As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Submit your Testimony about why You Love PAX!

wavyshadowwavyshadow Registered User regular
edited August 2014 in PAX West
Hello there,

My name is Jeremy and I have gone to PAX for the last six years and I feel just as excited as ever for PAX Prime next weekend. So much so I am making a film about PAX from a series of testimonies from PAX goers and the like.

I want to make the film have a sense of individually and community to it so I was hoping to have you guys record it on a web cam or any sort of camera. While the quality obviously wont be the best, it's that quality that will make the film more of a personal project.

I know it is a bit odd of me to ask this but I really do want to make a film about something I love by using testimonies from people and fans who share that same love for games. I have no real idea for this to become official in a major sort of way but I really feel committed to making this film.

Anyways, if you want to participate, here are the questions
1. Your name (This is optional and you only have to say your first name if at all)
2. What year is this for you to PAX?
3. What do you like about gaming personally
4. Who or what made you want to go to PAX?
5. What are you looking forward to most from PAX
6. What do you hope to take away from your experience?
The name isn't entirely necessary as I probably won't need it.

I will also be walking around the Expo Hall asking anyone who wants to contribute. If you are interested, please send me your email in a personal message so I can invite you to the Drop Box folder I set up for this project.

Anything you guys feel like contributing would be greatly appreciated to this project.

Thank you for your time and hope we all have fun this coming weekend!

Jeremy - Wavyshadow

mod edit: removed youtube link

zerzhul on

• Options
    wavyshadowwavyshadow Registered User regular
    PAX is only two days away! Please if anyone wants to contribute to this film, please send me a personal message so your voice can be heard!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2014
    Please do not bump threads with no new content.

zerzhul on