As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Desperation [chat]

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

holy shit i am ready to fight

why are we mad?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I love you, Drunk History. I love you more than anyone.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i got called out for the ice bucket challenge on facebook.
    am ignoring it.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    "With the latest Frostbite Engine technology you can mod in breast and butt physics to your hearts content! 10/10!" - IGN

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    "With the latest Frostbite Engine technology you can mod in breast and butt physics to your hearts content! 10/10!" - IGN

archeage comes with that is why best mmo

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Want to be mad about how much you're parents made / how much you actually should be making? http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

if you do this then you have to use nominal wage figures too

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    which is really dumb

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i got called out for the ice bucket challenge on facebook.
    am ignoring it.

respond to the post with a vine of you swimming with the deal with it sunglasses on

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

why are we mad?

i would be making 3x what i am now

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

I watched some Archeage and it was like, wow this looks like the most grindy korean snoozefest ever.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

why are we mad?

Because statistically none of us are making enough money, probably, there are actually probably a lot of programmers / computer science people on here which would throw off that.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

• Options

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

i would have 3x the purchasing power

according to that calculator

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Boss just came by:

Hey, I just saw that both you and {only other dude on the team} are both out for vacation the 28th and 29th

Yup

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I'm a billionaire.

Now who wants to take me out for dinner?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Boss just came by:

Hey, I just saw that both you and {only other dude on the team} are both out for vacation the 28th and 29th

Yup

Have you tried dumping a bucket of ice on him?

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I love you, Drunk History. I love you more than anyone.

I'm telling Rad! *snitches*

• Options

I watched some Archeage and it was like, wow this looks like the most grindy korean snoozefest ever.

it really is, for about 30 hours

then you have pirate battles

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i thought vanguard would be ready to fight about the "you're" but i guess things are different now

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2z2lTUR5Ao

this isn't even really parody

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    which is really dumb

No u r

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    i thought vanguard would be ready to fight about the "you're" but i guess things are different now

ain't nobody got time for punctuation gooey

i need to go back in time and fight my parents and take their job

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Yay car is fixed! Won't have to take the bus after today.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I actually have no idea how to min-max my doods in Fire Emblem ok

Evidenced by the fact that I have restarted this one SUPER LONG fight like 4 times this morning alone

I don't understand these fucking pairing guides

Olivia and Kellam are just cute together because they're shy why can't they just be in love

How to mix-max doods in Fire Emblem:

Step 1: Carefully research pairing guide to make sure everyone can get optimal skill setups after 30 hours of grinding DLC maps.

Step 2: What? Replaying the same DLC map over and over? Fucking why?

Step 3: So I can have a party so strong 99% of the game is painfully boring? That's my reward for picking supports based on optimization?

Step 4: Fuck that.

Step 5: Base support pairings on rad-quality of conversations. Save Nomi for whoever you like least because Chris Hansen.

Step 6: Just have Chrom, Lissa, and Avatar murder the fuck out of everyone.

for real. I also don't have any DLC maps. Should I purchase the DLC bundles? There are two I believe.

I am waiting for Lissa to make it to level 20 and then I will master seal her ass into the most badass war cleric

There's a bunch of bundles.

fucking hell.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

I was basing it on what my parents we making at my age.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    TUCSON Ariz. (Reuters) - A 9-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed her shooting instructor at an Arizona range with an Israeli-made Uzi submachine gun when the weapon's strong recoil caused her to lose control of her aim, police said on Tuesday.

So, uh, yeah. That's a thing that happens apparently.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

Yeah but for $150 you can be a premium member and help them fix bugs in the alpha.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Well until the brake line on the other back tire breaks. Then I'll die in a fiery crash.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    How much does it cost in time/money to get from NY to the airport in Newark?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I am torn between angrily paying this convenience fee and trying to find an actual check to get bank information from.

• Options
    edited August 2014

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

but...salaries in 1980 were a fraction of what they are in 2014...and decades of inflation... i dont understand...unless...
    Is chat pro gold standard now?

END THE FED
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

@Gooey

Deebaser on
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    TUCSON Ariz. (Reuters) - A 9-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed her shooting instructor at an Arizona range with an Israeli-made Uzi submachine gun when the weapon's strong recoil caused her to lose control of her aim, police said on Tuesday.

I just what is this I don't even. What the fuck?!

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Quid wrote: »

Yeah but for $150 you can be a premium member and help them fix bugs in the alpha.

But hasn't the game been out for YEARS technically? Edit: Wiki says Jan 2013.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Well until the brake line on the other back tire breaks. Then I'll die in a fiery crash.

Ohh

This is a prequel, isn't it?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Yeah this is not the first story I've seen involving a small child killing someone because it turns out Uzis are Uzis.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

that calculator isn't describing that

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

why are we mad?

how do you figure?

or rather

but...salaries in 1980 were a fraction of what they are in 2014...and decades of inflation... i dont understand...unless...
    Is chat pro gold standard now?

END THE FED
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

@Gooey

No

We are bimetallism
    @gooby

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

a crazy number of people are killed in the US each year due to "accidental discharge" of guns

IIRC it's more per year from just the accidents than died on 9/11

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I have no idea what my folks made in the long long ago.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    YOU GUYS ARE DOING MATH WRONG
    I MEAN IF YOURE GOING TO USE A FIAT BASED CURRENCY CREATED BY THE LIZARD BANKERS THEN AT LEAST CALCULATE IT RIGHT

This discussion has been closed.