As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Dunk

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Dunk

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• CrotonhurstCrotonhurst Registered User regular
    You're not my father?

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    They managed to hold out longer than the kids from Lord of the Flies did.

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Classic! Pretty much like Nick Rivers in Top Secret who'd rather be tortured than being back to school, here's Malachi who'd rather swim in a bucket of poop than having to face the reality of his peculiar grooming skills....

• BaritoneBardBaritoneBard Registered User regular
    Found the cat.

• sketchitysketchity Registered User regular
    ah, so that kid that was sitting on the bucket is actually that color all the time.

• ReiskaeaeReiskaeae Registered User new member
    edited September 2014
    The truth hurts.

Indeed this comic is a delicious depiction of human world, i love what you are doing Katie. Love the vigor, emotions and expressiveness of your digital children through whom you convey your very accurate views of this human world. Rather an universal shame and head in a toilet bucket than facing the truth and consequences of one's own decisions and actions. Blame must be brandished, scapegoat must be smeared. All too human.

Can Malachi handle the truth ? Only time and Katie will tell.

Only truth will set you free.

Reiskaeae on
  • Something_SinisterSomething_Sinister Registered User regular
    I'm starting to really love food kid, if only for his mild-manneredness.

Food Kid needs love, as does Seventeen, because awwwww, look at her expressions, she really cares about him, enough to shame him out of a dunking.

• metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    at least they are only trying to torture him and not feed him to the lion...

Kitty is digging it.

• mattlohkampmattlohkamp Registered User regular
    DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

• Mjolnir74Mjolnir74 Registered User regular
    Malachi is missing a tooth? When did that happen? obviously sometime between panel 7 and 12.

Love this comic.

• VisionAriVisionAri Registered User regular
    The missing tooth comes and goes, but it's been there (or not) almost since the beginning.

• Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Shrodinger's Tooth.

• I AM TRULY AMAZING!!!!I AM TRULY AMAZING!!!! Registered User regular
    hahaha, last panel hahahaha, it's weird to see Milachi witout his long-girly hair