As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[True Blood]...what is going on?

1636465666769»

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    They also kind of just forgot about vampire government, even though it was hierarchical

like we saw vampire leaders from all over the world, with the main authority dead it would fall to regional control. What with the queen dead and the governor's purge it makes sense Louisiana would be a bigger cluster fuck but the rest of the true blood universe basically seems to have forgotten that the authority was more than just one group of vampires in a building

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Reading the last few pages, I no longer feel the urge to catch up on this show.

Reeaaaally wanna find out how Dexter ended now, though. Y'all seem really mad at that show I stopped watching after the Trinity season.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Wash wrote: »

Reeaaaally wanna find out how Dexter ended now, though. Y'all seem really mad at that show I stopped watching after the Trinity season.

No. You really don't. You already saw the best parts.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    So apparently the guy Sookie ended up with was this guy - Timothy Eulich, a stunt performer on the show.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    second to last episode.
    So like, did Tara think that if she had shot and killed her father, then her mother WOULDN'T have turned into an alcoholic?

Is that what that whole thing is about? I turned you into an alcoholic by NOT shooting your husband dead in front of you eyes, I'm sorry?

BSoB on
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    To me it felt more like they were just trying to show where the issues between Tara and Lettie May came from, and I guess try to make the audience feel sympathy for Lettie May since she'd been an obnoxious pain in the ass the entire show. It was dumb, I know that much.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/141797/dexter-giant-feeertnale-spoilers-all-up-ins-you-have-been-warned/p63

Read everything from that page on, realize not a single bit of it was made up, and realize that very few (if any) shows before or since will match that for terribleness.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/141797/dexter-giant-feeertnale-spoilers-all-up-ins-you-have-been-warned/p63

Read everything from that page on, realize not a single bit of it was made up, and realize that very few (if any) shows before or since will match that for terribleness.

The Dexter finale did one thing well, it gave us all a great event to talk about and make fun of.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Don't know if this got shared.

Finale:
    Perfectly looped Eric Tokyo Drifting, under the image size limit.

zpurKGr.gif

Delmain on
  • Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Gotta love how Eric and Bill just go around killing people with NO concern for the authorities.
    Drive around town in a blood-stained sports car full of dead bodies? Fucks given = 0

Murder a lawyer in her fully staffed, over-crowded office full of witnesses? Nobody even calls the police.

I mean, in the earlier seasons they at least tried to cover that shit up.

Its like the wild-west over there.

RT800 on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    to be fair they're in the middle of a vampire zombie apocalypse and
    Bill was dying so he didn't much care

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    With the authority all wiped out in a week, and major detractors taken out too (they found that one among them), theres going to be a power vacuum and fights over who gets to be in charge, also the fact that noone seemed to enjoy the fact that there was an authority at all, so they might have gone feudal or gave it up completely. I think the only vampires we saw who enjoyed the system were the authority leaders in their bunker. Noone seems to have enjoyed being sherrif and the queen was selling blood to undermine the authority.

steam_sig.png