As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dress Like You've Got Your Own Theme Music

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    His hat looks like a condom tip

something something, condom appropriate on a dick something something

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i think is a joek

but still

poo
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    That is the second happiest thing I've seen all day.

edited August 2014
    I tried on that bikini I had posted.

I'm happy with the top part, it seems pretty good, the hook stays in, and it's extremely good at creating a cleavage from not-a-lot-there.

The bottom, I'll probably give away.
    It's in essence a g-string on me. Only less coverage. Though I do have a big butt.

Overall I'm happy with it, and I'll be able to buy a bottom to go with the top easily enough.

Maybe if you buy one, size up.
    Like to the xl level.

Psykoma on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I genuinely can't tell if that's trying to be satire

Oh no it's genuine.

I think getting one good piece out of a bikini purchased online is pretty good luck, let alone for 10$

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »

Oh no it's genuine.

I think getting one good piece out of a bikini purchased online is pretty good luck, let alone for 10$

he meant the fedora video

ahhhhh

poo

one of the pairs of pants i bought are powder blue jeans

idk why

i am not sure what to wear them with exactly but i am wearing them today with a pink t shirt

they are hella soft

poo
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    one of the pairs of pants i bought are powder blue jeans

idk why

i am not sure what to wear them with exactly but i am wearing them today with a pink t shirt

they are hella soft

As someone with a pair of jeans that are describable as "mint" colored

(b'-')b

Actually I went with this shirt today I decided

3biiWoAl.jpg

poo
    They're like

Really whiteish blue

*shrug* something different
    I always only wear dark blue jeans

poo
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I love them

A+ choice

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Bringin' 90's grunge fashion back one color palette at a time

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    Got difene gel from the doc for a painful (benign) breast lump

Numbing the shit out of my face before electrolysis tomorrow

jealous

I kinda would occasionally use leftover codeine from my surgery for very long electrolysis sessions

So this happened

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Reposting from the Star Trek thread, because Avery Brooks is amazing

df86bl.jpg

(Edit: And Kevin Stewart is also a badass, even though I wish this were Avery Brooks)
    1395808570229.jpg

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    That second photo isn't Avery Brooks, its Kevin Stewart, a fashion designer:
    http://uptownmagazine.com/2013/09/sharp-dressed-man-kevin-stewart/

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Well there goes my dream. I'll have to set the Star Trek thread straight.

The first one definitely is him, but it's clearly a costume (still, I can dream that he sometimes dresses like that for fun)

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    @Bé Chuille

you kinda look like you could be sansa stark's big sister

lfYVHTd.png
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Oh goddamnit I wanted to ask for advice but we've only got a page left... whatever if it gets closed asap I can always put it in the new thread I guess
    anyway
    I haven't had a job where I actually had to dress like an adult in easily 8 years. It's not that I don't know how, I guess it's more of a "sometimes when I freestyle I lack confidence" sort of thing? Anyhow I bought this shirt which I really like but I feel like it needs the belt to make it look less shapeless... I mean, I'm fat so that's sort of my shape, but there's a different between my fat-shape and 'wearing a sack' fat-shape. But I guess it also feels like it's sorta weird to just have a belt on top of your shirt, from the back? In the front it looks nice but I'm like 'does this look weird from the back? does it look weird enough to stop me wearing it?' sort of thing
    with the belt
    ECKPVHT.jpg
    c279RLC.jpg
    yzTjqsm.jpg

vs without the belt
    lq5R2P8.jpg

I dunno, fashion thread, tell me if my instincts are right and I should stick with the belt even tho it looks a little strange from the back? Or is it fine without it?

cabsy on
    I actually prefer it without the belt, personally. Maybe it's the coloring in the photo not coming through quite accurately, but the pink doesn't really suit the rest of the outfit in my opinion.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I actually prefer it without the belt, personally. Maybe it's the coloring in the photo not coming through quite accurately, but the pink doesn't really suit the rest of the outfit in my opinion.

The little bird print, the birds have cream stomachs and pink backs like so, they just don't really come through in the photo at all and sorta look like blorbs. It's not the most photogenic shirt in terms of conveying what it is that made me buy it. Either way though thanks! It's supposed to be 89 on Tuesday and the building I'm in doesn't have AC so I'll probably go beltless just to reduce the amount of things-touching-me as best I can

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    The belt seems too narrow for the outfit. I would try a wider belt, probably sitting at high waist level, and see how that looks.

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I can't see Bé Chuille.

Stupid internet not working. >_<

edited August 2014
    Edit: Links to my instagram aren't working so if anyone is interested there's a photo of my finished hair up there.

Bé Chuille on
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    here i'll post your head from twitter

BwSk5MTIAAE33aa.jpg

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    it looks amazing fyi

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Amazing!

• Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    yes hello please buy me this coat thank u

MC038F-5-1.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
    It is starting to feel like Autumn.

dark purple nail varnish

smokey eyes

scarves

black tights with skirts

jackets

permanently windswept hair from gale force 10 winds.

Yesss.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I want to find a replica of Cumberbatch's coat from Sherlock but I don't know if I'd feel weird wearing it around normally.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

I think you'd feel pretty darn sexy.

It's totally starting to feel like autumn here! Today it was only 93 or so.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    A bit rainy and only 80% humidity, so yeah! Fall!

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i'm visiting the san jose area and i thought i looked good today :smile:
    9VeuQcul.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.