As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ANA[CHAT]DA

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    The new thing in Times Square is naked ladies covered in red white and blue paint.

Like, no pasties... just a tiny thong, some paint and some feathers.

not always red while and blue, they paint on a variety of colors. There's a chick who does the pink heart on her tits, I think that's kind of cute. And it's not that new, it's been around for as long as I've worked here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about google "Naked Chicks of Times Square" and some pervy guy has uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube (including one raving against the ban on G-strings, so the ladies had to wear tiny booty shorts and panties--what a tragedy! BTW they still wear G-strings). Parents with their kids posing alongside them. I actually think it's among the least offensive things in Times Square.

There are also the Naked Cowgirls, who are not naked but in bikinis. I like them too, because I skirt by them everyday and I can see their stretch marks and it makes me feel good about my own stretch marks. u do wut u do girls

there is also the OLD Naked Cowgirl, who is a rather elderly woman who is actually topless. Her boobs sag...very low.

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

are you not aware how the female body corrupts the minds of all who see it

it is an abomination

Don't worry the naked chicks are all rail skinny with nice perky boobies and pert little nips

the anti-corruption if you will

oh okay that's fine then

of course

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    sometimes i try to keep in mind that everybody has a bad day or makes mistakes and so maybe i just happened to encounter this person when they slipped up

but then i'm like

is it me that causes the majority of other humans i encounter to be at their lowest, least self-aware point at that exact moment?

isn't it far more likely humanity is mostly comprised of unthinking assholes?

BrgXqkVm.png

against their own stupidity

I would love to agree with this sentiment but I have a fucking train to catch so if you'll fucking excuse me *shove*

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but last year in Paris I didn't meet any rude Parisians or rude Americans. They were all really nice.

The rudest people I saw last year in Paris my wife swears were actually German.....

It's 1814 all over again!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    The new thing in Times Square is naked ladies covered in red white and blue paint.

not always red while and blue, they paint on a variety of colors. There's a chick who does the pink heart on her tits, I think that's kind of cute. And it's not that new, it's been around for as long as I've worked here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about google "Naked Chicks of Times Square" and some pervy guy has uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube (including one raving against the ban on G-strings, so the ladies had to wear tiny booty shorts and panties--what a tragedy! BTW they still wear G-strings). Parents with their kids posing alongside them. I actually think it's among the least offensive things in Times Square. Needless to say, NSFW (although I'm at work and I can just walk outside and see them in person if I want)

There are also the Naked Cowgirls, who are not naked but in bikinis. I like them too, because I skirt by them everyday and I can see their stretch marks and it makes me feel good about my own stretch marks. u do wut u do girls

there is also the OLD Naked Cowgirl, who is a rather elderly woman who is actually topless. Her boobs sag...very low.

u do wut u do girl.

Well, they are new compared to Naked Cowboy, racist spiderman and fake Elmo.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    if i ever lived somewhere with a 400' long sitting room i would so do that

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

For those who don't know what I'm talking about google "Naked Chicks of Times Square" and some pervy guy has uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube (including one raving against the ban on G-strings, so the ladies had to wear tiny booty shorts and panties--what a tragedy! BTW they still wear G-strings). Parents with their kids posing alongside them. I actually think it's among the least offensive things in Times Square.

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

it is an abomination

Don't worry the naked chicks are all rail skinny with nice perky boobies and pert little nips

lame, I don't think I saw any of that when I visited, although I only ended up in times square by accident

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I am totally going to hit on Norway while I'm in Europe.

There is an anime where all the countries in the world are anthropomorphized into fresh-faced young men. It looks terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVElAWeRiTA

• Options

For those who don't know what I'm talking about google "Naked Chicks of Times Square" and some pervy guy has uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube (including one raving against the ban on G-strings, so the ladies had to wear tiny booty shorts and panties--what a tragedy! BTW they still wear G-strings). Parents with their kids posing alongside them. I actually think it's among the least offensive things in Times Square. Needless to say, NSFW (although I'm at work and I can just walk outside and see them in person if I want)

u do wut u do girl.

I haven't been able to pick out Racist Spiderman out of all the Spidermans there are.

The Naked Cowboy sold out to Fruit of the Loom. He was on a big electronic sign one day, playing his guitar in a tent where they were handing out free undies.

You used to stand for something, man.

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

it is an abomination

lame, I don't think I saw any of that when I visited, although I only ended up in times square by accident

Next time you're around come chill at 46thish st by Bubba Gump at around 5:30

u will see them

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    asian tourists are most assuredly not polite on public transit. asian women, especially, do not possess a moral compass on the subway. they were all raised in barns.

obligatory link to chinese culture when someone passes out on a subway train

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »

Don't go to the youtube page, it kinda ruins it with stupid.

I never do.

I learned that lesson looooong ago.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

it is an abomination

u will see them

It's going on the itinerary fo sho

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

u do wut u do girl.

I haven't been able to pick out Racist Spiderman out of all the Spidermans there are.

The Naked Cowboy sold out to Fruit of the Loom. He was on a big electronic sign one day, playing his guitar in a tent where they were handing out free undies.

57wc0mcys4bf.jpg

He always stood for selling out.

By the way, those oysters are branded Naked Cowboy as well. appetizing, no?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    2792.jpg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Mmmm

The bottom of that coffee tasted like insanity

The best part about french press coffee is how imperfect it is

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

BrgXqkVm.png
    And if not, they'll be sure to invent one

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    edited August 2014

u do wut u do girl.

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/it/57wc0mcys4bf.jpg[/img He always stood for selling out. By the way, those oysters are branded Naked Cowboy as well. appetizing, no?[/img]

ewww

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    People being inconsiderate:

Taking my eyes down a second to look at my phone, continuing to walk at a full clip, and taking a corner. My shoulder right into the middle of the old lady's chest, and she hit the ground almost exactly like a basketball player taking a charge. She was very nice about it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    I wish it were culturally appropriate for me to wear a handbag sometimes.

Those are pretty handy.

Get a messenger bag.

i like it because it looks like i have important stuff in there like a laptop or work stuff

buts its really just like snacks my book and headphones

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Sympathy and empathy are for losers

Fuck everyone else I'm most important

• Options

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

it is an abomination

u will see them

but you have to give them money

I see them talking with their "pimp" sometimes

I call him that because the snippets of conversation I hear sometimes are not...pleasant

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I am totally going to hit on Norway while I'm in Europe.

There is an anime where all the countries in the world are anthropomorphized into fresh-faced young men. It looks terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVElAWeRiTA

It's based on a webcomic

it is very... pure

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

But what about me.

All my experiences in life have indicated that I am the center of the universe.

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

Taking my eyes down a second to look at my phone, continuing to walk at a full clip, and taking a corner. My shoulder right into the middle of the old lady's chest, and she hit the ground almost exactly like a basketball player taking a charge. She was very nice about it.

did she draw the foul tho

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    asian tourists are most assuredly not polite on public transit. asian women, especially, do not possess a moral compass on the subway. they were all raised in barns.

Don't they have some weird ass laws that make it a very bad idea to try and help or be near anyone needing medical assistance?

Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

But what about me.

All my experiences in life have indicated that I am the center of the universe.

Only one way to tell who is more important. TO THE COLOSSEUM!

• Options

But SIG, that cannot be

Because I am the most important

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    oh shit, I hadn't seen the latest pictures of Gazza

poor guy

• Options
    i'm getting over a cold and normally i work from home on fridays, but my boss is on vacation so i'm in the office today

it is very difficult for me to do anything productive

i hope everyone else here understands that

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014

9e91c0d37bbcf84fbdf1bf9280ec18d2a8e334ad3bcc6184b0bc974b5c8f24b8.jpg

Ludious on
  • Options

u do wut u do girl.

hakks

it is an abomination

u will see them

but you have to give them money

I see them talking with their "pimp" sometimes

I call him that because the snippets of conversation I hear sometimes are not...pleasant

Now I am curious how they recruit for this gig... like, is it sketchy "business opportunity" craigslist ads?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

*runs up the court gesticulating the charge call like Joey crawford*

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    oh i just did that thing where i had the chat thread opened from a couple hours ago and then responded to a post that was like 15 pages old

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options

for the longest time i tried to be patient but that usually results in missing trains. I gave up sympathy and empathy for real on New Years Eve when it became a solid fustercluck in the area.

I may be a BnT'r but I work assiduously to confirm rude New Yorker stereotypes

• Options

Don't they have some weird ass laws that make it a very bad idea to try and help or be near anyone needing medical assistance?

Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

a lot of places do

but i think i specifically remember this coming up in regards to an apparent display of chinese misanthropy

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    sometimes i try to keep in mind that everybody has a bad day or makes mistakes and so maybe i just happened to encounter this person when they slipped up

but then i'm like

is it me that causes the majority of other humans i encounter to be at their lowest, least self-aware point at that exact moment?

isn't it far more likely humanity is mostly comprised of unthinking assholes?

BrgXqkVm.png

against their own stupidity

And losing.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ha ha, they even try to do each country's accent.
    Aboot.
    This really is terrible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BccR4e_Q_I8

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

*runs up the court gesticulating the charge call like Joey crawford*

She wasn't set! Blocking foul, ref!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Leaving your house on New Year's Eve is the worst thing you can ever do

This discussion has been closed.