As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] not found

CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
Wait... what is this?

bEvZAU5.png

I HAD A GODDAMN DRAFT CHAT READY YOU POS!!?!

Just... just wait.

Gimmie a second, I am working on it...

2471084-corgi-computer.jpeg

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    1409146291000-ZARA-SHIRT-CONTROVERSY.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Zaras pls
    Zaras stahp

Deebaser on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Clearly playing warcraft instead of making a good [chat]

Tsk Tsk

Psn:wazukki
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hello butts

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

Couscous on
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Clearly playing warcraft instead of making a good [chat]

Tsk Tsk

YOU SAW NOTHING

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Im saving a picture of that shirt to pull out everytime I fuck up at my job as a reminder that I didn't fuck up that badly.

• ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    corgi_logic___corgi_fight_by_henriskunk-d6d4p0a.jpg

ChelleYeah on
    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

And given enough time, we all will.

BUT I'M TAKING EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU GEESE WITH ME

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

100% of all living things die out.

Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    In this case, talking about actual geese, who will also eventually succumb to the ravages of a changing planet

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Geth wrote:
    File not found.

ohshit

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i reproduce faster than bacterium

obF2Wuw.png
    Kagera wrote: »

there we go

now you're getting it!

• ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

technically you'll be around MORE people.

i mean they're sick and dying but they're still people. for a while at least.

why do you need to go to the hospital btw? are you dying too?

DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    why cant i bring wriggly to work this is bs

you're never alone narwhal

i will always be with you

in spirit

watching you

yes even on the toilet

• PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

Catscrimination.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

No no, the crazy hospital, to deal with my craziness

Also I don't have stuff lol

my dogs are all going in to boarding this afternoon b/c we're going to dragoncon this weekend.

i will miss my babies.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Food Bar: If you eat one every eight hours, you will not starve.

Someone invent this, please.

Grocery shopping is far too difficult.

Casual wrote: »

in spirit

watching you

yes even on the toilet

Man

My flaccid wiener is a sight to behold

And not for good reasons

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Yawn.

Which is a bit different than basically thinking they deserve to die because only fast reproducing species deserve to be cared about for some reason.
    you've all heard my rant about pandas right?

TL;DR; fuck them, they're an evolutionary dead end people only care about cause they're fuzzy

DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

well i mean they prob dont let u be alone a lot there....

but its good for you right?

get your ass up and go

• C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    From the last thread regarding swiss people

Yeah I think she's just using "farmers" as convenient shorthand

She speaks a lot about how everyone is voting to limit immigration and how it's a bad idea

Yeah.

Funny thing though (Not so funny)

We did the same thing to italians in the 20th century (Including some really awful stuff) and no kid growing up today (Or since ~90's really) even realizes that anything like that happened. More than that during communism times we were super sympathic towards the people we now hate.

Also Child Slavery (Which IS confronted, but again only very limited and by accusing only a very specfic group of people (including farmers, funny enough) as responsible. Despite everybody and their mom being aware of it at the end and nearly the entire government being involved)

We also had a surveillance state in the 80's - 90's.

Unless you went to higher education (which isn't common over here due to high requirements) you know nothing really about all that. And even then its not a guarantee.

We kind own at denial.

Ehhhhhhh.... I kinda lost the plot here while ranting about us. Of course, lots of cool people here as well. Just with your regular nation specific probs.

C2B on
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    My cat has become very appreciative of belly rubs. She didn't used to like them but lately she's been all immodest about presenting her underside to me. The hussy.

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Which is a bit different than basically thinking they deserve to die because only fast reproducing species deserve to be cared about for some reason.

TL;DR; fuck them, they're an evolutionary dead end people only care about cause they're fuzzy

Corgis are an evolutionary dead end and people only care about them cause they're fuzzy. >:|

• 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Casual wrote: »

in spirit

watching you

yes even on the toilet

Man

My flaccid wiener is a sight to behold

And not for good reasons

i feel like my flaccid ween is false advertising :(

815165 on

DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

well i mean they prob dont let u be alone a lot there....

but its good for you right?

get your ass up and go

My hand will be forced eventually because I have no food, money, or place to sleep, and I'd vastly prefer going to the hospital and getting help vs going to a homeless shelter again

So I'm enjoying the sunshine for now.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Food Bar: If you eat one every eight hours, you will not starve.

Someone invent this, please.

Grocery shopping is far too difficult.

http://www.soylent.me/

Psn:wazukki
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Im saving a picture of that shirt to pull out everytime I fuck up at my job as a reminder that I didn't fuck up that badly.

YKn7QuA.jpg

PBBDQHn.jpg

Nova_C wrote: »
    My cat has become very appreciative of belly rubs. She didn't used to like them but lately she's been all immodest about presenting her underside to me. The hussy.

u have gained her trust. now u can plot your escape.

yyeesssss....my package is coming.

Everything is an evolutionary dead end and not perfectly adapted to the environment at some point in time.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Read an interesting story a while back about the effect of reintroducing wolves in some area.

Due to the lack of predators, herbivores killed off a ton of trees. After the wolves were reintroduced, the wolves keeping the herbivore population down made an entire area grow a forest and change the flow of a river.

Someone at the creek cleanup volunteer thing I attended last weekend was talking about how crucial wolves are in keeping deer populations in check with regards to erosion control. Guy really hated deer.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

TMI, dude.

Trace wrote: »

Corgis are an evolutionary dead end and people only care about them cause they're fuzzy. >:|

sleep with one eye open tonight

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

gross no one wants to hear about that

TL DR wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Read an interesting story a while back about the effect of reintroducing wolves in some area.

Due to the lack of predators, herbivores killed off a ton of trees. After the wolves were reintroduced, the wolves keeping the herbivore population down made an entire area grow a forest and change the flow of a river.

Someone at the creek cleanup volunteer thing I attended last weekend was talking about how crucial wolves are in keeping deer populations in check with regards to erosion control. Guy really hated deer.

Deer probably kill a lot of people compared to wolves so the hatred would be understandable.

This discussion has been closed.