As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Assassins: Grand Hunt at PAX Prime 2014 Complete! Winners selected!

• Options
    linxcatlinxcat Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    they are each is limited to a specific number. While I may add more kits in as a whole if demand is high each faction would increase by the same amount.

I was not aware until now that Square only sold to US customers. I will look around for alternatives either for selling overall or to non-US players and let you know once something has been set up. Thank you for asking about this! :)

A: Oh, cool. Good idea that I didn't think of!

B:No problem, there's still a month (minus shipping time). I'll keep my eyes on this thread.

C: Thanks all-around for doing this

• Options
    Mr Je11ymanMr Je11yman Registered User regular
    Kit purchased, looking forward to the good times. Now to call my friends and get them in, so I can kill them!!!!

• Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Huh...Is the kit purchasing page down for anyone else?

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    itsshortstuffitsshortstuff CARegistered User regular
    i just got a message saying he's switching websites so that he can ship internationally. so he'll probably update it

• Options
    MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Dragon6860 wrote: »
    Huh...Is the kit purchasing page down for anyone else?
    i just got a message saying he's switching websites so that he can ship internationally. so he'll probably update it
    Yes indeed. :) Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to switch over late to avoid that. Switched to a shopify account that will accept international orders. For orders outside the US you will need to pick up your kits from me before the show or during a meetup. The new store should now be live, let me know if you encounter any issues.

On the topic of meetups, there will be at least one in the morning and one in the afternoon on the first three days at least, with only one on Monday morning. I'll have more info on meetups soon.

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    linxcatlinxcat Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Order is in!! Thanks for getting things organized so quick. I should be landing in Seattle on Thursday at around 4 pm and I need to go pick up my badge at will-call. I should get this badge while I'm out, where can you be found?

• Options
    ZenthereZenthere Registered User regular
    This is my 3rd year Participating at Prime!

Can you confirm that there will be no 2nd life kits and everyone can keep hunting once killed? I assume that if you are killed you keep the same target, or get a new one?

• Options
    linxcat wrote: »
    Order is in!! Thanks for getting things organized so quick. I should be landing in Seattle on Thursday at around 4 pm and I need to go pick up my badge at will-call. I should get this badge while I'm out, where can you be found?
    No problem. I'll be around Thursday but i don't know exact details just yet.
    Zenthere wrote: »
    This is my 3rd year Participating at Prime!
    Can you confirm that there will be no 2nd life kits and everyone can keep hunting once killed? I assume that if you are killed you keep the same target, or get a new one?
    Awesome, welcome back! Yep, no more Second Lives, you play for the length of the convention. Being assassinated does not affect your target, you keep it until you complete your mission or you reset the the mission (available a certain amount of time after the mission is assigned).

• Options
    ottergalottergal Registered User regular
    Just ordered and happy to be back playing this for the 3rd time! I like the idea that you aren't out if you die - that caused a lot of anxiety for some of my friends last year. But because that changed, I think they are playing again this year.

I miss our original factions, but it looks like you're working with Ubisoftt and that's pretty cool.

• Options
    ottergal wrote: »
    Just ordered and happy to be back playing this for the 3rd time! I like the idea that you aren't out if you die - that caused a lot of anxiety for some of my friends last year. But because that changed, I think they are playing again this year.
    Welcome back @ottergal! :smiley: Glad to hear your friends are returning too!
    I miss our original factions, but it looks like you're working with Ubisoft and that's pretty cool.
    Don't worry, the old factions will be back when Assassins Ball returns.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    All current kit orders are now in the mail as of this morning. Expect them in the 4-5 days. Let me know when you start receiving them! :D Also, Assassins's Creed announced the game on their side yesterday. Really awesome to see it being promoted on something high profile like that. :)

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    MidnightJesterMidnightJester Jester Extraordinaire Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I saw them mention the game on facebook yesterday. Congrats on that! It got me excited all over again.

• Options
    Hi guys! I'm happy to announce that you can now join with Shay Cormac as part of the Rogue faction! You can also now ally with Aveline in the Assaassin's Creed III faction or Elise from Assassin's Creed Unity in the Templar faction!

Join the Grand Hunt today!

• Options
    GGcodyDGGcodyD Registered User new member
    Just picked up a kit. Super jazzed to be playing this year!

• Options
    CennediCennedi A strange man A strange landRegistered User regular
    Hi guys! I'm happy to announce that you can now join with Shay Cormac as part of the Rogue faction! You can also now ally with Aveline in the Assaassin's Creed III faction or Elise from Assassin's Creed Unity in the Templar faction!

Damn. I already ordered mine before these game out or I would have picked up the Rogue faction

Hopeful First Time Attendee of PAX Prime 2014.
    [ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    GGcodyD wrote: »
    Just picked up a kit. Super jazzed to be playing this year!
    Thanks @GGcodyD‌!
    Cennedi wrote: »

Damn. I already ordered mine before these came out or I would have picked up the Rogue faction
    Unfortunately I was not able to have that faction available until the new game was announced.

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    BofurBofur WARegistered User regular
    This sounds awesome! Do you happen to have a total number of badges purchased so far? I think it would be really fun, but I don't want to not find anyone :(

Do you have stats from previous years? Like who got the most kills?

BAzaEgY.png
  • Options
    Bofur wrote: »
    This sounds awesome! Do you happen to have a total number of badges purchased so far? I think it would be really fun, but I don't want to not find anyone :(

Do you have stats from previous years? Like who got the most kills?
    Thanks! I do have the number of kits sold so far but I'm not going to release the exact numbers. Instead I'll say that I will be receiving a second order of materials for 144 kits tomorrow, however and that the Black Flag faction would be sold out if that didn't happen.

I can understand your worry about wanting to find people. Don't let that dissuade you from playing if you think the game will be fun. This game has been redesigned to make it easier than ever before for players to find and assassinate people. I'm talking with Ubisoft people who will be at PAX (and will be playing) now about having meetups for players to make it easier to get some kills in. These will be in addition to the scheduled meetups everyday I'll be running which will also be great places to find (and kill) players.

I don't have a lot of stats from the East game, it's something I'm adding in on for this game so I can catch patterns and tweak future games. There's always been at least 100 players for the last several years and high scores have usual broken two or three thousand points.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Options
    Colonel ClinkColonel Clink Registered User regular
    Just got my kit! I'm gonna kill so many of yous people! I'm practicing my witty one liners for when I approach people too. "You sir have a price on your head, and I aim's to collect." "Johnny Two Bits says Hello." "Rest in Pieces ya filthy animal."

This will be fun.

• Options
    rahnawynrahnawyn Registered User regular
    I also just got my kit! Super stoked for this.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Just got my kit! I'm gonna kill so many of yous people! I'm practicing my witty one liners for when I approach people too. "You sir have a price on your head, and I aim's to collect." "Johnny Two Bits says Hello." "Rest in Pieces ya filthy animal."

This will be fun.
    rahnawyn wrote: »
    I also just got my kit! Super stoked for this.
    Awesome! I am working on getting the site ready for synchronizing badges and will update when that's ready. The about page has been updated to offer a general overview of the game with a little more detail than was available before and a new rules page is being built out to offer all the finer details you'll need for playing.

If you haven't already, let any friends heading to PAX know about the game. Thanks so much guys!

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    IroquoisIroquois Registered User regular
    Got my kit in a couple of days ago. Everything looks great! I'm excited.

3DS Friend code: 2449-5995-8538
  • Options
    BanthaBantha Registered User regular
    I've purchased my kit and a friend going with me is getting his today. So there's 2 more of us in the pool.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Iroquois wrote: »
    Got my kit in a couple of days ago. Everything looks great! I'm excited.
    Bantha wrote: »
    I've purchased my kit and a friend going with me is getting his today. So there's 2 more of us in the pool.
    Thanks guys! :)

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular
    Aww yisss!

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • Options
    CennediCennedi A strange man A strange landRegistered User regular
    I got mine in yesterday and opened it up. I enjoyed the little envelope it came in like it was a dossier to my next mission

Hopeful First Time Attendee of PAX Prime 2014.
    [ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Is there tracking? I haven't gotten mine yet D: but I got the shipping notification a while ago

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Is there tracking? I haven't gotten mine yet D: but I got the shipping notification a while ago
    There's tracking on orders of more than 3-4 kits. I'm sure it's on it's way, 3-4 days is just the average, but if it doesn't get there by the end of the week let me know. Also if you bought your kit early on through the square store you most likely got the fulfillment notification before it actually shipped.

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    ottergalottergal Registered User regular
    There's tracking on orders of more than 3-4 kits. I'm sure it's on it's way, 3-4 days is just the average, but if it doesn't get there by the end of the week let me know. Also if you bought your kit early on through the square store you most likely got the fulfillment notification before it actually shipped.

Mine came in over the weekend and I got my shipping notice the week before that. I was a little freaked only because I freak. ;) Now I'm all ready to play!

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just ordered mine!
    I'm super excited! =)

• Options
    marshawkmarshawk MontanaRegistered User regular
    ordered mine also, super excited, 1st time attending pax figured a good way to meet other people at the same time, Templar all the way :)

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R.T.
  • Options

Mine came in over the weekend and I got my shipping notice the week before that. I was a little freaked only because I freak. ;) Now I'm all ready to play!
    Glad you got your kit @ottergal‌!
    Happendy wrote: »
    Just ordered mine!
    I'm super excited! =)
    marshawk wrote: »
    ordered mine also, super excited, 1st time attending pax figured a good way to meet other people at the same time, Templar all the way :)
    Welcome to the game @Happendy‌ and @marshawk‌!

• Options
    PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I am stupid excited for this... It's seriously one of my favorite things about PAX every year. :#

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
  • Options
    marshawkmarshawk MontanaRegistered User regular
    got my kit today, ordered it midday monday and got it friday afternoon :)

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R.T.
  • Options
    marshawk wrote: »
    got my kit today, ordered it midday monday and got it friday afternoon :)
    Great! Working on getting things ready so you can register your kits online, should be up Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime you can check out the updated rules online: http://phenixone.com/rules.

If you've not ordered yet shipping for kits will be closed after Tuesday. You'll still be able to order but will need to pick up your kits prior to the show or at a meetup; the schedule for those should be announced soon. :)

• Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    Buying mine now. Hopefully I will not be the only Abstergo employee out there. ;)

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options
    Received our kits today! They look awesome!

• Options
    Buying mine now. Hopefully I will not be the only Abstergo employee out there. ;)
    Yay! You'll have some company. :)
    Received our kits today! They look awesome!
    Glad you like them!
    shdwcaster wrote: »
    Kit ordered. Looking forward to trying this!
    Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    If I order it today, do you think it will make it here before I head out Tuesday night? Or what are my.options?

Ah wait. Saw I could pick up at PAX. Where will pickup be?

Erin The Red on