As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA Forums StreamTeam! It's Happening Again! literally hours of continuous streaming!

1235»

• Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    @Botznoy‌, I'm probably out this time, but I won't know for sure until a couple hours before I'd do Insomniac Theatre again. So let's say don't plan on it, but I'll post here if I do end up continuing my DarkStar One play through tonight.

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    @Botznoy I may be able to do 12-2 pacific again on Sunday. I'm going to the fair at some point this weekend and the time hasn't been set yet. But I should be good then.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Is it time?

Because I'm live. I'm so live.

EDIT: Or at least I'm trying to be. Internet is being quite intermittent at the moment.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Welp, I think I've gotta call it at this point. My internet's acting up far worse than I thought it would.

Try again later, eh?

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I will be on when I get home from work.

• Options
    Ash-HousewaresAsh-Housewares TARDIS Hunter Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    @Botznoy‌ Sorry for the late reply, but I won't be streaming this weekend :( . I'm hosting a friend from outta state today and tomorrow. As much as my buddy would like watching System Shock 2 break me down from the inside, I think we're going to be otherwise engaged.

Ash-Housewares on
  • Options
    Up up and away.

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    The stream key has changed. I've sent off pm to peeps if I've missed you please let me know and I'll provide it to you

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    Okay so whoever was watching my stream earlier, did you hear anything from my mic? I have no idea if it was broadcasting as well or not.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Anyone around to change the title/game in about 10 minutes?

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Karrde1842 wrote: »
    Anyone around to change the title/game in about 10 minutes?

Did it for ya! Wasn't sure if it was a different episode besides the first one.

• Options
    The time for nonsense is here.

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Something for the streaming guide.

So I had been having issues with getting Media Monkey to play music over OBS. Turns out that setting OBS and Media Monkey to Admin Mode solved all my problems. If people are having issues it probably couldn't hurt to give this fix a shot first.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Time for some more Eldritch!

• Options
    Stream Team is this weekend! gonna be pretty weak interms of sorting everything. Uni is stepping on me right now.

Everyone please get back to me when they want to stream

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    http://www.strawpoll.me/2437139

I will be streaming a ME 1 playthrough in the future. I'm looking for what day people want. Figured I would cross post here.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • Options
    I'm off Saturday.

I'll take any slot you got. I'll probably be playing a lot of D3 that day.

Maybe some Dishonored.

• Options
    If my internet's performance last time is any indication of future performance, it means I'll have to pass on broadcasting this time. Not to mention I went a lot farther in Brutal Legend after I finished my time.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    shdwcaster wrote: »
    Out at PAX Prime this weekend, so no streaming for me.

Strap on a GoPro and livestream the convention! :p (although as I recall, all the wireless/mobile signals are terrible in the main halls...)

I can stream sometime Saturday night if there are slots free. Usually playing FPSs.

76561197966849367.png
  • Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    huh, don't have a go pro to live stream, but that would be interesting to see I'm sure.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yeah.

I suppose the alternative is a modern version of the original Justin(.tv) stream rig. ;]

Zetx on
    76561197966849367.png
  • Options
    I don't think I'll be able to stream this weekend, since I have no idea when I'll be around for a long length of time. First week of college football means my friends and I get together to watch a lot of sports.

• Options
    This weekend is a bit of a bust! oops but with PAX and football starting up everyone is out and busy so it happens.

Next time!

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    Plus PAX has streams going on, so good times

76561197966849367.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I've always wondered if it's possible to stream with a phone or something to Twitch. Like if I was streaming for a long time and my internet went down, I'd just stream from my phone.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I've always wondered if it's possible to stream with a phone or something to Twitch. Like if I was streaming for a long time and my internet went down, I'd just stream from my phone.

I used to do this during the Justin days whenever I got a power outage with a lot of viewers by using the Justin.tv app. Just so they know that I didn't just up and leave, but that a higher power intervened. I'm not sure if the newer twitch app allows you to broadcast from it or not.

KoopahTroopah on