As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

To be in [Chat] Orleans

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    oh god how did I ever think those bangs were hot

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Sig I love that convo with all my heart

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    oh god how did I ever think those bangs were hot

it was a different time, man

we were so young

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    How far is a person willing to travel for a booty call?

I need to know this for science.

312 is my record.

area code?

miles?

minutes?

police code?

Miles.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I don't think Aussie land has a lot of rights to throw stones on some things.

Every country has their crazy.

For the most part the right and neo-liberals are in power in tons of places based on that countries spectrum.

Hell Harper is still doing his best to make Canada America Jr.

Plus you guys need to stop try to push that goddamn tar sands oil on us.

And stop buying so much advertising in DC to do it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Someone actually said the US is better off than the UK, Canada or Australia because the right isn't in power in the US?

Someone needs to think about where the political spectrum lies in those three countries.

Well...

While it's true that the right is obviously super damaging to politics itself in America, we were at least able to avoid implementing full blown austerity in the aftermath of the financial crisis like some countries in Europe were forced to do by their conservative governments.

So in some respects we're better off.

But on the other hand it's like... oh no, you reduced funding for the totally still there national healthcare system... which probably softens the blow.

Because Labor was in charge then, if the Liberal party been in that position Australia would have been on the austerity train.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    How far is a person willing to travel for a booty call?

I need to know this for science.

312 is my record.

area code?

miles?

minutes?

police code?

Miles.

According to wikipedia, there is no police code 312, but 311 and 314 are indecent exposure, so, it would work

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

For the most part the right and neo-liberals are in power in tons of places based on that countries spectrum.

Num num good tar sands oil

Is right up here, instead of somewhere scary like the middle east

Sure it's a little more expensive and damaging to the environment

But it's sooooo oily

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    omg sorry here is full convo on booblydork curryspot

7bad011d5d029110788381cd6011a387_fullsize.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMU9wUHSapc

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

But it's sooooo oily

Come on America.

Let us just pollute your heartland so we can transport this sweet sweet sticky icky to China.

Someone actually said the US is better off than the UK, Canada or Australia because the right isn't in power in the US?

Someone needs to think about where the political spectrum lies in those three countries.

Well...

While it's true that the right is obviously super damaging to politics itself in America, we were at least able to avoid implementing full blown austerity in the aftermath of the financial crisis like some countries in Europe were forced to do by their conservative governments.

But on the other hand it's like... oh no, you reduced funding for the totally still there national healthcare system... which probably softens the blow.

The US sure as hell did "austerity" even more than a lot of Europe. Remember the whole thing with the terrorists in the republican party forcing massive cuts to vital shit by using the debt limit?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Can we drop the politics? It's tiresome to me personally so while there's no value judgment here I'd appreciate it

sig.gif
    Chanus wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

But it's sooooo oily

Come on America.

Let us just pollute your heartland so we can transport this sweet sweet sticky icky to China.

Num num good oil

Well...

The US sure as hell did "austerity" even more than a lot of Europe. Remember the whole thing with the terrorists in the republican party forcing massive cuts to vital shit by using the debt limit?

Overall our cuts are nothing compared to the austerity forced upon the Southern European countries.

Germany never really did austerity itself though. England's was closer to ours.

Portugal, Spain and Greece though have been massacred in all government sectors.

Living in land of contracting yes there are less government funds but I think when it comes to it we were hit way less to a lot of the Southern European economies.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Foofawomp is the funniest

sig.gif
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    Also there are beans in chili.

you know who else thought there should be beans in chili?

me?

you, and also hitler

Hitler was a vegetarian. He wouldn't eat chili.

he would eat vegetarian chili, and you know what's in that?

beans

truly a product of fascism

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

Well...

Overall our cuts are nothing compared to the austerity forced upon the Southern European countries.

Portugal, Spain and Greece though have been massacred in all government sectors.

Living in land of contracting yes there are less government funds but I think when it comes to it we were hit way less to a lot of the Southern European economies.

well waz was talking about governments doing austerity because of Conservatives (eg: England) not because they were forced to by Germany

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    Can we drop the politics? It's tiresome to me personally so while there's no value judgment here I'd appreciate it

Num num good oil

Num num good oil

Uhhhhhh I think evoo is best?

Why are you asking me I thought you were a chef

sig.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

bumpysnoot corgipoop also requests the same

CXSVhhq.jpg

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

I just played an arena hearthstone game where I didn't get to play a card until turn 4

the first 4 cards I got were all 5 mana

yussss

Num num good oil

Uhhhhhh I think evoo is best?

Why are you asking me I thought you were a chef

Professional vagabond these days

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    ua9ea4k5hdk8.jpg

Well...

well waz was talking about governments doing austerity because of Conservatives (eg: England) not because they were forced to by Germany

Ehh, still I would say England took in the pants pretty damn well. Australia and a few other parts of Asia and Oceania had a different response and also a different level of collapse.

In fun news Eurozone had its gdp shrink this last quarter. Leading that were Germany and France. shrinking or staying steady.

Probably mostly due to Russia.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

I just played an arena hearthstone game where I didn't get to play a card until turn 4

yussss

Mana?

In hearthstone?

• PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

Benevolent Cabbagepatch

Two goats enter, one car leaves
    that's a sad looking "meal"

add some fucking greens to that place to fill you up so you aren't starving you doink

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Indian ordered.
    nomnomnaan

yussss

lol mulligan get rekt

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I am renaming Rise of Nations AIs after chatters.

Which means renaming seven countries.

Seven of you pick a country and rename it after yourself.

Edit: Or even just make up a country name with your name in it.

Quid on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

Well...

Yes of course the sequester was awful and government shutdowns are awful, but those were not implemented by the ruling party because they thought it was a good idea that would work. They were implemented due to, as you said, fucking terrorists.

Also, the banks did get TARP and they did get the bailout to stabilize, whether these were great ideas is questionable, but they were stimulus. GM was also bailed out, which was important. We, as citizens, got cash for clunkers which was super successful. Moving to the present, we're also spending a ton of money on trying to implement our own national health care plan and expanding medicare.

Psn:wazukki

add some fucking greens to that place to fill you up so you aren't starving you doink

um

ketchup is a vegetable

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Goddamnit chu.
    Stop posting your reasonable dinner decisions!

chu do you like kale

kalekalekalekale

Benarwhalia

Quid wrote: »
    I am renaming Rise of Nations AIs after chatters.

Which means renaming seven countries.

Seven of you pick a country and rename it after yourself.

Edit: Or even just make up a country name with your name in it.

Chanustralia

Chanus wrote: »

um

ketchup is a vegetable

I said 'greens' checkmate carnist

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

yussss

Mana?

In hearthstone?

They're called manastones! Or mana stones.

I don't know.

Psn:wazukki
    chu do you like kale

kalekalekalekale

spinach

This discussion has been closed.