As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South BYOC Registration is up

• Options
    [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I has a BYOC ticket.

I am working on a PC already.

Prepare your collective orifices.

p3HkbcM.png
  • Options
    MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    I've got two- and another group (that we are going with) have 2... BUT- will we be able to be seated next to each other? I feel like in the past our seating was pre-determined away from each other. Anyone have advice?

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    MASeffect wrote: »
    I've got two- and another group (that we are going with) have 2... BUT- will we be able to be seated next to each other? I feel like in the past our seating was pre-determined away from each other. Anyone have advice?
    you can check out one of the stickies in the pax prime forum for info on how group seating will work (I assume it will be very similar). Basically seating is FCFS except for pre-registered groups of 6+ people. If you show up at the same time with 4 people, it is likely that you can get seats together, but it's only guaranteed if you have 6 or more.

• Options
    MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Thanks, Zerzhul!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Options
    [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
This discussion has been closed.