As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Richard Attenborough dies at the age of 90

GlyphGlyph Registered User regular
1923-2014

Hammond.jpg

RIP

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I like both him and his brother. This is sad.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    :(

Santa

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Ah another sad loss.

:(

• Options
    MuddypawsMuddypaws Lactodorum, UKRegistered User regular
    He and his brother are (were?) national treasures. Such a shame. The last of the luvvy generation.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    He was a bloody fine actor. Twinkly and loveable old men were what he did later but he could do heartless murdering bastards with real skill, as anyone who's seen Brighton Rock or 10, Rillington Place can support. And oh yes he was a pretty good director with tiny unambitious stuff like Gandhi and A Bridge Too Far and Oh What A Lovely War and Shadowlands.

I'll probably always remember him as Big X, though.

• Options
    Captain TragedyCaptain Tragedy Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    RIP

I was meaning to The Great Escape a rewatch after James Garner died, but never got around to. Now I really want to get on that.

Captain Tragedy on