As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] not found

1929394959698»

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I am trying to run stuff, but keep encountering the age-old problem of everyone waiting for someone else to make the first move

PBP or just getting the group together?

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    The Pixies are one of the bands I fake enthusiasm for to avoid a certain discussion. Because I do like them but not to the level I am apparently supposed to.

I learned the hard way to not dare utter the words "Yeah, they're alright"

If anyone ever asks you if you like The Pixies you tell them you fuckin' love them.

Memorize at least three song titles, one well known and two deep cuts in case they sense any hesitation in your response

just make up some bullshit but be sure to mention the purple tape and you'll be fine

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I am trying to run stuff, but keep encountering the age-old problem of everyone waiting for someone else to make the first move

PBP or just getting the group together?

IRC, just sort of trying to get everyone on the same wavelength.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    If anyone ever asks you if you like The Pixies you tell them you fuckin' love them.

YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT YOU DO

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    The Pixies are one of the bands I fake enthusiasm for to avoid a certain discussion. Because I do like them but not to the level I am apparently supposed to.

Memorize at least three song titles, one well known and two deep cuts in case they sense any hesitation in your response

just make up some bullshit but be sure to mention the purple tape and you'll be fine

haha and then be like "What? Oh the Pixies had a purple tape too? Neat but no I was actually I was talking about the good one. You know, by Lisa Loeb?"

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    i dont know wrestling

so

also an angry god has rent my bowels asunder

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

haha and then be like "What? Oh the Pixies had a purple tape too? Neat but no I was actually I was talking about the good one. You know, by Lisa Loeb?"

i don't know who lisa loeb is but if i ever need to talk about her i'll make up some bullshit but be sure to mention the purple tape

see? this plan is flawless

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    ok last one I promise

One of the things I find interesting about the illustrations and prints from the taisho-ish era are even the ones that maintain really traditional forms are still kind of shifting in the way they depict the women. Like they just look much more human, they're less stiff, more engaged, more photographic. They're not just standing or sitting stiffly, they're doing and thinking things.

1930, Torii Kotondo - "Morning Hair"
    84yv9vxflscj.jpg

1915, Kitano Tsunetomi - "Front of the Mirror"
    pke8zi1jmwng.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

i don't know who lisa loeb is but if i ever need to talk about her i'll make up some bullshit but be sure to mention the purple tape

see? this plan is flawless

@desc‌

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    You say, I only hear what I want to...

• Options
    edited August 2014
    all i can think about now is some joke about lisa loeb making your spells cost five more mana

7746.png

815165 on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    all i can think about now is some joke about lisa loeb making your spells cost five more mana

7746.png

...Mana Leak on that.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Lisa Loeb created the best real estate as of the 90s

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

7746.png

man

hearthstone is some bullshit

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    6yLUii4.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Yep, that's a post I just posted.

Gim on
  • Options

7746.png

...Mana Leak on that.

it's a minion, not a spell

i dunno if there is any counter to lisa loatheb right now apart from saying god damnit and waiting a turn

• Options
    6yLUii4.jpg

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, close this thread.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Elki. Closing thread...

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    347803363_pghtX-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.