As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pax Prime 2014 Trade Thread

shadowfoxpdshadowfoxpd Registered User regular
Trade your Pax swag here here!

Reminder: begging or selling is against Penny Arcade rules.

• shadowfoxpdshadowfoxpd Registered User regular
    I want the hyrule warriors scarf, and I have several shirts to trade, including strife, distance, and drive club.

• PidermansVestPidermansVest Registered User regular
    I'm looking for the Halo travel mug/tumbler/drink containing apparatus. Or a grunt plushie.

Got a ton of stuff to trade: many shirts in small (including the 1-in-4 yellow Order 1886 shirt and pin), some in medium/large (message me for size, please!), a signed Halo poster (by Frankie/Kiki/etc), some Halo helmet pins, Far Cry 4 pin, Battlecry pins, ESO pet piggy code thing, Double Fine totebag. (Uh, I might have more, will add to later.)
    Shirts: The Evil Within, Little Big Planet, Shadow of Mordor, Drive Club, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, The Witcher, Freedom Wars, Firefly (The Last of Us), The Order (yellow and gold versions).

• nohomeJeromenohomeJerome Emerald City, WA Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    In search of
    Forza Horizon 2 cards (looking to complete a set, which will be a task I'm sure. I have 45 of 73 right now). For the sake of space I won't list the numbers I need individually, but PM me if you have a pack or two and hopefully we can make a trade. Also looking for The Order 1886 pin.

Have to trade
    Some duplicate Forza cards; if anyone is also looking to complete a set.
    Shirts: Medium - Far Cry 4, The Crew, The Witcher, Shadow of Mordor, Little Big Planet, Tales from the Borderlands (Monday shirt). Large - The Order 1886.

nohomeJerome on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Reminder to only post if you have things to trade, no posts just asking for stuff

• T3CHN0B4BBL3T3CHN0B4BBL3 Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I wasn't able to go to Prime this year, but I do have the CAH East cards that I'm willing to trade for Prime pins (preferably the more harder to get ones)

Traded.

T3CHN0B4BBL3 on
  • BLaZuREBLaZuRE Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I have half a MtG pin that I'm willing to trade away or trade for the other half. PM me since I might trade if it's interesting.

Have to trade
    Super Smash Bros towel, Hearthstone cards, Evolve alpha code, strife pin, Strife wristband, shadow of mordor shirt, Age of Empires green bandana, Red Magicka hood.

BLaZuRE on
    PAX West 2017 Checklist:
    [X] Order Badges [X] Hotel [ X ] Flight [ X ] Time Off [ X ] Bobcat [ . ] Office Set [ . ] Challenge Coin [ . ] Sanity

yQb8WN6.png
  • arconicarconic Registered User regular
    Have to trade:march pin, anniversary pins, league skin card (gota be quick on this),pathfinder skulls & shackles.

Looking for:league ward skin card, evolve alpha code, hyrule warriors scarf.

• snoozypandasnoozypanda Registered User new member
    Have to trade: World of Tanks Shirts (M, XL), Monday Night Combat Shirt (S), Logitech Shirt (M), Intel water bottle, Wargaming.net magnets, WoW Closed Beta key, LoL Skins, Elder Scrolls Online Bristlegut piglet pet, Strife posters and cards, some pinny arcade pins (Dark Garruk, Elspeth, Sunset Overdrive, Prime set, Adventure time set, most Behemoth pins, triple town bear, catbug, 15th Anniversary pin)

Looking for: Pinny arcade pins (10th Anniversary, Blizzard pins, Tiamet, East/Australia pins, Staff Series 2 pins - Kenneth bear, Mike sword, Josh Mic, Jamie Corgie, Levin Cat, Robert Dollar Sign, The Order - 1066, Wildstar - Granok and Draken)

In Seattle area for any local trades :)

• heinekevheinekev Registered User regular
    Looking for: Evolve Wristbands (any! trying to get all 5)

Have to trade: Magic Boosters, Riot Point Cards.

If you have all 5 wrist bands, I will trade two sealed booster boxes of your choice (recent sets only) for them!

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Looking For:

Hyrule Warriors Scarf
    Red Smash Bros. Towel

Have:

Any Pinny Arcade pin from Prime 2014
    CAH PAX Prime Panel Pack
    WoW Beta Code for whatever the next beta is

TheAggroCraig on
  • madtygermadtyger Lover of Bricks Side 3Registered User regular
    I have 2 10th Anniversary Pins and I'm looking for The Order: 1886 pin (that thing was so hard to get).

• nohomeJeromenohomeJerome Emerald City, WA Registered User regular
    madtyger wrote: »
    I have 2 10th Anniversary Pins and I'm looking for The Order: 1886 pin (that thing was so hard to get).

Monday was definitely the day to get that pin. All they had left were gold XL shirts, so everyone who demoed early was getting a pin. They were gone by about noon.

• MordecaiSixerMordecaiSixer Registered User regular
    I have a Large shirt from the Fantasia game and a white Smash Bros. towel.

Looking to trade for the Acquisitions. Inc pins.

• giantrygiantry Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I have:
    Tachyon sentinel promo, sealed Bethesda lanyard + pins, final fantasy rhythm cards, lol lanyards, skins, Assassin's Creed Unity shirt large, The elder scrolls bristlegut piglet pet, pinny arcade pins (Dark Garruk & Sunset Overdrive)

Looking to get Pinny arcade pins:10th Anniversary, Blizzard pins, corgi pin (my gf would really be happy to get this :D ), 1886 pin.

giantry on
  • kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Have: a few shirts from Prime 2014/East 2014. Also have Moonrise Pinny Arcade and MTG Garruk Left Side

Want: Other PAX Swag

kube00 on
    1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • TalciumTalcium Registered User new member
    HAVE: LoL Soraka Bananas and Gangplank Oranges (These are rare and only given to a few; message me for a picture!)

WANT: Pinny Arcade Pins, Lanyards

• jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Looking for shirt size swap:
    Have: PAX 10th Anniversary Shirt - Men's XL, Navy Blue
    Want: PAX 10th Anniversary Shirt - Men's L, Either color

PimDtoK.png
  • Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Pins haves: 2014 Prime pin set, Staff Hobby Levin (cat), Staff Hobby Josh (Mic), Staff Hobby Khoo ($), Age of Empires and Hearthstone.

Pins wants: Weedonwatcha Cats, Red, Order 1066

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Since I couldn't attend I don't have anything from Prime to trade but I do have a few things remaining from PAX East to trade!
    HAVE
    Shirts:
    Ubisoft The Next Level (Yellow 2XL)
    The Grey Goo (Black 3XL)

Items:
    Wolfenstein Satchel - These are from the Bethesda Afterparty (x3)
    I have an extra of one of the Wolfenstein 45's from the party as well. Believe it's the House of the Rising Sun 45 but I have to double check

CAH:
    1 (x2), 2, 3(x4), 6(x2), 8, 9(x3), 21(x3), 24, 26

LOOKING FOR
    Shirts:
    The Order 1886 (Medium preferably, Large works too)
    potentially others since I don't really know what was given out

Pins:
    10th anniversary
    Order 1886
    ETC (Blizzard Heroes)
    MC Frontalot
    Also open to offers on any others

CAH PAX Prime Panel Pack

Anything Halo or Destiny related?

Open to offers or whatever!

miker525 on
    weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Have: Blue 2014 PAX shirt, XL
    Want: Blue 2014 PAX shirt, 3 or 4 XL (I didn't notice they gave me the wrong size until it was too late to exchange it)

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • TennbergTennberg Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Looking for:

CAH PAX Prime 2014 Panel Pack

Have:

CAH PAX East 2014 Pack (Full set #1-27), as well as individual PAX East 2014 cards (1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 16, 24, 27).

• LindabearLindabear Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Have: Wii Controller from Capcom grab bag

Want: Any shirts that is a size M or smaller.

PAX Prime 2013 [X]
    PAX Prime 2014 [X]
    PAX Prime 2015 [X]
  • YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    WANT: the D&D faction folders for Harpers and Zhentarim (1 each), 10th anniversary pin, 14PAX pin (don't want any of the other three from that set).

HAVE: D&D Tiamat pin, Project Spark pin, Merch pin, PAX Prime 2013 pin set (DOES NOT INCLUDE '13PAX' pin, I'm keeping that).

Yuritau on
  • rahnawynrahnawyn Registered User regular
    HAVE: The Order pin, Witcher 3 shirt (Small), Dragon Age Keep shirt (Small)

WANT: ...nothing in particular. Just offer, I guess? Shirts need to be a Large.

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    rahnawyn wrote: »
    HAVE: The Order pin, Witcher 3 shirt (Small), Dragon Age Keep shirt (Small)

WANT: ...nothing in particular. Just offer, I guess? Shirts need to be a Large.

Edit we discussed. No trades

miker525 on
    weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • BreeFaithBreeFaith Voice Actress NYRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Hey guys! I'm the voice of Blazer in the game Strife and I'm looking to trade some random PAX East swag I have still for a Blazer trading card or t-shirt. The shirt is purple with the character Blazer in lime green.

WANT: Blazer (Strife/S2 Games) swag
    HAVE: Assortment of PAX East stuff, like lanyards, CAH, pins, maybe some magic cards and dawn gate stuff. I can dig it out and edit :)

EDIT: I would be interested in pinny arcade pins too and will get the CAH numbers asap that I have

BreeFaith on
    Voice Actress from Strife, Heroes of Newerth, Lovely Little Thieves, Huniepop & More
    Casting & Directing for YIIK, Mind: Path to Thalamus, MB Voiceworks
    brittanylauda.com
    www.facebook.com/brittanylaudavo
    @brittanylaudavo
  • DuelLadySDuelLadyS Registered User regular
    Eh, just in case:

Have: Logitech logo shirt in XL, worn for about 1 minute total, washed once (so slightly shrunken).

Want: Nothing in particular, really- CAH stuff is always good, so is Pinny Arcade. Or Dixit promo cards... they weren't at PAX, but I only found out about them recently, so maybe someone's had one in a box for a few years.

Basically, I got the shirt, it fit well but snugly, I decided to see what would happen if I washed it- sure enough, it shrunk just enough to be too snug for my tastes. I love the color though, so I kinda want to hack it up and make other things out of it. I figured I'd put it here first, in case someone actually wants it as a shirt.

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    I have a WoW beta key, Smash Bros 3DS betas and some older PAX swag like MTG coloring books, 2013 East CAH (A&C), assorted LoL skins.

I also have last year's CAH holiday set.

Looking for Pinny Arcade, & 2014 CAH from East or Prime.

Also have spares of forum challenge coins from 2012-14. Would love to acquire a 2010.

• DaPaladinDaPaladin Registered User regular
    Have: Fortnite iPhone 5 case

Want: Any Pinny Arcade Pins or random teeshirt

Not sure if anyone wants one, but I don't have an iPhone

jparp8146qaj.png