As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Law of the Wild [chat]

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric‌ time to get ready

Later [chat]!

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Something about Taylor Swift is just

Aggravating

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    people watch music videos?

MTV has a channel just for them and there's awards.

There was a time when MTV would show nothing but music videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182oUgBfoLE

I know. Thankfully they've gone back to that model.

• Options
    Belasco32 wrote: »

Later [chat]!

Ready for what

BC RUN ITS A TRAP

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    A6n9QI6l.jpg

BABY MAINE COON KITTEN OMG

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Um hold the phone @Blameless Cleric‌ is young Spoolia, the Southern Heiress, the Future Patchouli Priestess?
    yes. this is me. approve.

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Nuu Cass ur image is broken

• Options
    Taylor Swift's songs are catchy as fuck.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    I want to play a video game but everything sounds boring.

download STO and play with me

I was thinking Sleeping Dogs or The Void...

Sleeping Dogs.

That game is wonderful.

agreed, Sleeping Dogs is fantastic.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    that's the one thing i really miss

living in a neighborhood where you could just leave your doors wide open and everything was swell. not even thinking about locking your car at night.

le sigh
    why would you do this even in a safe neighborhood tho

yeah i feel like people would just go to safe neighborhoods to commit their crimes

Well, if it was a neighborhood that people went and committed crimes in it wouldn't be a safe one...

Also, safe neighborhoods tend to be far away from the places where criminals are already, so it's a trip to go their. On top of that, they tend to be quiet, so people lurking about are very noticeable. If you have some punks cruising around looking for cars to steal, they would be noticed by the sedate population.

Also safe neighborhoods tend to have some pretty decent police response times, since they are usually affluent, and typically white.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I think I found Luke's song. But it is not safe for work.

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Sleeping Dogs.

That game is wonderful.

OMG, I bought it on Chu's recommendation during the summer sale. I haven't gotten around to it until now.

I can't stop playing it. It's amazing. Such plot. Also, I love Vespas in that game. They handle like a dream

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Belasco32 wrote: »

Later [chat]!

Ready for what

BC RUN ITS A TRAP

Headed to take her to go see my lil bro's band. He's the lead singer/guitar dude.

Here's an old video of their's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6-34DqQbs

• Options
    Um hold the phone @Blameless Cleric‌ is young Spoolia, the Southern Heiress, the Future Patchouli Priestess?

Listen to me young child of light I have been your stalwart defender in the dark realms and I tell you now when you enter the void (college) do not let anyone talk you into drinking bottom shelf vodka is is literally worst

If your vodka comes in a plastic bottle you have the right to burn that fraternity house to the ground

And never drink everclear

Ever

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Taylor Swift's songs are catchy as fuck.

Some are. This new single "shake it off" is not at all.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Listen to me young child of light I have been your stalwart defender in the dark realms and I tell you now when you enter the void (college) do not let anyone talk you into drinking bottom shelf vodka is is literally worst

If your vodka comes in a plastic bottle you have the right to burn that fraternity house to the ground

Ever

Don't ever anger the space companion, she knows Malcolm Reynolds.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Ever

Since when you the guide to Americas youth

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Napping puppies is great

• Options

Ever

This is amazingly good advice, listen to it!

• Options

Aggravating

Is it the fact that she's Aryan?

I know how much whitey upsets you

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    Everything about Taylor Swift is just

Aggravating

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    You guys

I played my first game of @21stCentury 's card game, Shounen

I got my butt kicked, unsurprisingly

In fact even the parts where I felt like I was kicking his butt, I'm fairly certain he was secretly kicking my butt because my strategy was bass-ackwards in hindsight :P

But it was a lot of fun, would recommend once 21stCentury feels ready to release it to a wider audience

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I forgot Sleeping Dogs has Ninja Tune radio!

This was definitely the right game for tonight. <3

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

booooooooooooo

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Ever

these are things you learn from experience, not an old telling you

• Options
    So many fiddly bits in these 2 kits. Gah!

Creepy Lawyers with their fiddly pocket watches and shit- beastsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bound-By-Law.jpg

Creepy Little Nemo and his little friend with his 2nd leg being a seperate goddamn piece with a contact area of like 10 fucking centimetres!- beastsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hide-Seek.jpg

• Options
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Everything about Taylor Swift is just

Aggravating

celebrity-omg-faces-taylor-swift-main.jpg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Ever

Even when an old tells you, you think, 'Pfft, it can't be that bad.'

*wakes up on stranger's front lawn two towns over*

'Hmmm. A lesson was learned here.'

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

booooooooooooo

Ok then....I will download STO tonight and give it a shot tomorrow.

...it's free, right?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    You guys

I played my first game of 21stCentury 's card game, Shounen

I got my butt kicked, unsurprisingly

In fact even the parts where I felt like I was kicking his butt, I'm fairly certain he was secretly kicking my butt because my strategy was bass-ackwards in hindsight :P

But it was a lot of fun, would recommend once 21stCentury feels ready to release it to a wider audience

Thanks for the glowing Praise, Narwhal.

You had a sound deck, your main problem, IMO, is that you don't yet know the ebb and flow of the game. You did put up a bigger fight than you think!

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Ever

Even when an old tells you, you think, 'Pfft, it can't be that bad.'

*wakes up on stranger's front lawn two towns over*

'Hmmm. A lesson was learned here.'

The lesson here is don't talk to old strangers who'll kidnap you in your sleep.

• Options

Ever

Since I recently left that exalted age group I have taken upon myself the burden of serving as a warning to others

Lo, but if ye jungle juice cometh out of a giant cooler and beeth some ungodly neon shade of pink, red, blue, etc, dunk not thine red solo cup into its depths, for it doth harbor the germs of a thousand thousand drunkards and the ill intentions of a frat full of creeps and pervs

So sayeth the Oracle

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Avoid the Void, Neco

it ruins pizza

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

Aggravating

is it the way that, every time she's in the audience of an awards show, they show like 15 shots of her smiling or dancing or reacting in the audience

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    drink stupid shit and make mistakes

you'll never have less responsibilities than you do now

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

booooooooooooo

Ok then....I will download STO tonight and give it a shot tomorrow.

...it's free, right?

Its pretty good.

One word of warning, that starting ship is a god damn Miranda.

AND IT IS HORRIBLE!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakks admit you're an old now

• Options

Ever

Since I recently left that exalted age group I have taken upon myself the burden of serving as a warning to others

Lo, but if ye jungle juice cometh out of a giant cooler and beeth some ungodly neon shade of pink, red, blue, etc, dunk not thine red solo cup into its depths, for it doth harbor the germs of a thousand thousand drunkards and the ill intentions of a frat full of creeps and pervs

So sayeth the Oracle

Back at my house in school we used to play Pong with Jungle Juice loaded with Everclear. And I don't mean that 90's band with all the Daddy Issues.

• Options

Ever

Hey I'm not an old yet

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    original recipe man

who does that

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.