As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wildstar] J. Gaffney steps down as Carbine President

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Melkster wrote: »
    Kai_San wrote: »
    Kyanilis wrote: »
    Draeven wrote: »
    would it be different if they upped all the drops at least and made it worth the time to actually learn and do these fights ? i mean it just sounds like for the massive amount of work you have to do you don't get shit for a reward.

It would be an improvement, yes, but isn't the overall issue. It's that fights aren't always just "hardcore" it's that they're just frustrating. By the sounds of that description you've got roughly 8-12 people that if even ONE misses their cue it's a wipe. It sounds like it's a long and boring fight as the mechanic seems poorly thought out. No, it doesn't help that the carrot at the end is stupidly small, but there's definitely more to the problem.

Erm, maybe he left something out, but thats not even close to the case.

10 Second cast means 8-9 sec of the boss not doing anything. 3 Warriors can get 12 combines interrupt (suck it up, spec t8 kick) on short ass CDs. Enough that the three of them should be fine and everyone else in the raid (17 people) can spec 1 interrupt and if something goes wrong have the RL yell "SMASH FACE KEYBOARD" and everyone else spams interrupts and safety is assured.

That hardly seems even remotely difficult. Like I said, maybe he left something out, but this is hardly difficult to organize.

So we tried out your strategy last night.

The problem with the strategy is that the warriors do no damage when they're spec'd this way. And the longer the fight goes on, the higher the chance is that someone will miss their interrupt. Also, the warriors in my group were telling me that it's not trivial to hit all four interrupts and drop d-grid at the same time. (I suppose we could've had them on a separate rotation for defense grid, but still.)

Anyway, we ended up going back to 4 teams of 2 people interrupting. This is still an awful, punishing miniboss.

It did result in a rather humorous pull last night though--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw0zXTP7VEE

There are clearly other factors I didn't know about then. Didn't think there was any reason for dps if you could get an easy system down. Besides, the only point I was making was it did NOT take an entire raid 100% perfection to do. Its just easier that way?

Also, not sure whats difficult about doing interrupts and dgrid?

Edit: After watching that vid, clearly your raid mates needed to play more megaman. I guess after years of doing obscene repetitions on those bosses with just a megabuster and taking forever to beat them has made shit like this a complete joke to me. Once I can repeat something its very easy to do it forever. Castbar hits 8ish, hit 2 skills, castbar hits 8ish, wait, castbar hits 8ish,hit 2 skills.

That just seems... mindless to me.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Korror wrote: »
    So how do I know if I'm ready for vet dungeons?

I've been running vet adventures as a healer and I'm getting slightly bored. None of the healing is challenging at all and I can spam 2 buttons to keep everyone topped off forever. However, the one vet dungeon that I've tried was a small disaster where we killed the first boss in STL and then could not kill the next mini boss at all which might have been my fault due to lack of healing output. I'm at 1950 support power and I'm equipped in adventure blues with a single epic though I still have unruned items I need to finish slotting. I'm an esper if that matters.

I started dungeons around 2k SP, so you should be more or less fine. The focus regen rune set helps a ton, though, if you haven't slotted any of that. Your group was probably just not doing what it should have been for the mini. If you were getting adds then people weren't interrupting enough. If it was the lightning telegraphs, they need to dance better. If someone in your group wasn't running cleanse for the DoT, then that doesn't help either.

Artereis on
  • Options
    MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    Draeven wrote: »
    would it be different if they upped all the drops at least and made it worth the time to actually learn and do these fights ? i mean it just sounds like for the massive amount of work you have to do you don't get shit for a reward.

It would be an improvement, yes, but isn't the overall issue. It's that fights aren't always just "hardcore" it's that they're just frustrating. By the sounds of that description you've got roughly 8-12 people that if even ONE misses their cue it's a wipe. It sounds like it's a long and boring fight as the mechanic seems poorly thought out. No, it doesn't help that the carrot at the end is stupidly small, but there's definitely more to the problem.

Erm, maybe he left something out, but thats not even close to the case.

10 Second cast means 8-9 sec of the boss not doing anything. 3 Warriors can get 12 combines interrupt (suck it up, spec t8 kick) on short ass CDs. Enough that the three of them should be fine and everyone else in the raid (17 people) can spec 1 interrupt and if something goes wrong have the RL yell "SMASH FACE KEYBOARD" and everyone else spams interrupts and safety is assured.

That hardly seems even remotely difficult. Like I said, maybe he left something out, but this is hardly difficult to organize.

So we tried out your strategy last night.

The problem with the strategy is that the warriors do no damage when they're spec'd this way. And the longer the fight goes on, the higher the chance is that someone will miss their interrupt. Also, the warriors in my group were telling me that it's not trivial to hit all four interrupts and drop d-grid at the same time. (I suppose we could've had them on a separate rotation for defense grid, but still.)

Anyway, we ended up going back to 4 teams of 2 people interrupting. This is still an awful, punishing miniboss.

It did result in a rather humorous pull last night though--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw0zXTP7VEE

There are clearly other factors I didn't know about then. Didn't think there was any reason for dps if you could get an easy system down. Besides, the only point I was making was it did NOT take an entire raid 100% perfection to do. Its just easier that way?

Also, not sure whats difficult about doing interrupts and dgrid?

I think you abuse the word "difficult."

I can tell you what went wrong: During an attempt, a warrior would miss an interrupt. This missed interrupt would kill any raid member who did not happen to deflect the massive damage, and would wipe the raid. This happened four times (i.e., four wipes) before we shifted back to our previous strategy. We attempted to ascertain why a warrior missed their interrupt, and this was unclear. We hypothesized that it was the result of too much cognitive load: The warrior needs to run ahead of the raid and drop the D-grid ahead of the boss, turn and hit 4 IA worth of interrupts, and then finish off the interrupt right before the cast finishes.

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that the fight takes a good deal longer than it would if the warriors were in a maximum dps spec.

We shifted our strategy back to what it was previously, with four teams of two individuals interrupting. This strategy was successful on the first attempt.

• Options

I've been running vet adventures as a healer and I'm getting slightly bored. None of the healing is challenging at all and I can spam 2 buttons to keep everyone topped off forever. However, the one vet dungeon that I've tried was a small disaster where we killed the first boss in STL and then could not kill the next mini boss at all which might have been my fault due to lack of healing output. I'm at 1950 support power and I'm equipped in adventure blues with a single epic though I still have unruned items I need to finish slotting. I'm an esper if that matters.

In my experiencing, using the group finder tool for veteran dungeons has never resulted in a clear of the dungeon. I recommend going with a group thats all on voice communication.

You can do it with the gear you have, I think. It's understanding the strategy and cooperating with group mates that's the problem.

• Options
    The other strat sounds good too.

Guess it just matters if you have 4 excellent warriors or 16+ above average raiders.

Plus you cant do it with warriors using all 3 because flash grenade is a 22 sec CD (not only diff than the others, but too long to shift between 2 sets)

Though I also thought it was 5 IA so it took 6 interrups. But that bar shows 4.

I wish I could go to these things :(

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular

Get as many focus regen set runes as you can. And then just go for it. You'll never know until you try. Focus regen set does help a lot though.

• Options
    The other strat sounds good too.

Guess it just matters if you have 4 excellent warriors or 16+ above average raiders.

Plus you cant do it with warriors using all 3 because flash grenade is a 22 sec CD (not only diff than the others, but too long to shift between 2 sets)

Though I also thought it was 5 IA so it took 6 interrups. But that bar shows 4.

I wish I could go to these things :(

Apply!

http://www.drow.org/forums/announcement.php?f=431&a=22

• Options
    I don't have near enough time to raid. Kids, non gaming wife, school, currently work.

Not to mention I am a literal zombie by 10ish EST. If I even manage to stay awake anymore its nothing more than mindless junk. Which is why I haven't even been able to dungeon.

I have the ability, just not the time. Which kind of sucks but I came into things expecting this. I just... was going to make PVP my long term goal and we all know what THAT is right now.

• Options
    casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Did the guild go away on stormtalon or did I get booted when I went to school? If it is still up could Malodino (Dominion) get invited back please.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I'm trying to find the setting for neighbour gather sharing, but can't find it. Or is it default set to 50/50?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    lifeincognitolifeincognito Registered User regular
    casper_27d wrote: »
    Did the guild go away on stormtalon or did I get booted when I went to school? If it is still up could Malodino (Dominion) get invited back please.

I believe both of the Stormtalon guilds fell out. It seems there were not enough people to sustain both efforts, but some from PA still play on Stormtalon (I think). At least it sounds like a few are still playing. I think I even saw Kragor with a different guild tag on the other night, but no one seems to respond to any of my '?' in the PAExiles chat channel.

losers weepers. jawas keepers.
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I'm trying to find the setting for neighbour gather sharing, but can't find it. Or is it default set to 50/50?

It's a little blue button on the top right of the Remodel page on the housing interface.

I believe both of the Stormtalon guilds fell out. It seems there were not enough people to sustain both efforts, but some from PA still play on Stormtalon (I think). At least it sounds like a few are still playing. I think I even saw Kragor with a different guild tag on the other night, but no one seems to respond to any of my '?' in the PAExiles chat channel.

A good group of the Exile side are now in the guild 'Revive' on Stormtalon.

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Frost and Tony Rey are far and away my favorite PR people (I know they have other titles, but still) in any MMO studio. Such incredible enthusiasm for the product and the genre. Wish 'em the best no matter what happens.

• Options
    NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    A good group of the Dominion folks went to Lethal Intent, you can send a message to Rhell, Aresia, Incultus, or Jetahzi for an invite. A few others went elsewhere.

Noizlanif on
  • Options
    EisenhideEisenhide Registered User regular
    It's probably best to whisper myself, Kragor, tynnan for an invite to the circle. I am terrible at checking the PAexiles chat channel, apparently. Sorry.

• Options
    EisenhideEisenhide Registered User regular
    Not really news, and not even a bad thing.
    The game is solid and guilds are still working their way into/through the current raids.
    This MMO isn't the "chosen one". It's definitely damn fun, though; and challenging.

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Eisenhide wrote: »
    The game is solid and guilds are still working their way into/through the current raids.
    This MMO isn't the "chosen one". It's definitely damn fun, though; and challenging.

I'm actually pretty happy about this news.

There's a whole bunch of content already. Top priority right now should be bugfixing, followed by quality-of-life stuff like the massive overhaul to the rune system. Glad they're coming to see that.

• Options
    No that is most certainly news. Also is terrible because the rune changes are slated for this drop.

I mean I'm one of the more positive people regarding the game, but it's hard to ignore the sense of foreboding taking over

• Options
    FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    Noizlanif wrote: »
    There was a DDOS attack on the NCSoft Servers that caused a few games to go down, it wasn't just Wildstar. It wasn't a hardware failure. The game is fun and has quite a bit of content to chew on if you have a limited play schedule. There is more coming also.

The time limit has more to do with how we used codes that will have expired by the time we get another chance to play together - and that was the whole selling point on my end to make them play.

I'll be honest though... With all the negativity that is surrounding the game, and the fact that the views here are shared on multiple other forums, and especially because the servers are constantly low on population even at peak times, has made me unsub a few moments ago. I am sure that whoever is still playing is represents a hardcore, game loving community, but if everyone swears that I will be hitting a wall in the next few weeks, I might as well look into investing my leveling time in another game. I don't get to play as much as I would like already.

I'll probably jump in online from time to time for the heck of it, but I've already shelved the game in my list of titles I wish had never failed but did (right next to SWTOR).

Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Frugus wrote: »
    The time limit has more to do with how we used codes that will have expired by the time we get another chance to play together - and that was the whole selling point on my end to make them play.

I'll be honest though... With all the negativity that is surrounding the game, and the fact that the views here are shared on multiple other forums, and especially because the servers are constantly low on population even at peak times, has made me unsub a few moments ago. I am sure that whoever is still playing is represents a hardcore, game loving community, but if everyone swears that I will be hitting a wall in the next few weeks, I might as well look into investing my leveling time in another game. I don't get to play as much as I would like already.

I'll probably jump in online from time to time for the heck of it, but I've already shelved the game in my list of titles I wish had never failed but did (right next to SWTOR).
    you're free to play whatever you like, but it seems pretty shitty to shelf the game as "failed" without even trying it.
    but some from PA still play on Stormtalon (I think). At least it sounds like a few are still playing. I think I even saw Kragor with a different guild tag on the other night, but no one seems to respond to any of my '?' in the PAExiles chat channel.
    yup, a bunch of us play in <Revive>

surette on
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Qanamil wrote: »

It's a little blue button on the top right of the Remodel page on the housing interface.

A good group of the Exile side are now in the guild 'Revive' on Stormtalon.

Dudes just prod either me (Kragor) or Eisenhide or Tynnan ingame and we'll get you a Revive invite. We're raiding now! Whoo!

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    <Revive> signups are here: revive.gaming.shivtr.com

Mention that you know us when you submit the form. We can also chat with the officers in game, but this is the official channel to join. Recruitment appears to be open on all classes save Esper... last night's raid we had 17 attuned people online and think 1/3 to 1/2 of those were Esper, which was pretty funny. Thankfully they do fine dps since the mobility fix.

Tynnan on
  • Options
    KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Eisenhide wrote: »

How is this not a bad thing? This isn't about what the game already has or doesn't have, this is about perception. They went around flaunting how they had the next like year and a half of content planned out and in various stages of production. One of the big selling points of the game was monthly content updates. Now they've just totally backed out on that in the midst of several other issues they're running into.

If you are already enjoying the game this doesn't really take away from that enjoyment, after all, they aren't removing things. However, for people who are taking the "lets wait and see if things improve" approach this isn't doing any favors for the game.

The truth is when you promise your players something and then completely fail to deliver it looks bad, and there's really no getting around that. I sort of wish they would have come right out and said it to their players rather than it coming to light this way, but that's their business.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    It is pretty bad, since they are gating much needed system reworks behind the patches. And perceptionwise it won't help, since the image of the game is getting worse.

I hope it stabilises somehow though, since I really really enjoy the game, and hope it stays alive for a few years at least.

• Options
    terrible DPSterrible DPS Registered User regular
    I guess I just dont get the negativity towards the game. On the other hand, if every other MMO on the planet were destroyed and removed except WoW, well,... I guess I'd play checkers. WS seems like a pretty darned fun game to me. Challenging, but fun. Maybe I'm just used to failure. :open_mouth:

• Options
    I guess I just dont get the negativity towards the game. On the other hand, if every other MMO on the planet were destroyed and removed except WoW, well,... I guess I'd play checkers. WS seems like a pretty darned fun game to me. Challenging, but fun. Maybe I'm just used to failure. :open_mouth:

You're still just leveling up though, right? It's fairly universal that the trip from 1 to 50 is a good time even if the quests are usually uninspired.

• Options

You're still just leveling up though, right? It's fairly universal that the trip from 1 to 50 is a good time even if the quests are usually uninspired.

This.

And it's mostly because the game IS fun. On a pure gameplay level, I think it's great. It's when you get to the end and there's either dailies or running headfirst into a wall that things start to fall apart. If they managed to fix that I'd be a lot more positive about the game, myself.

• Options
    There was no way they could keep up with the current pace of content patches. Absolutely no way. Not with the best gaming company in the world. In fact, probably not even the best software company in the world.

• Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    it isn't so much the update frequency so much as each patch introduced more problems than they fixed and I have a feeling the people actually handling that part aren't seasoned enough to hack that kind of timeline.

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    There was no way they could keep up with the current pace of content patches. Absolutely no way. Not with the best gaming company in the world. In fact, probably not even the best software company in the world.

This is probably true, but once you make promises, well, it's hard to go back on it and not look bad. A large part of the playerbase doesn't care about how realistic the pace is, just that they were told it would happen and now it isn't.

• Options
    FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    surette wrote: »

you're free to play whatever you like, but it seems pretty shitty to shelf the game as "failed" without even trying it.

If "not trying it" means that I should get up to the final level before I make any judgement on the game, then you are right. I think however that after a good 20 to 30 hours in, I should start getting a good idea of what to expect. If that amount of time is still seen as judging abook by the cover, then maybe it is not for me in the first place.

And like I said, I really, really love the game (did I not say that a few times already?), but the vibe that there are serious end game problems - especially for casual players - is very hard to avoid, and that impedes on my enjoyment considerably right now. It does not help that I have considerable time constraints, and time that I spend in an MMO often feels like an investment of any free time I have. I'm not saying the game is failed, but I'm not feeling happy whenever I play of late.

I just wanted to give my two cents out there. I'm sure I'll log in again before my sub goes away, maybe we will run into each other and I will change my mind (only gooses don't).

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Options
    Alinius133Alinius133 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014

This.

And it's mostly because the game IS fun. On a pure gameplay level, I think it's great. It's when you get to the end and there's either dailies or running headfirst into a wall that things start to fall apart. If they managed to fix that I'd be a lot more positive about the game, myself.

I think that is one of the problems is the "headlong into the wall comments".

I am pretty casual
    Levels 1-50 -> steady gain in power.
    Hit level 50, acquire initial set of level 50 gear -> moderate increase in power
    Do adventures, acquire a set of gear stable enough to start putting runes in things -> moderate increase in power

I hit that point about 6 weeks ago.

Since then I
    - Run dailies/Adventures until I cap EP
    - Gained a full set of tanking ear
    - Upgraded a few pieces of gear
    - Finished the adventure portion of attunement(waiting of the silver to bronze change before trying to PUG dungeons)
    - Got all my AMPs allowing me to respec into better specs
    - Got my third spec slot(Woo, PVP spec!)
    - Progressed on my weaponsmithing(yeah Adventus 4 HVG!)
    - Added to my housing(Bank + Tier 4 mine + crafting station + tier 6 festival = why go to Thayd?)
    - Had a lot of fun

Have I gained power? yes
    Am I gaining power at a much slower rate than before? Yes.

It isn't a hard wall so much as it a major slowdown.

Something to remember when comparing to other games.
    If I were to hit level cap in WoW today, I would have several raids worth of gear to progress through before I basically hit the exact same situation I am in in Wildstar(IE progression slows to a crawl). I still remember being a week into Cataclysm, hitting level 85, and the dungeon PUG scene was a complete disaster. Completing a dungeon was a 3-4 hour ordeal from which I may get nothing. It may take me a little longer to hit my progression "Wall" in WoW right now, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. As Wildstar adds more content, the wall will move. I don't see anything here that I haven't experienced in multiple other MMOs. So many of these complaints sound like people complaining that a MMO works like a MMO.

That said, I just can't see myself ever going back to Rift or WoW. The combat in Wildstar is just so much more engaging. Housing is useful and fun.

Alinius133 on
  • Options
    If "not trying it" means that I should get up to the final level before I make any judgement on the game, then you are right. I think however that after a good 20 to 30 hours in, I should start getting a good idea of what to expect. If that amount of time is still seen as judging abook by the cover, then maybe it is not for me in the first place.

And like I said, I really, really love the game (did I not say that a few times already?), but the vibe that there are serious end game problems - especially for casual players - is very hard to avoid, and that impedes on my enjoyment considerably right now. It does not help that I have considerable time constraints, and time that I spend in an MMO often feels like an investment of any free time I have. I'm not saying the game is failed, but I'm not feeling happy whenever I play of late.

I just wanted to give my two cents out there. I'm sure I'll log in again before my sub goes away, maybe we will run into each other and I will change my mind (only gooses don't).
    I must have misunderstood you, I thought you hadn't played at all yet because it was down when you went to log in with your code.

• Options
    Alinius133 wrote: »

This.

I think that is one of the problems is the "headlong into the wall comments".

I am pretty casual
    Levels 1-50 -> steady gain in power.
    Hit level 50, acquire initial set of level 50 gear -> moderate increase in power
    Do adventures, acquire a set of gear stable enough to start putting runes in things -> moderate increase in power

I hit that point about 6 weeks ago.

Since then I
    - Run dailies/Adventures until I cap EP
    - Gained a full set of tanking ear
    - Upgraded a few pieces of gear
    - Finished the adventure portion of attunement(waiting of the silver to bronze change before trying to PUG dungeons)
    - Got all my AMPs allowing me to respec into better specs
    - Got my third spec slot(Woo, PVP spec!)
    - Progressed on my weaponsmithing(yeah Adventus 4 HVG!)
    - Added to my housing(Bank + Tier 4 mine + crafting station + tier 6 festival = why go to Thayd?)
    - Had a lot of fun

Have I gained power? yes
    Am I gaining power at a much slower rate than before? Yes.

It isn't a hard wall so much as it a major slowdown.

Something to remember when comparing to other games.
    If I were to hit level cap in WoW today, I would have several raids worth of gear to progress through before I basically hit the exact same situation I am in in Wildstar(IE progression slows to a crawl). I still remember being a week into Cataclysm, hitting level 85, and the dungeon PUG scene was a complete disaster. Completing a dungeon was a 3-4 hour ordeal from which I may get nothing. It may take me a little longer to hit my progression "Wall" in WoW right now, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. As Wildstar adds more content, the wall will move. I don't see anything here that I haven't experienced in multiple other MMOs. So many of these complaints sound like people complaining that a MMO works like a MMO.

That said, I just can't see myself ever going back to Rift or WoW. The combat in Wildstar is just so much more engaging. Housing is useful and fun.

Just wanted to point out you're kind of avoiding the 'wall' everybody is really referring to: dungeon-running (be it PUG or not). Dungeons can easily be a many hour ordeal in WS too, not even just going for silver runs. I feel like changes such as Esper/Medic help have alleviated this a lot, though I've not been playing since right before these changes went live.

I'm glad you're enjoying the other aspects of the game and I think most of us enjoyed these aspect a lot as well!

• Options
    Lately my biggest issue is the loss of the guild. Also the fact PVP is pretty much abandoned by players right now kills the main aspect of MMOs that usually keeps me going.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Lately my biggest issue is the loss of the guild. Also the fact PVP is pretty much abandoned by players right now kills the main aspect of MMOs that usually keeps me going.

PvP in non PvP centric MMO games is often fed into and sustained by devs giving a shit about it beyond simply a bullet point (which is only partly true in this case because, as broken as SPvP and PvP gear is right now, Warplots were a genuinely interesting idea that was just badly implemented) and by active communities which are themselves sustained by PvE.

When the PvE is this brutal and grindy at cap and the majority of people leave because of that, the few that remain commit themselves more to the guilds that remain, which are by the very nature of the game raiding guilds, and don't do PvP. It's a waste of time when you need to get geared for the 40 man or what have you.

488W936.png
  • Options
    The only issues with PVP right now are the fucked up healing part of the new pvp stats and pvp gear, both of which have fixes coming.... in the delayed patch.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    The only issues with PVP right now are the fucked up healing part of the new pvp stats and pvp gear, both of which have fixes coming.... in the delayed patch.

Most any problem that isn't a fundamental design flaw can be fixed in a patch. But what happens when you have a situation like the above and lots of people already left is you make Mr. Gaffney look bad for saying things like having said situation as needing a patch fix after the fact is bad.

488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.