As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX Dinner 2014: TICKET SALES ARE OVER! See you all next Thursday!

13»

• MagmarosMagmaros Registered User regular
    That's way more people that I assumed would be going :P I'll be able to make some cool new friends.

• BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    Wicked, glad to see that it did so well, regardless of the short selling window. Hope everyone has fun!

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • BananaPieBananaPie Cute Animal Overlord Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User new member
    Managed to snag tickets before they were all gone. It'll be me and my friend's first PAX so we're looking forward to this PPD :smile: Thanks for setting this up!

• Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Remembered why I never get to go to these... department meeting at 7.

• belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    Soooooo full. Thank you, dapper sir. Hope you liked the beer. This has already been the best weekend ever.

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    @KOPOTKIN!!! Where are you?!? We're fielding many many requests for forum badges at game night.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    10/10 would eat again

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • MagmarosMagmaros Registered User regular
    Great food, Great people, Had fun.

The beef really was amazing.

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    That beef was the beefiest beef to ever beef. I <3 Seasoned In Seattle.

Thank you all for coming this year and making the PPD the super awesome event that it is!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png