As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime getting a rename?

DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
I bought stuff from the merch booth, and it showed up on my credit card as "CHKCARDPAX WEST EXPO". Maybe the name is changing from Prime to West to reduce confusion... or maybe that's just what the show runners (who aren't Penny Arcade) call it internally

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it has said this since East started, I am positive it said West last year though.

I'm sure it differentiates it in their system, but I feel they'll just keep it as Prime for a while at least.

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Probably just for accounting reasons, it should continue to be Prime or just PAX.

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah I am pretty sure this is just for ease of keeping track of multiple shows. I sincerely doubt that pax prime will be getting any sort of rebranding.