As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Desperation [chat]

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I have too much social anxiety to allow chat beef to happen!

If I let this one slide, then I will eventually assume everyone is beefing me! Not allowed! You two are just going to have to happily settle this on amicable terms.

Neco on
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Lookit dese puppies.

Lookit dem wrassle.

@‌Cinders

a0lqh9a20cka.jpg

I think this is it that is Akita in the back yes??? AWESOME.

Alright. I will lower your beef level down to a manageable 'mild' for now.

10409452_406522119488478_2717288509632306494_n.jpg?oh=344a6386bc2afd7c57ea10b9ce0db724&oe=5469D7F3

This one is mine

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Although the fact that you own an akita and were unsure troubles me...

• Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    @Blameless Cleric

You has akita and does not give my babby akita her rightful awesome.

omg

we beefin

we beefin girl

What I didn't notice. What. *goes back*

If you don't watch The Wire, we might start beefin as well.

She's seen some of it, it's super dark and she's lived a whole hell of a lot of darkness for someone who's 18...hell, it's a lot for someone who's 40.

The Wire: Not Mother Approved (not for the reasons you think :p )

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    @So It Goes
    I heard that JFK sometimes calls you

rarely

tyrannus on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    @Blameless Cleric

You has akita and does not give my babby akita her rightful awesome.

omg

we beefin

we beefin girl

What I didn't notice. What. *goes back*

If you don't watch The Wire, we might start beefin as well.

We may simply have to beef because it is low on my list of Must Watches :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Although the fact that you own an akita and were unsure troubles me...

It was dark

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Ugh. Driving to DC tomorrow. Parking there is such a bitch, and Metro isn't exactly more pleasant for an early afternoon interview.

Ugh. Driving to DC tomorrow. Parking there is such a bitch, and Metro isn't exactly more pleasant for an early afternoon interview.

Just take a hovercar. Then you can park on the regular cars.

Lookit dese puppies.

Lookit dem wrassle.

@‌Cinders

a0lqh9a20cka.jpg

I think this is it that is Akita in the back yes??? AWESOME.

Alright. I will lower your beef level down to a manageable 'mild' for now.

10409452_406522119488478_2717288509632306494_n.jpg?oh=344a6386bc2afd7c57ea10b9ce0db724&oe=5469D7F3

This one is mine

This is my Familiar

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I want to make next [chat]

Give me dis

I want

*continues to regress towards infant-like whining*

don't be a wuss comrade carrot

you got this

edited August 2014
    I am not sure that I needed the ego killer that was my sister in law unfriending me.

I should just follow my instincts and block all family from my facebook account.

Neco on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Boston Marathon bombing victim marries nurse who helped him recover

more stories like this plz

Neco wrote: »
    I am not sure that I needed the ego killer that was my sister in law unfriending me.

I should just follow my instincts and block all family from my facebook account. Or stop speakong to them all entirely.

I'm guessing your sister-in-law is a bitch?

It will be a combination NFL and mental-health [chat]

Though it will skirt around mental health issues caused by playing in the NFL entirely

Because those are too sad

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    is thats a doge

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    japan wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So a few years back, there was this viral video of a guy driving a Veyron into a lake. Hell, here it is.

At first the guy claimed it was to dodge a bird. Then that video went viral. Then he claimed he was looking for his phone. Well the insurance company didn't buy that and now he's looking at jail time for wire fraud/insurance fraud. Apparently he did this deliberately after trying to hire someone to torch the car so he could collect the insurance money.

Heh.

In the news here is this guy, convicted of dangerous driving for riding like a knobend (no idea if the skip to time works with the embedding, you're looking for two minutes in, just after he passes the two riders in front of him):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkuYg5qvPI#t=120

Money quote from his statement to the Magistrate's Court: "I was in full control until I hit the fence. I drove into the fence to avoid a collision."

Crosses a double white several times, ignores markers to slow down, can't handle a turn, and just barely avoids a head-on collision...and thinks he was in control. Yeah.

He comments on the Youtube video suggests he doesn't get that he fucked up, either.

Phoenix-D on
    Belasco32 wrote: »

I should just follow my instincts and block all family from my facebook account. Or stop speakong to them all entirely.

Actually, not really! I have no idea what caused this, but I can't be bothered to confront anyone about it.

So I will whine and maybe cry a bit about it tonight, and then go back to my regular day to day.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I would offer my parking lot CC. I live in Fairfax.

It is a 20 minute walk to the metro though and it is Vienna so end of the Orange.

I would recommend parking at like Huntington or somewhere on the Yellow or Blue though. Tend to be the best in the afternoon. The Orange line was messed with the silver. Still works.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So a few years back, there was this viral video of a guy driving a Veyron into a lake. Hell, here it is.

At first the guy claimed it was to dodge a bird. Then that video went viral. Then he claimed he was looking for his phone. Well the insurance company didn't buy that and now he's looking at jail time for wire fraud/insurance fraud. Apparently he did this deliberately after trying to hire someone to torch the car so he could collect the insurance money.

Heh.

In the news here is this guy, convicted of dangerous driving for riding like a knobend (no idea if the skip to time works with the embedding, you're looking for two minutes in, just after he passes the two riders in front of him):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkuYg5qvPI#t=120

Money quote from his statement to the Magistrate's Court: "I was in full control until I hit the fence. I drove into the fence to avoid a collision."

Crosses a double white several times, ignores markers to slow down, can't handle a turn, and just barely avoids a head-on collision...and thinks he was in control. Yeah.

He comments on the Youtube video suggests he doesn't get that he fucked up, either.

He's been trying to argue the point in the comments section of several newspapers as well. It's hilarious.

*listens to the entire Rattatat discography*

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular

I should just follow my instincts and block all family from my facebook account.

Is sister-in-law basic as fuck?

If so, drink scotch, read comics.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    What the hell I pooped like 6 times today

Am I dying?

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »

Actually, not really! I have no idea what caused this, but I can't be bothered to confront anyone about it.

So I will whine and maybe cry a bit about it tonight, and then go back to my regular day to day.

your murderous cat has now moved on to sabotaging your family relationships.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    *listens to the entire Rattatat discography*

good music hi5

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Am I dying?

describe these poops

in encyclopedic detail

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Am I dying?

You have IBS. ;)

Your butt is ruined.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    TL DR wrote: »
    Spinning music in 15 minutes, one hour of practice

desc y2jake215‌ TehSloth‌ dlinfiniti‌ Elki‌

l924slkw5opz.jpg

http://mixlr.com/tl-dr

This is good stuff.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    FroThulhu wrote: »

She has always been really nice when I have been around her. So I dunno.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I would offer my parking lot CC. I live in Fairfax.

It is a 20 minute walk to the metro though and it is Vienna so end of the Orange.

I would recommend parking at like Huntington or somewhere on the Yellow or Blue though. Tend to be the best in the afternoon. The Orange line was messed with the silver. Still works.
    Vienna works fine, since I'd be going to McPherson Square. Hmm.

Poop is weakness leaving the body

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Man, this movie looks great. Like the comic panels come to life.

I dunno how different this is from the theatrical cut, but it's 1:1 to the comic so far.

Oh brilliant
    edited August 2014

It is entirely possible that I just suck.

And now that I made that comment, it is time to get off chat for a bit. Later peeps!

Neco on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/08/26/donald-glover-ultimate-spider-man-exclusive/14559815/
    "He meets someone who is his hero, and that comes across completely in Donald Glover's performance," says Stephen Wacker, a former Spider-Man editor at Marvel Comics who's now vice president of Marvel Television's animation division. "He's got a real warmth that suits the character really, really well.

It is entirely possible that I just suck.

FALSE

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular

Am I dying?

Probs, bro. Probs.

@Neco‌

Drink scotch anyway. Your choice of reading material is up to you.

edited August 2014
    tyrannus on
This discussion has been closed.