to responsibly make decisions is considered rape. It might be that.

I suppose the argument could be made that getting drunk enough to be incapable of responsibly making decisions is, in itself, a decision, but that's neither here nor there.

unless you consider each individual drink a decision, which you are progressively less capable of making.

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007
    HOLY SHIT MAVIS BEACON'S BACK

Knob on
    edited September 2007
    RUN GODDAMNIT

RUN

Knob on
    edited September 2007

unless you consider each individual drink a decision, which you are progressively less capable of making.

What if the other person is equally as intoxicated?

Comahawk on
    edited September 2007
    Comahawk wrote: »

What if the other person is equally as intoxicated?

I think we got a whole mess of gray area.

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007
    51J3SNNQBML.jpg

marioteachestyping.jpg

ALSO! I'm expecting somebody to quote Pooro soon and post that one Doug comic.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    You know what I don't get? How come when I have been so drunk that I slept with someone I didn't like that sort of talked me into it and I was almost half passed out that I WASN'T RAPED because I am a guy. Yet a girl can wake up, see a dude she thinks is ugly and cry to the heavens about it.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

edited September 2007
    Oh dammit I accidentally turned this into a D & D thread.

Sorry, everybody. That was my bad.

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    You know what I don't get? How come when I have been so drunk that I slept with someone I didn't like that sort of talked me into it and I was almost half passed out that I WASN'T RAPED because I am a guy. Yet a girl can wake up, see a dude she thinks is ugly and cry to the heavens about it.

gender equality is a myth

or maybe a pipe dream

i dont know which

Cognizance on
  • coldbird.coldbird. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    penises are evil

coldbird. on
    edited September 2007

what a delightful human being you are

satansfingers on
    edited September 2007

gender equality is a myth

or maybe a pipe dream

i dont know which

Equality until the point at which it becomes inconvenient.

Comahawk on