As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Samurai [chat]

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    cB557 wrote: »
    Didn't get the best night's sleep but I'm taking care of that with some agressive Bolo thereapy

i don't even know what bolo is

it's an anime isn't it

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Even though my last H/A thread bore no fruit, i think i'll make a second one that I expect good things from.

Gonna ask peeps to help me make my resume not-as-shitty.

Is there a limit to the number of H/A threads you can make?

ask @Deebaser‌ to take a look, he knows his shit

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Didn't get the best night's sleep but I'm taking care of that with some agressive Bolo thereapy

it's an anime isn't it

Poor old Will.

He sees anime everywhere.

i be he even sees anime in my avatar, signature and game projects.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

it's an anime isn't it

probs the derpy supertank from those 1970s scifi books

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    It's true.
    Your boss is actually made of millions of tiny spiders.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Even though my last H/A thread bore no fruit, i think i'll make a second one that I expect good things from.

You get six across your entire life.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Time to make an alt, then.

That worked out well for everyone ever in the history of the forums, right? :P

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    well I suppose in my case it's less "bolo" and more "IFV with sci-fi weapons and armor" but dammit inside it know that it's a bolo and I respect its feelings so dammit if it feels it's a bolo then I will call it a bolo

anyway I'm playing a video game where you make vehicles out of blocks and use it to kill other peoples vehicles also made of blocks

cB557 on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

You actually can make alts for use in H&A. Especially when it's for stuff you don't want to get traced back to you, like "Help me break into TTODewback's house"

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

You actually can make alts for use in H&A. Especially when it's for stuff you don't want to get traced back to you, like "Help me break into TTODewback's house"

Pfft, you don't need an H/A thread for that.

It's probably pretty easy.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    2Av06oX.jpg
    Yazidi girl.

Yes, I do. Why?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    It's true.
    Your boss is actually made of millions of tiny spiders.

I wish it was spiders. No I dreamed he snapped and was running people down in his vehicle. So I had to run him down. It was fucked up. You had to be there.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    You should just be like me and hook up with an ex last night

...god damn it

• Options
    not sure if serious or joking

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    told my brother that his cat (that I am "temporarily" taking care of) is hurting my music practice time

made a vid for evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF82GsiSXnk

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    You should just be like me and hook up with an ex last night

...god damn it

okay if you say so

far be it from me to question the advice I'm given

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    report the cat to the authorities

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm fairly positive I'm going to end up burning down the data center that steam uses for support, and I'll get off free and clear after I show the courts the logs of our conversations back and forth, 4 replies over the course of 3 months.

So fucking infuriating. And then pull in so much money a year and I get better support from fucking time warner.

I go from one jack off to another, level 1 to level -1. There is no one higher then level 1 roboscripter.

Oh you have a problem? Read the FAQ.

Oh you have a problem not covered in the FAQ? Let me respond in a nonsensical manner.

Oh that didn't resolve your issue? Read the FAQ.

Oh I'm not reading your question or problem correctly? We don't solve support issues.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Basically, Kaleedity is that cat's bitch.
    Now play it the song of it's people
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_5zELmun9E

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

Or report the authorities to that cat.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    bowen wrote: »
    I'm fairly positive I'm going to end up burning down the data center that steam uses for support, and I'll get off free and clear after I show the courts the logs of our conversations back and forth, 4 replies over the course of 3 months.

So fucking infuriating. And then pull in so much money a year and I get better support from fucking time warner.

I go from one jack off to another, level 1 to level -1. There is no one higher then level 1 roboscripter.

Oh you have a problem not covered in the FAQ? Let me respond in a nonsensical manner.

Oh I'm not reading your question or problem correctly? We don't solve support issues.

i thought steam was the One True Gaming Platform

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

Or report the authorities to that cat.

the authorities actually use the cat as a siren

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

i thought steam was the One True Gaming Platform

It is, but their support is literally the 10th circle of hell.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Basically, Kaleedity is that cat's bitch.
    Now play it the song of it's people
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_5zELmun9E
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yszT9gkE4s

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Vallejo's FAQ:
    Shaking the paint creates foam: the oxygen in the bottle (between cap and paint) mixes with the paint and expands the volume, so that it bubbles over when you open the bottle. The correct way of mixing the product is rolling the bottle, between your hands, or on the table.

uf3d2NZ.jpg
    O3uzMja.jpg

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

it's an anime isn't it

indiandesigns.jpg

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Geth obviously giving a Hail Hydra not for the ingenuity, but the drill itself. Geth loves the curves.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Delmain wrote: »

it's an anime isn't it

indiandesigns.jpg
    bolo___we_are_already_in_hell_by_shimmering_sword-d336pwn.jpg

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular

I recall reading somewhere that scientists were working on hooking an EEG up to people while they watch a series of YouTube videos.

Then they would take an EEG of the person dreaming, and have a computer match the patterns to create a composite video that most closely matched the feedback from the person's dreams.

Apparently people who are part of this study say the composite video is relatively close to their dreams.

Which I find amazingly cool. And scary.

• Options
    steam support is like

hitler tier

origin support is 3000 times better

its pretty weird actually but there u go, valve decided not to give a shit

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    zagdrob wrote: »

I recall reading somewhere that scientists were working on hooking an EEG up to people while they watch a series of YouTube videos.

Then they would take an EEG of the person dreaming, and have a computer match the patterns to create a composite video that most closely matched the feedback from the person's dreams.

Apparently people who are part of this study say the composite video is relatively close to their dreams.

until they have it working for RedTube, I ain't interested

• Options
    All I'm trying to do is link my steam account to my ps3 account, but apparently it doesn't work anymore? But I can't find out if it doesn't work.

First they sent me a link with the exact same instructions I had already.
    Then they sent me a link to the FAQs.
    Then they sent me a link to the instructions.
    Then they told me they don't troubleshoot PS3 devices.

All I wanted to know if the service for linking PS3s to steam accounts was broken or no longer working. Holy fucking shit batman.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

until they have it working for RedTube, I ain't interested

Do you really want to know what you'd see?

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

This is pretty rad.

But I'd be afraid to take part in that.

Those poor scientists. The things they would see. The therapy they would require. The authorities they would call...

• Options
    CNN trying to journalism?

How low can you go?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

ask Deebaser‌ to take a look, he knows his shit

Would be happy to help, but in all honesty, Vanguard is a much better get. Dude has a way with words. A sick, deviant way with them. I hear he was once caught fucking a gerund.

• Options

Any chance you have a link?

I can only find references to a 2011 paper about pulling images out of fMRI scans, but that was just showing somebody a video and then trying to recreate it from brain activity. No dreams involved.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    lololol

@Zephiran‌ posted this link a while back and I bookmarked it under Huntington's Disease->Behavioral in my bookmarks by accident

That is funny for a number of reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHGdwB19Kc

This discussion has been closed.