As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA exclusive pin

• Options
    QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    probably getting added in waves, or something of that nature

• Options
    Scratch that, you have to re log in to the main site, and you will get it, I think. I just tried that and it showed up on my profile immediately thereafter.

http://penny-arcade.com

• Options
    Sure enough, as soon as I click login, got the notification. Thanks~

• Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    i just got my re up email

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    I emailed them yesterday asking about the re-up email (because I need to order mercy before Prime) and they said they'd send them soon. I need mine >.<

• Options
    contendrcontendr Registered User regular
    I'm in the same situation. I resubscribed at the $30 level on Monday and haven't seen a welcome e-mail yet. I e-mailed customer service asking about a new discount code yesterday as I would like to order some pins and a print before PAX. Hopefully I will see something soon.

I don't have the forum badge yet, and never got one for the first 6 months. Not a huge problem I guess, I mostly just lurk anyway.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    They didn't have the forum badge until yesterday, so that makes sense.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Can we use our discount code at the merch booth at Paxes?

• Options
    I am going with a 99.9% no.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I am pretty sure the answer is no.

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Sorry - no discount code at the merch booth at PAX.

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    I don't has badge :(

hey I don't have one for first season either and I just resubbed xD!

@zerzhul anyway you could hook me up?

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    It's not unique to the first season. Like I said, it's triggered on logging in via the frontpage of PA with an active ClubPA subscription as far as I can tell, not via logging in to the forums.

I can't manually give them out because I can't see who is or is not a member.

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    It's not unique to the first season. Like I said, it's triggered on logging in via the frontpage of PA with an active ClubPA subscription as far as I can tell, not via logging in to the forums.

Ok cool got it, anyone having issues log in from the front page like zerzhul said but you may also need to click on edit profile from the front page as well. I didn't get it until I did that :)

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    I have still not received my pin from the first sub period :(. I keep emailing them and unlike their usually stellar customer support I have heard nothing. I am bummed, I want my pin too.

• Options
    contendrcontendr Registered User regular

Ah, ha! I got it to work. If anyone is having issues getting the badge, try going to the front page and actually logging out before logging back in. For the last 6 months, I logged in whenever the page timed me out, but never actually clicked the "LOG OUT" button. Today I logged out, did a hard refresh of the page and logged back in; I instantly got an e-mail saying I'd earned the badge.

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    edited September 2014
    Gerzzog wrote: »
    I have still not received my pin from the first sub period :(. I keep emailing them and unlike their usually stellar customer support I have heard nothing. I am bummed, I want my pin too.

Editing! If you haven't received your pin, email merch@penny-arcade.com. I had only posted my email as someone was having trouble reaching the merch@ address. I, unfortunately, cannot help much at getting you pin. Only at making sure Brian and his team are getting your emails.

calamityjamie on
  • Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Thank you Jamie, I sent you an email :smiley:

• Options
    mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    Gerzzog wrote: »

Shoot me an email - jdillion@penny-arcade.com and I'll check in with the guys. I know they're crazy slammed with PAX coming up and all that, but I can at least make sure something isn't amiss.

A little short staffed? :(

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • Options
    Penny Arcade only employs something like 15 people. It's not a big company.

• Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Penny Arcade only employs something like 15 people. It's not a big company.

Can you imagine the staff pin amounts if they were a larger company?

"Ooh! You have Bob the Mail Boy pin! Can I trade?? I have... Kevin the Guy Who Delivers the Lunches, or.... Joe the Janitor? Oh oh and theres also The Weird Guy From Accounting!"

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hey man, Joe the Janitor is just as big a part of PA as Mike or Jerry. Perhaps bigger! A precise and consistent waste disposal schedule is what keeps the company afloat. Without Joe, we wouldnt even HAVE PA...

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    Hey man, Joe the Janitor is just as big a part of PA as Mike or Jerry. Perhaps bigger! A precise and consistent waste disposal schedule is what keeps the company afloat. Without Joe, we wouldnt even HAVE PA...

I thought Joe retired, and the only way to deal with the trash situation was to feature the Wastebasket of Broken Dreams in StripSearch? That's why Season 2 is taking so long to get going, they hired a new trash guy and he keeps disposing of ideas.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Its true, this new Janitor isn't doing the best job at collecting broken dreams for the basket... But there are rumours......Joe is making a comeback.... But he is waiting....watching..... collecting and trading pins for broken dreams to have enough to fill the waste basket once again for Strip Search S2!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    I can't wait for the PATV hiring bonaza for Joe's replacement.

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular

Ah! Was wondering why I just got the badge a couple of days ago when I re-upped.

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh.. I thought the badges would go under our avatars so everyone could know how l33t we are..

:(

• Options
    Oh.. I thought the badges would go under our avatars so everyone could know how l33t we are..

:(

Yea, I suggested to Khoo that where it says "User" on the left there, it should say something like "PA Club Member." I want something to show off that I am a club member, not a badge that no one will see.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    I find it unlikely that will happen.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Yea, I suggested to Khoo that where it says "User" on the left there, it should say something like "PA Club Member." I want something to show off that I am a club member, not a badge that no one will see.

You can always say "Club Member" or some such in the location part of your profile.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Beker wrote: »
    redfield85 wrote: »

You can always say "Club Member" or some such in the location part of your profile.

You mean...type it there ourselves? With a keyboard? How quaint.

PedroAsani on
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Than just change your sig to "Check out my profile to see how cool I am!"

EDIT: Think I'll put one of my CPA pins in my display, and wear the other around at paxes (SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HOW COOL I AM!) Somewhere on me not near my tradable pins. If someone wants to offer me something good for it so be it, but otherwise I'll hold onto it.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    If anyone from PA sees this, the ClubPA redirect link doesn't work in Safari 7.

When you press the button to "buy", you're just stuck at the pop-up forever and all it does is continually jump between two links over and over.

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    So I neglected to renew my Club PA membership since it expired, but I was wondering if I missed any emails from them since the one discussing the photo opportunity.

• Options
    So I neglected to renew my Club PA membership since it expired, but I was wondering if I missed any emails from them since the one discussing the photo opportunity.

Yea, everyone who renewed within a day of expiration got a DLC reprint pin.

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    still laughing.... Lol. That was cruel and hilarious.

But in all seriousness, yes. The photo/meet-up email went out.

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    You know, I never used my $10 gift certificate. Hopefully it's still good!

Resubbed just now. It's worth every penny just for the Staff Podcast, everything else is just a bonus.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    Pretty sure they expire around the time the sub ends.

• Options
    Pretty sure they expire around the time the sub ends.

EEEEEP. Guess I am SOL then since I resubbed weeks ago.

bYf6vNQ.png