As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Club PA exclusive pin

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    I gave him a pin and he gave me one.

that is NOT how i remember it.....

Sheesh, stop being so pinsecure about it.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • gacbmmmlgacbmmml Registered User regular
    I was also in that (Paid $30, Stuck in $10 Tier)... and after I emailed Merch@PA... Brian totally hooked me up and mailed out my pin, pronto. It arrived in perfect condition and looks great on my lanyard.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Nothing this week.

:sadfase:

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Arrived today along with something else I'd ordered!

u1mizvrnkklj.jpg

fyi it was the mario statue you can probably make out in the background behind the pin.

Pin.jpg 193.4K
  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    fully sick, bro

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • hadiwisthadiwist Nashville, TNRegistered User regular
    Hey - Speaking of the ClubPA memberships - mine is ending today. Has anyone heard what we do now? Just purchase it again tomorrow to keep subscribed, or will it auto-renew?

• odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    You just have to renew it yourself.

• orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    I guess the ability to do so doesn't show up until it actually expires, because I was looking for a renewal button :o

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
    Question, who here is going for a second club pa pin? Im thinking about it but not sure why id need it. Wonder how many people would actually trade for one of them, most likely there would be more offers for it in future years..

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Question, who here is going for a second club pa pin? Im thinking about it but not sure why id need it. Wonder how many people would actually trade for one of them, most likely there would be more offers for it in future years..

Eh its a freebie, im sure a hardcore collector will want it, especially if they missed the first intake, took up the hobby next year etc.
    I just do it for the discount and the $10 voucher, really not much out of pocket.

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Mine expires today, I'll poke around at midnight and see what happens.

Yup.

Thanks for the heads up, mine expires today as well. Have to put some money in the bank.

same, yeh its not too much extra, was wondering more about if anyone would get use out of a second pin.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    The way I look at it is...

I'd be spending $10 just to listen to the podcasts at this point, as well as the early PATV when that's applicable. The 5% off is a nice bonus which comes with this too, sadly it doesn't save much but it's better than nothing.
    $10 off the store I'd be spending anyway
    So an extra pin for $10... not the worst thing since it's less than most other single pins.

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'll probably renew for a second pin. One day I might even trade it!

• GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    I still haven't gotten mine :(.

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Well it's after midnight, and even though my subscription should have expired, it's still up. No idea if that means I auto-renew, or got it free, or just didn't get kicked out yet. Let's see what happens in the morning.

edited August 2014
    Had to do a hard refresh, but it finally reflected that my sub ended and gave me the opportunity to register again. (edit: had used the word renew, poor choice of words)

orthancstone on
    Pins!
  • FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    Had to do a hard refresh, but it finally reflected that my sub ended and gave me the opportunity to register again. (edit: had used the word renew, poor choice of words)

Mine expires today, but still looks active? Did you get a "renew" button, or anything like that?

Initially it showed me as a Club PA member even though the sub had ended. After a hard refresh (CTRL F5), the membership no longer appeared for my account and the original "Join Club PA" stuff was available again.

So no renew button, just have to register again after the sub ends.

Pins!
    I had the odd behaviour today. It gave me the Join option on the homepage, but I thought "I'll read the comic and then come back." Every page on the site I then opened treated me like a member, including the ClubPA only stuff. I had to reset things to get the Join option again.

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    I guess the ability to do so doesn't show up until it actually expires, because I was looking for a renewal button :o

This is true - it has to lapse before you can renew. We're working to smooth out the flow a little but since this is our first renewal it snuck up on us a little. You'll know it's renewal time when a yellow tab pops up on the right that says "Join Club PA"

Also <3 thanks for being part of Club PA y'all.

PA Jamie wrote: »

This is true - it has to lapse before you can renew. We're working to smooth out the flow a little but since this is our first renewal it snuck up on us a little. You'll know it's renewal time when a yellow tab pops up on the right that says "Join Club PA"

After we renew, do we get a new discount code to use, or do we keep the old one? There are things I need to buy.... <.< >.>

Would also like the codes and discount soon...Yesterday i dropped my Tycho voxel figure off my desk, head broke clean off...Easily superglued as it only broke in two bits thank god, but i will know its broken, and am always going to obsessively look at it from now on O.o ..... Planning to get both figures signed by mike and jerry at aus, what do i tell jerry when he sees his busted alter ego!?

8fuuo_RK.png
    Would also like the codes and discount soon...Yesterday i dropped my Tycho voxel figure off my desk, head broke clean off...Easily superglued as it only broke in two bits thank god, but i will know its broken, and am always going to obsessively look at it from now on O.o ..... Planning to get both figures signed by mike and jerry at aus, what do i tell jerry when he sees his busted alter ego!?

You could always make a Cthulu head for it.

• FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »

After we renew, do we get a new discount code to use, or do we keep the old one? There are things I need to buy.... <.< >.>

And the 2nd ClubPA pin.. I'd assume those will ship out pretty quick, now that they are in stock.

• QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Frostbyte wrote: »

And the 2nd ClubPA pin.. I'd assume those will ship out pretty quick, now that they are in stock.

Foolish Mortal! These pins are not simply "in stock", they are forged from the tears of Níðhöggr when he doesn't get his fill of tasty Yggdrasil! Once forged, they are shipped on the backs of baby unicorns so that they may earn their horn! Once they arrive in the hallowed halls of the Penny Arcade Warehouse, they are tastefully packaged and shipped right out.

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff

You'll get a fresh new everything for the tier you renew. New code, if you refresh at the $30 tier you'll get a new pin (same design, you'll just get a fresh shiny new one!) And of course, our undying love and adoration.

You'll get a fresh new everything for the tier you renew. New code, if you refresh at the $30 tier you'll get a new pin (same design, you'll just get a fresh shiny new one!) And of course, our undying love and adoration.

What more could we ask for? Oh right, corgi pins. We're gonna need a bigger lanyard...

Thanks for lettings us be a part of the Club.

Pins!
    xgq2u5j0c2ge.jpg

I have absolutely zero talent, but the idea of this made me giggle.

• FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Resubbed! :D

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    xgq2u5j0c2ge.jpg

More like we're gonna need a bigger screen. XD

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Qumaden wrote: »
    xgq2u5j0c2ge.jpg

More like we're gonna need a bigger screen. XD

I'm gonna reference my distinct lack of talent, and blame it on that. At least I figured out how to spoiler it so I didn't get banned from the forums for being a nub.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2014
    Physical dimensions of an image are not what's limited by the forum rules. It's the data size of the image within the img tags. Using the spoiler tags does not impact this rule at all, as the images still auto-load behind the spoilers. Also you would not get banned for it unless you were breaking the rule a whole ton.

The easiest way to make 100% sure you're not in violation is to just not use the img tags, and just link to the image. You can even do this using the existing uploader, just take the img tags away once it puts them in after uploading.
    [img]http://linktosomeimage[/img]

http://linktosomeimage

zerzhul on
    Thanks @zerzhul‌, I mostly meant that "banning" comment as hyperbole, but I appreciate the info!

check it, club PA forum badges are up!

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Drayven_DarkoDrayven_Darko Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Mine isn't. I wonder if it will have the same problem as my physical pin.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to 'Sparkle Motion'."
    Yay for forum badge! And to those who have resubbed, there is a link in the welcome email (that contains your new 5% discount code/$10 voucher code) to a google doc to get a 2nd member pin. MAKE SURE YOU FILL IT IN AGAIN . That is all :D

• rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    I got the e-mail. Yay more pins!!!