Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Richard Attenborough dies at the age of 90

GlyphGlyph Registered User regular
1923-2014

Hammond.jpg

RIP

CantidoElvenshae

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

• CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I like both him and his brother. This is sad.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
    Corehealer
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    :(

Santa

Cantido
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Ah another sad loss.

:(

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • MuddypawsMuddypaws Registered User regular
    He and his brother are (were?) national treasures. Such a shame. The last of the luvvy generation.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    He was a bloody fine actor. Twinkly and loveable old men were what he did later but he could do heartless murdering bastards with real skill, as anyone who's seen Brighton Rock or 10, Rillington Place can support. And oh yes he was a pretty good director with tiny unambitious stuff like Gandhi and A Bridge Too Far and Oh What A Lovely War and Shadowlands.

I'll probably always remember him as Big X, though.

V1mHaphazardWraith260
  • Captain TragedyCaptain Tragedy Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    RIP

I was meaning to The Great Escape a rewatch after James Garner died, but never got around to. Now I really want to get on that.

Captain Tragedy on