As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2014 Parties

124»

• Options
    CennediCennedi A strange man A strange landRegistered User regular
    Ooh..Bethesda party...you have intrigued me.
    They didn't even mention fallout. interest destroyed

Hopeful First Time Attendee of PAX Prime 2014.
    [ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    PurpleSky wrote: »
    I just want to let it be known that this thread is EXTREMELY useful. Many thanks to adias.angel for running it.

More than happy to do it! Helps me to keep track of which parties are happening to see which ones I want to go to also. :p

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options
    MizuRyuuMizuRyuu Registered User regular
    Cennedi wrote: »
    Ooh..Bethesda party...you have intrigued me.
    They didn't even mention fallout. interest destroyed

They make the theme whatever game is coming out next for them. Since Evil Within is their next game, not surprised that the party will be horror themed

• Options
    OKIEShannonOKIEShannon Director of Fun Tulsa, OklahomaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Few more tickets available for the XPO Mixer Thursday night. Follow @gamesxpo on Twitter for a chance at em!

OKIEShannon on
  • Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Magic Party.
    7pm Saturday.

For the sixth year in a row, Magic will be hosting a party to kick off our new block's first set! You'll have to follow a quest to earn your entry to the party, as with every year, and trust me when I say you won't want to miss the party! And yes, we will have several preview cards there to kick off next week's Khans of Tarkir preview season!

The party starts at 7 p.m. on Saturday. To start your journey to get your ticket to the party, make your way to the tournament area, where you'll find a booth that is the start and the end of the quest. Keep in mind tickets to the party are limited on both Friday and Saturday.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arcana/magic-pax-prime-2014-2014-08-26

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    rootedrooted Registered User regular
    Hey there,

Due to a high amount of requests and meeting with the venue management, I'm opening up a few more spots for the PAX VR Mixer today at 5pm. If you want to still go, please go to the eventbrite page to snatch them up:

It will be packed but we plan to demo late into the night.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pax-2014-vr-mixer-tickets-12400308657

Best,
    Mike
    AtomicVR

• Options
    bubblegirl22bubblegirl22 portlandRegistered User regular
    rooted wrote: »
    Hey there,

Due to a high amount of requests and meeting with the venue management, I'm opening up a few more spots for the PAX VR Mixer today at 5pm. If you want to still go, please go to the eventbrite page to snatch them up:

Best,
    Mike
    AtomicVR

Just got 2 tickets. I looked at the forums at the right time

• Options
    Amanda!Amanda! Registered User new member
    Alienware party with Morgan Page performing! http://alienwarealphatour.splashthat.com/ Giving away Alpha's.

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    ArenaNet Meet 'n Greet

Saturday, 8-11pm
    Location: Gordon Biersch, Pacific Place, 600 Pine Street, Suite 401, Seattle, WA 98101
    Ticket cost: FREE! First come, first serve

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Since I didn't see a link to the information posted here is the official link for the Bioware/Shadow Realms event

https://www.shadowrealms.com/blog/shadow-realms-at-pax-prime

ZYseqtZ.png
  • Options
    I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    I also didn't see anything for the Orcs Must Die Party:

Rock Bottom Brewery
    August 30th (Friday) 6pm-9pm
    https://www.facebook.com/OMDGame/photos/a.187799254592376.38188.167779519927683/752247134814249/?type=1

ZYseqtZ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    FINAL UPDATE

I have updated the main thread with all the events. We are flying out soon so I probably won't have time to update again since we will be doing PAX type things. ;)

Thank you everyone for helping to build the list. Looking forward to seeing ya'all soon!

adias.angel on
  • Options
    lokar82lokar82 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Amanda! wrote: »
    Alienware party with Morgan Page performing! http://alienwarealphatour.splashthat.com/ Giving away Alpha's.

That sounds awesome but is quite a ways from the Convention Center.

lokar82 on
  • Options
    BadNews65BadNews65 Data Solutions Analyst ArkansasRegistered User regular
    rooted wrote: »
    Hey there,

Best,
    Mike
    AtomicVR

5pm in what time zone?

• Options
    KidoushuuKidoushuu Registered User new member
    Does anyone have extra invites to the MTG party tonight? I want to try and get 3-4 for my friends. Thanks so much in advance!

• Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Just 3 or 4? ;P

why are you smelling it?
  • Options
    timebeingtimebeing Registered User regular
    Evil within party is a massive fail. Line has bearly moved in an hour. Was about 300th in line and still nothing and hour after it started. Said first 700 get shirts. Worse pax party I've experienced ever.

• Options
    NoxnoctisNoxnoctis Registered User regular
    Alienware was awesome other than line cutters.

• Options
    embraceternityembraceternity Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah, after waiting two hours in line for The Evil Within party, I gave up and went home. Apparently those who got inside had a really nice time, though. My brother was one of the first in line and won one of the three Xbox One prizes.

I just came home from the Pink Prime Party, and it was extremely fun. Got to meet Jennifer Hale in the VIP section like they advertised! If you're reading this on Sunday night/Monday morning the party goes on until 2am and they're still letting people in. It's really fun.

• Options
    embraceternityembraceternity Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah, after waiting two hours in line for The Evil Within party, I gave up and went home. Apparently those who got inside had a really nice time, though. My brother was one of the first in line and won one of the three Xbox One prizes.

I just came home from the Pink Prime Party, and it was extremely fun. Got to meet Jennifer Hale in the VIP section like they advertised! If you're reading this on Sunday night/Monday morning the party goes on until 2am and they're still letting people in. It's really fun.

• Options
    lokar82lokar82 Registered User regular
    Arenanet party was just as bad as the Evil Within party. Why these companies don't use eventbrite for tickets I will never understand.

• Options
    blaqueiceblaqueice Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    We skipped the line for Evil Within and went straight to the 'All Your Dance Are Belong to Us' party down the street...it was awesome.

blaqueice on
  • Options
    PidermansVestPidermansVest Registered User regular
    Yeah, after waiting two hours in line for The Evil Within party, I gave up and went home. Apparently those who got inside had a really nice time, though. My brother was one of the first in line and won one of the three Xbox One prizes

Was your brother in costume/VIP or did they just randomly give it to him? Wondering how you win a raffle without having an actual raffle (unless they only did it for like the first 15 people) - we ended up waiting close to 4 hours to get in and we were in the first 50 general attendees, just around the corner from the door, including the many line cutters, and the prizes were already gone.

• Options
    Yeah, after waiting two hours in line for The Evil Within party, I gave up and went home. Apparently those who got inside had a really nice time, though. My brother was one of the first in line and won one of the three Xbox One prizes

Was your brother in costume/VIP or did they just randomly give it to him? Wondering how you win a raffle without having an actual raffle (unless they only did it for like the first 15 people) - we ended up waiting close to 4 hours to get in and we were in the first 50 general attendees, just around the corner from the door, including the many line cutters, and the prizes were already gone.

It was a random drawing.