As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] not found

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Tomorrow pros:

Track time.

Tomorrow cons:

Track time in the Yugo. They swear this one has a pretty good transmission. We'll see.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Every person working at a sandwich shop is made subtly more attractive by their profession, it's true

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    is mr sub still a thing or did subway gain monopoly of the dong shaped sandwich industry?

• Options
    Btw Method acting is my new go-to explanation

That's a good one

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    deer photo-bombing a 1930s school field trip

05ru6pyxhs98.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    one of the deer is stood on the head of another deer, it appears

he is the dickhead deer who disappears to the toilet every time it's his round, i imagine

edit: it may be a trick of perspective, upon second viewing, i hope that deer is unaware of my country's ridiculous libel laws

815165 on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    815165 wrote: »
    is mr sub still a thing or did subway gain monopoly of the dong shaped sandwich industry?

Mr Sub still meanders along

But stubbornly refuses to be open past midnight, so Subway owns the bar crowds

BeNarwhal on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

05ru6pyxhs98.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Mr Sub still meanders along

But stubbornly refuses to be open past midnight, so Subway owns the bar crowds

oh weird

when we were there they opened late

my friend may have not been so ready to give his best days to the sandwich girl had we not come straight from many bars

815165 on
  • Options
    Yes loud girls, that's right

You were so annoying, the homeless guy put headphones in

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

car crashes are significantly less fun than they appear, however :(

• Options

• Options

I mean, as long as you're safe

I wholly endorse this plan

So now you have to consider my endorsement

• Options
    real estate are a band that have made two enjoyable albums and i am disappointed in myself for coming across them so late

• Options

The thing about crashing on a track is that there is a split second of "whoops" and an attempt to not crash then the crash itself. That hurts your chest a bit but the joy of a five point safety harness is that you aren't going anywhere. It's not quite like a crash in real life.

• Options

The thing about crashing on a track is that there is a split second of "whoops" and an attempt to not crash then the crash itself. That hurts your chest a bit but the joy of a five point safety harness is that you aren't going anywhere. It's not quite like a crash in real life.

is it anything like go karting where you're in a secret competition with your friend to see who can make a tire from the wall fly the furthest but then you both get kicked out

• Options
    Zephiran wrote: »

Yes. The upside to deer is they are way more tasty then other pests.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

wow, that was pretty much the best possible response to that deer picture

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    "Oh man bad luck crashing that Yugo Thom"

"Yeah it's a damn shame"

"Well good thing we have a replacement car"

"oh, sweet!"

"Yeah we got a Gremlin for you this time"

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ghostbusters is as old as I am. Perfection.

• Options

is it anything like go karting where you're in a secret competition with your friend to see who can make a tire from the wall fly the furthest but then you both get kicked out

Naw. It's more like a constant annoyance that there are cars ahead of you and you need to pass them because they are ahead of you and that's fucking wrong. And then you get to the head of the pack but there is the rear of the pack so you keep having this need to pass cars.

• Options

"Yeah it's a damn shame"

"oh, sweet!"

Still an upgrade!

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

"Yeah it's a damn shame"

"oh, sweet!"

Still an upgrade!

In the sense that a bad case of the Flu is better than crippling Polio, yes.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

I'm sorry Eddy, you have contracted The Animes, and must be euthanised.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Elki wrote: »
    also 2nd dlc of dark souls 2 is out and has good reviews

but i am going to watch 2 guns instead

i hear good things!

Do you teach middle school?

excellent question but why don't you play d3 and destiny with me

also no

I don't think I should be spending money on D3 right now, but I'm all set for Destiny. See, I have a date.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Deebaser wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Damn, I am still digging the shit out of the new pixies album.

There is a new pixies album?

I thought they went away when the 90s ended.

They released one in April. It's ill. Don't hate

I would call for death to people that hate the Pixies but really, they're already dead and their bodies just haven't caught on yet
    Tomorrow pros:

Track time.

Tomorrow cons:

Track time in the Yugo. They swear this one has a pretty good transmission. We'll see.

somewhere someone is writing "Tomorrow pros: we're totally getting Tom in the Yugo :3 "

• Options

"Yeah it's a damn shame"

"oh, sweet!"

Still an upgrade!

In the sense that a bad case of the Flu is better than crippling Polio, yes.

Yep. The only fun part of the Yugo is the team uniform. We all have various Yugoslavian uniforms of various ranks. So much annoyance dressing up as communists in Texas.

• Options

Yes. The upside to deer is they are way more tasty then other pests.

Admittedly, though I find reindeer even more tasty. I think it's gotta be their exclusive diet of lichen.
    Eddy wrote: »

Well I mean suplexing a deer is never wrong.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Damn, I am still digging the shit out of the new pixies album.

There is a new pixies album?

I thought they went away when the 90s ended.

They released one in April. It's ill. Don't hate

I would call for death to people that hate the Pixies but really, they're already dead and their bodies just haven't caught on yet
    Tomorrow pros:

Track time.

Tomorrow cons:

somewhere someone is writing "Tomorrow pros: we're totally getting Tom in the Yugo :3 "

You seem to be encouraging these people.

• Options
    And Jacob, I'm gonna encourage Cass to look at GUMSHOE for TSW. It's got a lot of investigative stuff baked in and solving mysteries and puzzles is a big thing in TSW. And it's been adapted for Cosmic Horror already.

• Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

05ru6pyxhs98.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY

Having very recently been to Nara, Japanese deer are no joke. Still have bruises from when a group of 7 decided to assault me for food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UILA3Zhr8FQ

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    so many rpgs

so little time

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    And Jacob, I'm gonna encourage Cass to look at GUMSHOE for TSW. It's got a lot of investigative stuff baked in and solving mysteries and puzzles is a big thing in TSW. And it's been adapted for Cosmic Horror already.

Oooh, that's a really good idea.

• Options
    And Jacob, if you hurry you can grab the first season TNG uniforms for STO for free.

• Options
    Good night, [chat]

Be good to yourself, and to others

I am 90% sure I will do my Toronto By Foot visual tour for y'all in the am

So

Stay tuned

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    so many rpgs

so little time

I need to get off my ass and run some stuff.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Drunk at dragoncon. Send help.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I am trying to run stuff, but keep encountering the age-old problem of everyone waiting for someone else to make the first move

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    The Pixies are one of the bands I fake enthusiasm for to avoid a certain discussion. Because I do like them but not to the level I am apparently supposed to.

I learned the hard way to not dare utter the words "Yeah, they're alright"

If anyone ever asks you if you like The Pixies you tell them you fuckin' love them.

Memorize at least three song titles, one well known and two deep cuts in case they sense any hesitation in your response

This discussion has been closed.