As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

phone sex operator

pnknpie922pnknpie922 Registered User new member
I'm thinking of becoming a pso but have absolutely no idea which companies are reputable, what all I need to start, I just have a ton of questions that I'd like to have answered. If anyone has experience in this field or can give me some type of direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    You might finding reading this thread helpful.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Thank you @DevoutlyApathetic‌ . That was quite helpful in terms of what to expect. Although I've got some more direct questions that I need answered

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    It might be helpful if you posted the questions you have. I don't know if we have any PSOs on the forums regularly, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Other than that, you could try contacting @cecily‌ who posted in the thread that DA linked, I don't know if Cecily still comes around these forums regularly though, but she was last active in June.

• Options
    Thanks @see317‌ . Just messaged her :)

• Options
    cecilycecily Registered User regular
    Hi, all. I don't come here unless I get a pm which comes to my email, so feel free to contact me. I messaged you, pnknpie.