As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW2] Season 2 Episode 3 - The Dragon's Reach Part 1 (Use Spoiler Tags!)

1939495969799»

• Options
    TolerantZeroTolerantZero Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    The dungeon armor is actually account bound until they're equipped on a character. So no worries there.

TolerantZero on
    Steam | Raptr | 3DS - 2552-2106-0321
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    The dungeon armor is actually account bound until they're equipped on a character. So no worries there.

Wait, what? Really?

But in order to unlock the skin, don't you have to either equip it or do the right-click "unlock skin" method, both of which would bind it to a character? And I'm assuming my level 20 sylvari won't be able to even use the unlock skin option on level 80 equipment...

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular

Wait, what? Really?

But in order to unlock the skin, don't you have to either equip it or do the right-click "unlock skin" method, both of which would bind it to a character? And I'm assuming my level 20 sylvari won't be able to even use the unlock skin option on level 80 equipment...

"Unlock Skin" only makes it account bound. In fact, I believe anything that is normally account bound on pickup (like dungeon armor) automatically unlocks the skin the moment it hits your inventory.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Foefaller wrote: »

Wait, what? Really?

"Unlock Skin" only makes it account bound. In fact, I believe anything that is normally account bound on pickup (like dungeon armor) automatically unlocks the skin the moment it hits your inventory.

O.O

OMG. I have to try this now. Well, as soon as I can when I get home, anyway.

EDIT: Yes, you are right! Now to earn the missing tokens and then figure out a nice dye scheme...

ringswraith on
  • Options
    GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Geod on