As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-Pax Multiplayer Gaming for the Summer Times

2»

• Options
    ZappleZapple Registered User new member
    Add Sonic all star racing for Steam.

• Options
    CosmopolitanCosmopolitan Registered User regular
    jukkakhan wrote: »
    Xbox 360: JukkaKhan (Mass Effect 3)
    PSN: Jukka_Khan (The Last Of Us)
    3DS: 4081-5661-1723 (Pokemon Y)
    Steam: jukkakhan (Oh geez Steam Sale. Max Payne 3, Castle Crashers, L4D2, Monaco)

In typing this, I am realizing how little multiplayer (and games in general) I've been playing lately heh.
    I realized that as well when looking over my Steam Library the only multiplayer games I play are League and Wow it seems :neutral_face:

• Options
    BadNews65BadNews65 Data Solutions Analyst ArkansasRegistered User regular
    There is nothing wrong with that. Some people just like playing single player games, but don't feel left out, for me at least any of you are more than welcome to hit me up and chat or suggest new games I may not have. I for one am going to take this holiday weekend to catch up on some games ( been way too busy lately,) so feel free to hit me up for a game of whatever you want to play if you see me online. :)

• Options
    CosmopolitanCosmopolitan Registered User regular
    Oh I agree it's not a bad thing but it's interesting to see just how many games that are single player I own. I wouldn't mind getting back into L4D2 I miss playing versus in that so much, only time I enjoy playing zombie games is when I can grapple someone and drag them off the edge of a building!

• Options
    Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    Steam: Kirby4Life http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040409638/

I have a bunch of multiplayer games so hit me up and we can play sometime!! Also why don't we make a steam community group??

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I think this thread is a great idea. One more point though, we have a vast Games and Technology section on the PA forums (with a huge subsection for MMOs). If you want to discuss a particular game, that's the place to do it. This is just for connecting with other paxers :)

We G&Ters don't bite and are totally down for having more people to play with! :smiley:

I'm pretty easy to find. I'm TOGSolid basically everywhere ever but I generally only hang out on my PC (at least until I buy a WiiU later this year).

When I'm in town I'm usually making things explode in MWO, Planetside 2, or Marvel Heroes. I just got my Star Citizen: Arena Commander multiplayer invite so that'll probably be sinking its hooks into me in a couple days once I'm back. I own a ton of games though so chances are I own whatever it is you want to play!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    Steam: Kirby4Life http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040409638/

I have a bunch of multiplayer games so hit me up and we can play sometime!! Also why don't we make a steam community group??

I believe Technique already made one. The link to the group is here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/prepaxmulti

• Options
    gorgeousplanetgorgeousplanet Meat Popsicle OregonRegistered User regular
    I don't play a ton of multiplayer games, but I'm always looking for some good co-op games (Portal 2 anyone?).
    Steam: gorgeousplanet

• Options
    thehmdxthehmdx Registered User new member
    edited July 2014
    Xbox 360/Xbox One = The Iron Beard (Titanfall, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, World of Tanks, Catan)

thehmdx on
  • Options
    caddis_flycaddis_fly Registered User new member
    PSN (ps3,ps4,psvita) - User name: Caddis_Fly

To list just a few games I currently play online:
    Last of Us (ps3)
    Battlefield 4 (ps4)
    Resogun (ps4)

This is obviously not an all inclusive list, but add me and we will figure something out! I have most games that have come out for the PS4 at this point in time...the good ones anyways haha.

• Options
    Zer0_NationZer0_Nation Registered User new member
    PSN : The_Zer0_Nation PS4 : Lately its been COD Ghosts (Extinction) and The Last of us Remastered
    Ps3 : Diablo 3
    PC: Diablo 3 ROS Tag: Zer0#1778

Steam: Skylessraven (rarely on steam)

• Options
    madtygermadtyger Lover of Bricks Side 3Registered User regular
    I've currently been grinding out The Last of Us multiplayer both on PS3 and PS4. PSN ID: madtyger

• Options
    Last of us multiplayer is awesome. I will add you both tonight. I am not sure how much gaming I will do before pax. However, no reason we can't all still game after Pax too!