As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA exclusive pin

12346»

• Options
    thall1463thall1463 Auburn, ALRegistered User new member
    So if I renew my Club PA sub at the $30 level is the pin the same as the first six month period or will it be a new pin every subscription cycle?

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    thall1463 wrote: »
    So if I renew my Club PA sub at the $30 level is the pin the same as the first six month period or will it be a new pin every subscription cycle?
    you'll get a second year one pin. there will be a new pin every year (every two cycles) as far as I know.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Well you'll have your new discount anyway.

• Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    I got my 2nd pin today! Huzzah! 1 to keep and 1 to wear/trade :)

• Options
    thavleifrimthavleifrim Registered User regular
    Hey, posting here because im starting to run out of options, i was a club PA member at the $30 level for the first 6 months and i never got an email about the pin, about a month ago just before my membership expired i started looking into it and found out they were supposed to be sent out a while ago, so is sent an email to the merch email address including my home address and evidence of my membership asking for it to be rectified, anyway it's been almost a month since i sent that email and I'm sure they were busy organizing pax and all but im really starting to wonder what's going on, does anyone have any ideas what else i can try in order to get this sorted out?

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Keep trying with merch support, they are normally really good with this stuff. Give em a week or so because of pax

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    El_FunkoEl_Funko Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I would send a follow-up email at this point. I'm sure it just got lost in the shuffle due to PAX, but it's a good idea to bump it just in case.

• Options
    Drayven_DarkoDrayven_Darko Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    Gerzzog wrote: »
    I have still not received my pin from the first sub period :(. I keep emailing them and unlike their usually stellar customer support I have heard nothing. I am bummed, I want my pin too.

Shoot me an email - jdillion@penny-arcade.com and I'll check in with the guys. I know they're crazy slammed with PAX coming up and all that, but I can at least make sure something isn't amiss.

It may be worth sending an email Jamie's way as well to see if she can help you out.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to 'Sparkle Motion'."
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    The above suggestions are good ones. I know that "busy planning pax" seems like a lame excuse, but 100% of PA staff is involved in running PAX and it's incredibly likely that's how you got lost in the shuffle.

• Options
    thavleifrimthavleifrim Registered User regular
    Ok, thanks for the advice, for now I've sent a second email to merch and if i don't here back in a week or so I'l send one to jamie also, I don't want to spam them all with emails asking

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Got my second pin, thinking of doing a separate display with just all club pa pins from each year.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    If you haven't received your Club PA pin go here: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/192714/club-pa-pins#latest

HOORAY

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    I got my second pin, and I'm considering the same additional display as @Ayefkay.