As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, September 1, 2014 - Upmarket

2»

• Options
    ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    holy cow dude. Feel free to make your own forum, wherein you can express your opinion. Because then everyone who actually cares about your silly goose opinion can then go there and read it.

Nice view on a freedom of expression and opinion you have. Real nice, you actually claim on your post that i have no right to post my opinion on this forum. Western freedom and democracy in action. :smiley:

Your nick suits you perfectly.

Reiska on
  • Options
    ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Tube wrote: »
    Hey guys? Stop being dicks to each other. I am in no mood. If this carries on I'm going to be throwing out red shells.

Please try to clench your sphincter and save them for your evening soup. You dare to preach about dickery and at the same time refuse to answer honest questions and claim that i can't post pictures.

Goebbels would be proud of you.

Reiska on
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Did I have a stroke just before I opened this thread? What the fuck's going on in here?

• Options
    LinktmLinktm Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    What the fuck's going on in here?

I think Justice or Karma happened. One of those two.

• Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    Linktm wrote: »
    Kamar wrote: »
    What the fuck's going on in here?

I think Justice or Karma happened. One of those two.

A little of both, I reckon. Anyone who's been around here for a while could see that particular ban coming a mile away. I logged on today just to see if it had happened yet.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    I hate to say it but this thread might be funnier than the comic.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    So, is this the same Child's Play auction for a strip that they've done for awhile, or is there an additional one just for PAX too?

I remember there being a charity strip that gets auctioned and then not drawn until the midnight hour most of the time, but I don't think it was ever live-drawn before.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    So, is this the same Child's Play auction for a strip that they've done for awhile, or is there an additional one just for PAX too?

I remember there being a charity strip that gets auctioned and then not drawn until the midnight hour most of the time, but I don't think it was ever live-drawn before.

This is the strip they create live at PAX, it's like the 3rd or 4th one of those. The CP auction one is different.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    3rd or 4th? It has to be in the high teens. I thought it was a thing at every single pax, and I think this was the 17th pax?

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    3rd or 4th? It has to be in the high teens. I thought it was a thing at every single pax, and I think this was the 17th pax?

Maybe I'm just remembering the ones with the hotdog fairy.